Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 09-15-2014, 06:32 PM   #1
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
Cupcake eating contest ends with girl choking.

This is video they showed during today’s Medaire class dealing with inflight medical emergencies. Notice how her friends were laughing thinking it was funny and joking about it? It took 26 seconds for someone to finally say that she is choking and much longer for someone to actually act. You can see where she passes out from lack of oxygen. At no point did she use the universal chocking signal of holding her throat with both hands. She did live. But I made sure both of my kids watched this and told them that if they are home alone and are chocking they should dial 911 and don’t hang up. They won’t be able to speak but they will trace the call and send a unit to investigate. They should then go to the front door an open it and stay by it. That way if they lose consciousness help will be able to gain entry and help them. Thought this was worth sharing.

Mods: Heritage Grill, Blade Spoiler, Corrado Hoodliner Mural, Premium Engine Boxes, Radiator Shroud, Custom Painted Bowties, Dipstick & Engine Caps, RX Catch Can, Corsa cat back exhaust, CAI black powder coat cold air, Apex cold air intake scoop and Apex washer tank relocate kit, Dynatech SuperMAXX Ceramic Coated LT Headers, High Flow Cats, JRE470 Rough Idle Cam Package, DSS 1,000 RWHP Axels, Slowhawk Mustang Dyno Tune, QTP QTEC 66 Low Profile Cutouts and iTSX. 453 RWHP 427 RWTQ

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
TRANSITION FROM STOCK TO CAM VID

Last edited by Maxspeed; 09-15-2014 at 08:55 PM.
Maxspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 06:36 PM   #2
Rico
Flying da helicopter

Drives: Black SS/RS
This video is full of stupidity
Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 06:48 PM   #3
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

Exactly!
Mods: Heritage Grill, Blade Spoiler, Corrado Hoodliner Mural, Premium Engine Boxes, Radiator Shroud, Custom Painted Bowties, Dipstick & Engine Caps, RX Catch Can, Corsa cat back exhaust, CAI black powder coat cold air, Apex cold air intake scoop and Apex washer tank relocate kit, Dynatech SuperMAXX Ceramic Coated LT Headers, High Flow Cats, JRE470 Rough Idle Cam Package, DSS 1,000 RWHP Axels, Slowhawk Mustang Dyno Tune, QTP QTEC 66 Low Profile Cutouts and iTSX. 453 RWHP 427 RWTQ

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
Old 09-16-2014, 02:42 PM   #4
mpiersd

Drives: ABM #2041
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico View Post
This video is full of stupidity
Not unlike the single soldier barracks on any given night.

Bernadette: 2LT/RS, ABM #2041 of 3903
ZL-1 Springs | CAI | Muffler delete | Magnaflow resonator | LED DRL | DRL harness | RX Catch Can | Mini me

Cortana: 2015 Harley Davidson Road Glide Special
V&H Power Duals Headers & Oversized 450 Raider mufflers | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 Chisel Extreme intake | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 programmer | Klock Werks 12" Pro-Touring windscreen

Own an Aqua Blue Metallic Camaro?
Click here to join us on Facebook and help us in establishing the Aqua Blue Registry to locate all 3903 of these beautiful Camaros!
mpiersd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 09:52 PM   #5
aurora

Drives: 2015 Black ZL1; 2012 Pathfinder
So intense. Wow.

Useful information.

I'm going to - or at least try to - eat my cupcakes slowly!
aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 09:55 PM   #6
Manbearpig
Engineer of softness-ware

Drives: 2013 2LT RS
Why are so many braindead people in one room together is my question?
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 06:20 AM   #7
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurora View Post
So intense. Wow.

Useful information.

I'm going to - or at least try to - eat my cupcakes slowly!
Or at least one at a time. She stuffs 2 or 3 in her mouth and tries swallowing them whole.

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE