Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 04-06-2010, 09:12 AM   #155
electricgreen

Drives: Electric Green Mustang
All the Synergys have black interiors, right? I would say then a double black stripe would look awesome. I have a double hand painted stripe on mine, bottom is black, top is tan (I have a convertible with a black top, so the bottom stripe matches the top, the top matches the parchment interior). You almost don't notice it, but I think it's a nice accent. I'd imagine it would do the same on yours. (the best pic I have to show the stripe is here: http://www.gotstang.com/images.php?v...e=36103#images ). Unless...if you have the racing stripes, I'd try to match to those, which also might look good. (if they all have racing stripes, sorry for the duh, just learning about this option package) Or...a darker green and a black (one of each)...Although, I don't think it's too much green

A few random sidenotes-there is a company that sells green fuzzy dice on ebay. They aren't always listed, but they do come up every so often. They are a darker green, but finding anything green that's car related isn't always that easy.

For the ladies-I am a green obessive, I always have green on when we take my car out. I found nail polish that is a decent match, Sally Hanson Emerald City. I think it will be a bit darker than Synergy, but it's worth a mention if any of y'all are as obsessive as I am

Sorry for invading a Camaro forum as a Mustanger, I'm just excited to see more greens (as I said, I'm green obsessive, lol)!!
electricgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 03:42 PM   #156
Synergy SATX
Mike and Debbie

Drives: 2014 Corvette Stingray 3LT Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by recontango View Post
I am considering putting metallic gray pin stripes down the side of the car, it is just so much green I think it needs broken up a bit. I don't like the hockey stick stripes, so maybe a small, double line pin would look good?? Any suggestions??
There is a car who comes to the Friday gatherings with a black with a nice subtle white pinstripe will get photos to see if it helps when I see the car again. I added the Camaro badge on the side in black and it does help in regards to breaking it up.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:19 PM   #157
RPO_Z28

Drives: 2007 C6Z
Old 04-07-2010, 06:31 AM   #158
SynergyJerseyGrl

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green Camaro, V6 Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by electricgreen View Post
All the Synergys have black interiors, right? I would say then a double black stripe would look awesome. I have a double hand painted stripe on mine, bottom is black, top is tan (I have a convertible with a black top, so the bottom stripe matches the top, the top matches the parchment interior). You almost don't notice it, but I think it's a nice accent. I'd imagine it would do the same on yours. (the best pic I have to show the stripe is here: http://www.gotstang.com/images.php?v...e=36103#images ). Unless...if you have the racing stripes, I'd try to match to those, which also might look good. (if they all have racing stripes, sorry for the duh, just learning about this option package) Or...a darker green and a black (one of each)...Although, I don't think it's too much green

A few random sidenotes-there is a company that sells green fuzzy dice on ebay. They aren't always listed, but they do come up every so often. They are a darker green, but finding anything green that's car related isn't always that easy.

For the ladies-I am a green obessive, I always have green on when we take my car out. I found nail polish that is a decent match, Sally Hanson Emerald City. I think it will be a bit darker than Synergy, but it's worth a mention if any of y'all are as obsessive as I am

Sorry for invading a Camaro forum as a Mustanger, I'm just excited to see more greens (as I said, I'm green obsessive, lol)!!
This is too funny, I also decided to paint my nails to match (toes) OMG!!!
It's horrible I feel like frankenstein... I'll leave the green to the car or just a shirt..the nails are just a bit too much!
SynergyJerseyGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:38 AM   #159
King Mouse

Drives: EXT
Here are two photos of one of my bikes that I painted in a similar color. The pinstripe is a copper color but, as you can see, there are many options you have to break up a solid color. The color inside the tribal graphic is actually the same color as the rest of the bike but the candy shading below it gives the illusion that it is lighter.

Hope this helps.

King Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:48 AM   #160
recontango

Drives: 2018 ZR1
Wow, that looks sweet
recontango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 02:59 PM   #161
Syn3rgy
Syn3rgy

Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
I'll let you know as soon as I get mine on! I think it will be AWESOME!

N Stitches
nstitchesonline@att.net
www.nstitchesonline.com
Syn3rgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:40 PM   #162
Nomad56

Drives: Synergy Green
Wheels and Tire Coming

My wheels and tires will be installed tomorrow.

Gauge cluster already installed.

It will be nice to see my "new girlfriend" dressed to thrill and ready to rock and roll!

the Synergy
Attached Images

Last edited by Nomad56; 04-08-2010 at 07:10 AM.
Nomad56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:11 AM   #163
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Drives: 2010 SGM
so have you heard the latest...SG to be a 2011 option

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75962

DAMN this sucksssssssssssssss.. GM sucks for that and I know im sayng it cuz I got one now but still,you buy it thinking it wont come out again then it does =(( kinda sucks... lets hope they change there mind last minute
Old 04-08-2010, 10:18 AM   #164
28HopUp

Drives: Mustangs
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMonster View Post

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75962

DAMN this sucksssssssssssssss.. GM sucks for that and I know im sayng it cuz I got one now but still,you buy it thinking it wont come out again then it does =(( kinda sucks... lets hope they change there mind last minute
It's hard to understand the logic in that decision. Way to piss off a portion of your customer base.

1985 SSP Mustang - CHP #E408395
28HopUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:02 PM   #165
Synergy_synner

Drives: Synergy Camaro
That sucks major! And it will be available for all models of the camaro. And in the 2lt and 2ss they will have a HUD. Talk about a punch in the face by GM.

Synergy_synner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:31 PM   #166
98_Camaro

Drives: 2016 2SS Coupe
I can honestly say that pictures do not do this color justice.
Before seeing it in person yesterday (twice), I didn't really care or SG, but now it's definitely a top contender for when I order mine, one day.
SG with white rally stripes would be GODLY (and match my dad's '69 RS/SS).
2016 Summit White 2SS Coupe M6, NPP, & MRC
Now Driving:
2016 Torch Red Corvette 2LT, NPP, MRC
98_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:00 PM   #167
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Wow GM just spat on all the folks who bought the limited edition. i know i would be pissed. Thats brutal
Like Ford did to the 2010 Stang folks, but they knew it was coming so it was kinda like suicide, this is totally different.
Wow id be so pissed, i feel bad for those peeps who didnt get leather, RS Package or a V8 as an optiopn as they are all options now, thats just bad
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:25 PM   #168
dr damon

Drives: 2011 MANTIS Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28HopUp View Post
It's hard to understand the logic in that decision. Way to piss off a portion of your customer base.
I for one am soooo glad they made this available for the SS. Will be ordering my synergy green ss later this year.

Camaro Scotty said the 2011 synergy green camaros will NOT come with the green dash/door panels, nor the interior stitching....

Since the color with be an additional 325 dollars, i don't think it will come with the stripes either, unless we pay extra for them. so we don't get the package, just the exterior color, which is fine by me.

I also doubt they will make the green ambient lighting available, unless there is a synergy green interior package that includes the lighting and panels similar the IO interior package. It would be cool if they added green seat surfaces too...

Just happy i can get an SS in this color. my 5 year old loves it!
dr damon is offline   Reply With Quote