Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 05-07-2013, 05:35 PM   #57
Normagene

Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
Husband finished detailing and took her for a spin. On the hi-way in the passing lane, car in front goes into the right lane, and as it does it hits some sort of wood debris which goes flying into the air and of course a piece hits the bottom of the car. As he passes a minivan he sees a piece of wood sticking out of the side of the minivan. Finally on his home stretch, he passes a guy cutting his lawn along the edge of the street flinging everything into the on coming traffic. Maybe this stuff happens everyday, but you really notice it after spending hours and hours of meticulous detailing labor.
Normagene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:06 PM   #58
Deke736
COTW 12/3/12

Drives: 2012 Ashen Gray ZL1
The car is looking great! Nice job on the detail!
Old 05-08-2013, 09:46 AM   #59
Fiery re-Creation
Danger Zone

Drives: 2001 F-150; 2013 Black ZL1
Send a message via Yahoo to Fiery re-Creation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deke736 View Post
The car is looking great! Nice job on the detail!
Yes +1 looking good!
Old 05-09-2013, 02:31 PM   #60
Normagene

Trying out a product the "Junkman" recommended. Seems to do the job and the 8oz bottle will make just over three gallons of detail spray, seems like a lot, but when I was using the clay bar I went thru an entire spray bottle of detail stuff in no time

This ONE amazing product will detail and protect your entire vehicle inside and out! This concentrate dilutes 2.5oz to 1 gallon of distilled water. This magical concoction of detailing juiciness concentrate has a plethora of wonderful uses, including, but not limited to: Rinseless Wash, Waterless Wash, Water Softener, Detail Spray, Spray Wax, Clay Bar Lubricant, Interior Wipe, and Glass Cleaner.

Use it straight to dress your tires, leather, plastic, engine bay, and trim. How awesome is that? Well, I say it’s pretty friggin awesome, but don't just take my word for it try it for yourself. Directions: For rinseless wash and water softener, add 1oz to 4 gallons of water. When using as a water softener, add 1oz to your wash bucket in addition to your soap. Add 2.5oz to 1 gallon of distilled water for every other use.

Remember to always wash using the Garry Dean Wash Method and always store your wash media in a sealed plastic bag to prevent dirt and dust particles from settling in which could induce swirl marks and scratches. This concentrate will not strip your wax or sealant. It is enriched with special polymers that add fantastic slickness and wonderful protection.

Use Ready to Use As: * Waterless Wash * Detail Spray * Spray Wax * Clay Bar Lubricant * Interior Wipe * Glass Cleaner * Light duty carpet cleaner

Use Concentrate As: * Rinseless Wash * Water softener * Tire dressing * Interior and Exterior, leather, plastic, and UV Protectant and Dressing

Pricing - • 8oz – Makes 3.2 gallons once diluted
Old 05-09-2013, 02:36 PM   #61
rvnmaniac

Drives: 2012 M6 ZL1. 2019 Altima.07 FJR1300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normagene View Post
Trying out a product the "Junkman" recommended. Seems to do the job and the 8oz bottle will make just over three gallons of detail spray, seems like a lot, but when I was using the clay bar I went thru an entire spray bottle of detail stuff in no time

This ONE amazing product will detail and protect your entire vehicle inside and out! This concentrate dilutes 2.5oz to 1 gallon of distilled water. This magical concoction of detailing juiciness concentrate has a plethora of wonderful uses, including, but not limited to: Rinseless Wash, Waterless Wash, Water Softener, Detail Spray, Spray Wax, Clay Bar Lubricant, Interior Wipe, and Glass Cleaner.

Use it straight to dress your tires, leather, plastic, engine bay, and trim. How awesome is that? Well, I say it’s pretty friggin awesome, but don't just take my word for it try it for yourself. Directions: For rinseless wash and water softener, add 1oz to 4 gallons of water. When using as a water softener, add 1oz to your wash bucket in addition to your soap. Add 2.5oz to 1 gallon of distilled water for every other use.

Remember to always wash using the Garry Dean Wash Method and always store your wash media in a sealed plastic bag to prevent dirt and dust particles from settling in which could induce swirl marks and scratches. This concentrate will not strip your wax or sealant. It is enriched with special polymers that add fantastic slickness and wonderful protection.

Use Ready to Use As: * Waterless Wash * Detail Spray * Spray Wax * Clay Bar Lubricant * Interior Wipe * Glass Cleaner * Light duty carpet cleaner

Use Concentrate As: * Rinseless Wash * Water softener * Tire dressing * Interior and Exterior, leather, plastic, and UV Protectant and Dressing

Pricing - • 8oz – Makes 3.2 gallons once diluted

Did i miss the name of the product?
rvnmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:32 PM   #62
charlietuna

Drives: 2013 ZL1
its gary dean's infinite use detail juice. do a google search you'll find it. I myself haven't used it.
Old 05-09-2013, 05:45 PM   #63
Normagene

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlietuna View Post
its gary dean's infinite use detail juice. do a google search you'll find it. I myself haven't used it.
Yeah, my fault there, but that's correct Garry Dean's Infinite Use Detail Juice. It's a concentrate and the 8oz bottle makes just over three gallons.
Old 05-18-2013, 11:33 PM   #64
Normagene

The pollen is way out of control. Finally broke out the car cover, can't let all that hard detailing work go to waste, and its a pretty nice fit. See tomorrow if it leaves any marring, but it should be a lot better than the car turning GREEN/YELLOW in a matter of just hours.
Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368937989.980668.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  185.0 KB