Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 12-06-2011, 08:23 PM   #1
Docjuc
Retired Corpsman (FMF)

Drives: 2012 Camaro LS
jr bike

i vote jr bike
Docjuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 08:27 PM   #2
coolman

coolman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 08:29 PM   #3
cajun2010

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS
Man it's sweet

cajun2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:21 PM   #4
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Drives: All Black
Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
JJ lost and wouldn't even shake hands with the winner [JR] after talking all that trash.

And the reason is JJ fans only know how to open beers, they have no clue how to open a web browser
2ndgenz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:24 PM   #5
austinjames
Account Suspend...Right

Drives: Synergy LS & Vulcan 1600cc
JR all day, Even tho SR's bike or whatever that thing is pretty innovative
Old 12-06-2011, 10:27 PM   #6
Hamilton2400

Drives: 2014 GMC Sierra/2015 GMC Acadia
Jesse's bike was the better one IMO. why must all of jr's bikes have to have some theme? Just build a bike. Jesse is definately more skilled. That wasn't the best bike he's built but definately nicer than jr's.
Hamilton2400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:40 PM   #7
Haloman1346
Banned

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamilton2400 View Post
Jesse's bike was the better one IMO. why must all of jr's bikes have to have some theme? Just build a bike. Jesse is definately more skilled. That wasn't the best bike he's built but definately nicer than jr's.

This all day long. This was a Bike BUILD off. Junior won simply because:

A) His Father comes off as a complete Dick in episodes.
B) Younger people loveshis bikes because they look cool/not your run of the mil
C) Jesse James has gotten a bad rap and when was the last time he was on the air? Monster Garage?

Jesse BUILT his bike, he did not get some outside company to make his tank, FRAME, and front end.

Juniors bike was Order the following, put together, make it shiny and sparkly.

Like I said before. The show was called American Chopper Bike Build Off. Not American Chopper; Order custom shit and Piece them together.

So you either vote for a battery powered snow mobile. A pre-built frame, front and rear end, and a handful of custom bullshit to make it shiny. Or a Bike that was built by hand with the exception of the wheels, motor and trany.

Vote now all you middle aged men who want to be young again and dred what you might become (some old man who cant say the word idea (Ideeer?) and must agree with your wife who hates what Jesse did to some bad actress years ago.......
Haloman1346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:44 PM   #8
SIM Curly

Drives: Silver 1LT 2011 camaro
Voted for JR. I don't like JJ just seems like a douche and Sr's thing wasn't even a motorcycle.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:24 PM   #9
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
http://jalopnik.com/5865775/
Old 12-06-2011, 11:30 PM   #10
austinjames
Account Suspend...Right

Drives: Synergy LS & Vulcan 1600cc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haloman1346 View Post
This all day long. This was a Bike BUILD off. Junior won simply because:

A) His Father comes off as a complete Dick in episodes.
B) Younger people loveshis bikes because they look cool/not your run of the mil
C) Jesse James has gotten a bad rap and when was the last time he was on the air? Monster Garage?

Jesse BUILT his bike, he did not get some outside company to make his tank, FRAME, and front end.

Juniors bike was Order the following, put together, make it shiny and sparkly.

Like I said before. The show was called American Chopper Bike Build Off. Not American Chopper; Order custom shit and Piece them together.

So you either vote for a battery powered snow mobile. A pre-built frame, front and rear end, and a handful of custom bullshit to make it shiny. Or a Bike that was built by hand with the exception of the wheels, motor and trany.

Vote now all you middle aged men who want to be young again and dred what you might become (some old man who cant say the word idea (Ideeer?) and must agree with your wife who hates what Jesse did to some bad actress years ago.......

So by jesse hand building the forks and frame, makes his bike hand built? He ordered the wheels, motor, tranny, just like jr did. Jesse bike looks like every other custom bike made by everyother company. No, innovation at all. but he is a very good metal worker for sure. Jesse used a wood template from his tank, Same tank he puts on every bike.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:35 PM   #11
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

The $5 trailer fender cut down was the topper for me on JJ bike. Dunno how 100K bikes still have pre made parts you can pick up at the grocery store.

was only done back in the day cause folks were broke with no other options.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:55 PM   #12
Haloman1346
Banned

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
See dont get me wrong here, If I didnt know who built which bike I would have picked Jrs. bike hands down, the thing looked sick. But, as I said before, he starts with an idea, then gets a frame, then makes the tank, then just outsources everything else.

And you cant tell me that 90% of the votes were based on who is popular, not which bike looked the best.

I just like how the person who won, had the idea, and had all his ideas shipped to his building.

Thats like having a house build off. Me, who you never met before in your life, building the house from the ground up. Or your favorite athlete or celebrity ordering 4 double wides, welding them together then handing up christmas lights and air horns to attract the croud.

Bike build off, not Order stuff and put it together.
Haloman1346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:11 AM   #13
AZCamaroFan
Camaro6 2016-2018

Drives: sometimes
Voted JR. Sorry but Jesse builds nice bikes, but if i saw them i'd think " nice bike, who built it?' I see Teutel bikes's i'd immediately think of them . Jesse's bike's look like any chopper. And his behaviour was like a punk 12 year old, laughing to his own immature jokes.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:25 AM   #14
2010SS2SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS 2SS
OCC bikes fall apart once you ride them! Unless JR. has gotten better at quailty control, i'll still take a JJ bike all day!
2010SS2SS is offline   Reply With Quote