Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 12-19-2012, 01:50 PM   #4705
Whoareu5
Champion

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT/RS Summit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
Oh, I noticed. Was thiiiiiiis close on just rmoving ya from my friends' list ...aaron or adrian, correct?
Lol close enough. Thanks charlie, I missed you too.
Whoareu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 09:01 AM   #4706
jose1003

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
Whoareu5 to man welcome back
Old 12-24-2012, 11:39 AM   #4707
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
Hey guys so what do you all think about the rumors of the LS7 coming out in the 2014 5th gen? I personally can't wait, if it happens, this will be what I have been waiting for all along. GM has seemed to be trying to sucker me in to another camaro all along, first with the ZL1 then the 1LE. But I just may have to give up turn in my Camaro Anonymous chip for the LS7.

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:18 PM   #4708
xfactors

Drives: 2014 2LT vette with Z51
"Chevrolet Camaro coming back to America"

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2012/...ntcmp=obinsite
xfactors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:44 AM   #4709
Boricua

Drives: 2010 2SS Yellow Camaro
Good morning guys, just wanted to wish you all a merry christmas. May God bless you all.
Boricua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 05:23 AM   #4710
Sabot

Drives: ZL1 Gone :(
Merry X-mas Camaro5 members
Sabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:30 PM   #4711
jose1003

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
Feliz navidad everyone
Old 12-25-2012, 03:40 PM   #4712
xfactors

Merry Christmas everybody. Below is a copy of a post I submitted in the corvette forum. I thought the response I got from one of the members was funny, so I thought I would share it here. Below is the post, and the response.

Originally Posted by Xfactors
Thanks guys for the responses. I plan on treating my new corvette with TLC. I'll drive it under 1500 miles per year, and will rarely go over 40 mph in my new vette. I have covered parking at work, and at home. I may pass on this MSRC. I'm just not sure yet. I don't know if MSRC would make much difference at 35 MPH. I don't want to stress out my vette. I currently drive a 2013 camaro, and treat it the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
And don't forget to change the oil after every drive and change the transmission fluid every other drive. I applaud you're not wanting to stress your Corvette. BTW, should you EVER get caught in a rain storm, immediately pull under a bridge overpass until the danger passes, no matter how long that takes.
When it's safe and the rain has stopped, drive home and IMMEDIATELY wash your car with Dawn, clay bar it, and apply 34 coats of Zaino Z2.
Also, put your car up on jack stands and wash the undercarriage to avoid rust.
Jimmy
PS. If you were serious in your post about your driving habits, well, nevermind
Old 12-27-2012, 02:51 PM   #4713
jrod_z28

Drives: 2012 VR Camaro ZL1
Is there any gatherings going on this week or next week? I'm in town for the holidays from the DFW area and I'm going through some rough Camaro withdrawals. I didn't bring my 5th gen but I would love to check out some of your cars.
jrod_z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:51 PM   #4714
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
HOWDY, HOWDY, HOWDY EVERYONE!!! First off I would like to wish everyone here a very belated Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, Hanukkah, or whatever holiday that you and your family spent with each other within the past 2 weeks. I am sorry that there have been a lack of posts going on here from me of events that will be coming up and such, but it was the off week ya know, hahahaha.

The Las Cruces Bike Giveaway event turned out to be such a great success that Dynamic Youth in Motion was able to giveaway over 350 bikes this year to underprivileged children for the holiday season. Along with that, providing kids with free food from Farley's, Texas Roadhouse, the hot dog stand that I do not remember who they were unfortunately, as well as entertainment from Xtreme Cruces Pro-Wrestling and The Champ himself, Mr. Austin Trout coming out along with the car show made the entire morning a fun-filled blast and I would like to thank all of those from Camaro5 EP/LC for coming out and bringing your cars for the car show. I would also like to say and put this out there that if you see Don and Genny, to give em a pat on the back for getting that event together cause they really put a whole lot of effort in getting that thing going. And as well to Pat for helping me out of aa bind that I caught in at the last minute. Now, on to the future.

We will not be having our monthly Hooters Camaro Gathering next Thursday(1/3/12) as it is just way to cold to be getting together out during the night for us. I wil contact Andy of Hooters about it to let him know. Now this does not mean that we will not be having a gathering for the month of January, as we are planning on having a get together for the beginning of the year at Cattleman's Steakhouse out in Faben's for Saturday, January 12th. With the amount of events that we have been a part of the past couple of monhs, the expansion that we have made with new members joining the chapter, and steps forward we have taken to publicize our group, we figured it would be a great time to all get together and voice our opinions on the direction that we all would like to see Camaro5 EP/LC to be taken in a nice, quiet, warm location to discuss. So for those of you that are brand new to us and have returned from a hiatus, welcome and it's good to hear from you again.

So in point, Saturday, January 12th, 2012 we will be all driving to Cattleman's Steakhouse at 3450 S Fabens Carlsbad Rd, Fabens, TX. Those from the Las Cruces area, we will meet at the Pic Quick on University and I-25 and then drive up to Transmountain to meet with the folks from El Paso and take Hwy 54 to I-10 (not Loop 375) through El Paso to eat at Cattleman's for some yummy red meat! Times will be posted in coming days, so keep an eye out. If you are new with us, please send me a text with your number on it to my cel so I can keep you in my contacts to notify you of any additional info via text at (575) 649-4624.

So let the posting begin folks, Cheer!
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:04 PM   #4715
silver2ssrs

Drives: Silver 2ss RS
m.i.a.

hey everyone, been away from the scene for awhile, but still around. Will try to meet up with the latest info I can see here, but keep me posted. want to hang out again.
silver2ssrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 02:46 PM   #4716
Boricua

Drives: 2010 2SS Yellow Camaro
Good afternoon guys. Happy New Year for everybody from camaro 5. Take care and I wish all of you blessings and good health. See you when I return to El Paso.
Boricua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:33 PM   #4717
xfactors

"Chevrolet Camaro outsells Ford Mustang in 2012"

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/...ntcmp=features
Old 01-03-2013, 05:42 PM   #4718
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
We'll see what happens in 2013. It may very well be tied next year as the Camaro is losing it's steam, and with rumblings of a Mach1 still in Ford's sleeve for a debut may very well add the additional boost in sales for Ford. Although they did speculate that the release of the 5.0 and Boss' would spike sales over Camaro during the year of 2012, it actually didn't do much but keep the Mustang neck and neck with the Camaro. I would also like to see what the figures may do to Chevrolet with the possible release of a Buick Grand National and GNX. Interesting times ahead in terms of American performance for the year of 2013.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001