Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-20-2013, 09:49 AM   #1
~Stacy~
Banned

Drives: Car
best service

I was truly impressed with my chevy dealer yesterday. I had a new hid kit to be installed. My ribs are bruised right now had a bad cold for two weeks straight. I'm on meds now and don't like driving long distances and they are 28 miles east of me. Texted my sales manager and he offered to come pick up my Camaro at my workplace and he returned it to me right when I got off from work. My warranty ended in January but it's still awesome getting good service yet.
~Stacy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:04 AM   #2
SSpartan117

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2ss/rs
Congrats OP! Meanwhile I can't get my dealer here to courtesy shuttle me back to my place
SSpartan117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:09 AM   #3
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Excellent!!
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:10 AM   #4
~Stacy~
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSpartan117 View Post
Congrats OP! Meanwhile I can't get my dealer here to courtesy shuttle me back to my place
That sucks I bought 5 new cars off of him including a new cruze 4 months ago I always fill out their surveys and give them excellent reviews it does help
Old 04-20-2013, 10:16 AM   #5
SSpartan117

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2ss/rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Stacy~ View Post
That sucks I bought 5 new cars off of him including a new cruze 4 months ago I always fill out their surveys and give them excellent reviews it does help
No worries. That's the Houston dealer and I strongly believe that customer service is not part of the vocabulary down here after living here for a few years now. The dealer I go to in Fort Worth always goes above and beyond. They were great with my Silverado and now my Camaro.
SSpartan117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:22 AM   #6
~Stacy~
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSpartan117 View Post
No worries. That's the Houston dealer and I strongly believe that customer service is not part of the vocabulary down here after living here for a few years now. The dealer I go to in Fort Worth always goes above and beyond. They were great with my Silverado and now my Camaro.
I used to have a good Pontiac dealer they closed up in 2008. So I started going to different dealers and found a good one not in my town but it's not that bad of a drive and the sales manager came from my old dealer so it was kind of cool knowing at least one person there lol. My dealer has done by eibach suspension work wired in oracle products you name it which is kind of cool I don't trust taking my Camaro to another shops to get worked on.