Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 07-16-2017, 10:39 PM   #1
Gunmetal Speedster

Drives: Savitar; The 500rwhp N/A Monster!
Bo White

I purchased a used 2015 TB from a forum member and sent it to Bo to have it ported, he would give it to me when we met up at CFest. Well little did I know that the TB I bought actually was missing the internals and was incomplete. I met with Bo and he returned the TB ported to a stage 2, and then explained what was going on with the one that I sent him. He told me it was an easy fix, that all I had to do was switch over my stock TB internals to the new one, and then he even offered to do it for me since he had his tools there. Once he started, 5 mins later he was done. Drove the car 250 miles home that same day and it works like a charm. So huge shoutout to Bo White for not only the awesome port job, but also being nice enough to help me get it switched over. Very much appreciated, he is a cool dude!
504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • Corsa xtreme catback • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports
Gunmetal Speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 04:42 AM   #2
Bo White

Drives: 2010 Summit White 1SS
No man thank you.
Im just glad to meet new peeps!
Glad you like it!