Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 10-01-2009, 06:12 PM   #1
ovrkil

Drives: '69 Pro-Street Camaro
Need help from fellow Camaro owners

My '69 Camaro is in the Texaco Car of the Decades contest and needs your votes. Currently a Crossfire is running away with the leading spot because his club is supporting him heavily. Any chance some Camaro owners could help me out? You can register and vote at texacocarofthedecades.com I'm user Tracy0405 Any help is very appreciated! Thanks!

Also, Pinks Allout is on tonight from the filming they did at Pacific Raceways in August. My '69 should be in there somewhere since we made the Allout 32 and got filmed 4 different times. Hopefully not all of the footage ended up on the cutting room floor and is on either Allout or All Outakes.

Later!
ovrkil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 06:18 PM   #2
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovrkil View Post
My '69 Camaro is in the Texaco Car of the Decades contest and needs your votes. Currently a Crossfire is running away with the leading spot because his club is supporting him heavily. Any chance some Camaro owners could help me out? You can register and vote at texacocarofthedecades.com I'm user Tracy0405 Any help is very appreciated! Thanks!

Also, Pinks Allout is on tonight from the filming they did at Pacific Raceways in August. My '69 should be in there somewhere since we made the Allout 32 and got filmed 4 different times. Hopefully not all of the footage ended up on the cutting room floor and is on either Allout or All Outakes.

Later!

Links???????

I think we have met lol.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:27 PM   #3
ovrkil

www.texacocarofthedecades.com

Just saw Pinks Allout tonight and we're on it about six times - Woo Hoo!! Several are quick glimpses but two good pass times.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:31 PM   #4
1320junkie

Drives: The Imperial Army
Sweet car...I watched Pinks All out tonight also
http://www.texacocarofthedecades.com...se&Decade=1960
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:33 PM   #5
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
www.texacocarofthedecades.com

Just saw Pinks Allout tonight and we're on it about six times - Woo Hoo!! Several are quick glimpses but two good pass times.
ok NOW I know I know you lol.

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 10-02-2009, 01:10 AM   #6
TFord
Camaro Fanatic

Drives: 2000 Z28
Send a message via Yahoo to TFord
Sick ride bro..10 points from me
TFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:54 AM   #7
ovrkil

Thank you all for voting!

And yes, Tammy, we've met! Pretty sure you handed me the Best of Show trophy at Baydo's. LOL!
Old 10-02-2009, 09:30 AM   #8
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Thank you all for voting!

And yes, Tammy, we've met! Pretty sure you handed me the Best of Show trophy at Baydo's. LOL!
lol THAT would have been me lol