Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 08-22-2007, 08:53 PM   #1
Moose

Drives: '99 Camaro SS #1392
Ultimate Bumblebee @ TARGET

I stopped by TARGET tonight, and guess what I went home with?!

I originally ordered it through amazon.com for $79.00, but I cancelled it. I wasn't due to be delivered until late September.

It now lists on amazon.com for $120.00!

Look for them at TARGET.
Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:02 PM   #2
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
I'm stopping by tomorrow to pick one up. Thanks for the heads up.

Old 08-22-2007, 09:06 PM   #3
NVMY68SS
Drives #296

Drives: 1968 Camaro SS - 350/5 Speed
If you have trouble transforming it, and I think a lot must be, go check out www.transformers.com . It's Hasbro's site and they have video instructions to assist in all areas of transformation and function.

I did the same thing you did by ordering early on Amazon for $79. Didn't even think about cancelling it and getting it locally since they have them for the same price......well, less tax.
NVMY68SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 10:59 PM   #4
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVMY68SS View Post
If you have trouble transforming it, and I think a lot must be, go check out www.transformers.com . It's Hasbro's site and they have video instructions to assist in all areas of transformation and function.
Well, it does take a little time to transform. :o The directions aren't the greatest. Thanks for that info.!

It works surprisingly well. The sound effects, how it responds to motion, etc., and when it's in the vehicle mode, when you move it forward, there's a decent engine sound, followed by red brake lights when you stop. (How old am I??!! :o )
Old 08-22-2007, 11:00 PM   #5
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
(How old am I??!!)
This many *holds up fingers*
Old 08-23-2007, 12:03 AM   #6
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
Talking

UBB is 74 and change before tax at my local walmart. they also have the rerelease of the 20th anniversary Optimus Prime. I have the original release from 2004 tho .

Old 08-23-2007, 01:09 AM   #7
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Geez that's awesome. I'll be over in a few hours to steal it from ya. Thanks!
Old 08-23-2007, 08:17 AM   #8
selil

Drives: Chevy Avalanche
If you need help transforming them just ask my seven year olds. When they were four I bought them a red viper (can't remember the name of the figure). It was literally an accidental purchase because on the box it had a big 4 and on the other side it said like 7 and up.. The 4 was the level of difficulty out of 5. Go figure. So, they sat there and couldn't figure them out to transform. My older son helped them one time. Now they're experts.
selil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 11:19 AM   #9
SSRich

Drives: 1967 camaroSS
i seen one at walmart but i just cant pay that much for one.
SSRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 12:56 AM   #10
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
yeah, it is pricey for a toy, but after watching the video of it transforming and the fact that it is a large scale replica of the coolest car ever to have the 'CAMARO' name on it I want it badly. i went to my local wally mart and of course it was sold out along with the smaller 'revised' bumblebee figure. and i checked on ebay and yup, the damn scalpers are selling him for OVER a hundred BEFORE shipping . make no mistake, I WILL get this guy, i am sure wally mart will get more in stock .
Old 08-26-2007, 11:17 AM   #11
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Thank you, thank you, thank you Moose.

I ran by Target yesterday morning and guess what I found....two Ultimate Bumblebees!! I should have purchased the other one so I could have sold it for $40 more on ebay....but I'm not like that. But very cool Transformer!

Ok...and while I was there...they had a HUGE selection of 5th Gen stuff! There was the silver and red diecast, a red 1/32 (twice as large as a Hot Wheels car), red and silver radio controlled 1/16th, a yellow w/ black stripes Jada Big Time Muscle die cast 1/24th scale and another that was silver w/ red stripes same size. I was going to buy them, but I was already at $100...so I had to hold off. They had a few HW's too, but I have enough of those. I love this new Target. They are brand new...not many people shop there yet or even know it's open (it's kinda off the main hwy off to the side).

And my boy can't get enough of playing w/ this BB!!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 11:54 AM   #12
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Cool

God I hate you TAG, for finding 2 UBB figures*. I am glad you decided not buy both and sell one for 40 bucks more . I cannot STAND jerks who sell a hot toy for almost double what it sells for in stores. i was looking on ebay for a xbox 360 and one guy was selling the CORE version (no harddrive, wired controller etc) used for 500 buy it now, this sells for 279.99 NEW! why would any moron pay 221 more for a used one ?

*just kidding
Old 08-26-2007, 11:56 AM   #13
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Thank you, thank you, thank you Moose.

Glad you found one!

My brother got one also. I let him open his...mine is still in the box.

I'm now trying to practice a little restraint and NOT buy the 1/6 scale RC car at WalMart. :o
Old 08-26-2007, 12:22 PM   #14
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
THE RC IS AVAILABLE?!?!?! :eek: You know what that means!!! I sure hope it doesn't cost all that much. I really can't spend any more cash on "toys." I've got all these hosp bills from baby and that credit card is getting racked up. :( Seriously, I need to knock it off!!

RC RC RC RC RC RC....
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote