Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Local Marketplace

Old 10-22-2012, 04:40 PM   #15
ripcard
INJACC

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM/IO 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynuts View Post
you need luckynuts Rick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you got 20 I can have Dave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN SS View Post
Need to borrow a camera?
No, but maybe if you'd like to carry my lens for me...bought an even bigger one two weeks ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matster View Post
Hey Rick, I never even thought about lug nuts. I have sent a private message to Nine Ball (included you on the message) and asked what the brand and size were that he originally shipped with the wheels.
Thanks Matt, I just sent him an email at the addy in his reply you copied me on.
Pedders Xa Coilovers & Sways w/Fe4, Pfadt Rear Trailing Arms & Tie Rods, Forgestar CF5s, ZL1 Brakes, 1LE 3.91 Diff, Pedders Cradle Bushings, MGW STS, BTR Stage II Cam, Fluidampr U/D Pulley, Performance Redline Dyno Tune, CAI & Apex Scoop, Pfadt Tri-Y Headers w/HF Cats, Magnaflow 3" Cat Back, RX Catch Can, VMax TB, Billet Tunnel Brace, SRP Pedals, Skip Shift, Seibon CF Hood & ST Trunk, 1LE Splitter, ZL1 Rockers & Diffuser, Heritage Grill, F & R Sparks "SS" badges, Billet Door Handles, Tint, Technostalgia Tail Lights, AAC Side Markers, BlackVue dash cam and my favourite accessory...Litho #163.
ripcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:13 PM   #16
CDN SS
Steve from Canada.

Drives: 2010 SW SS/RS with Inferno package.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripcard View Post
No, but maybe if you'd like to carry my lens for me...bought an even bigger one two weeks ago.
I carried 50 LB mailbags for 35 years but I'm going to have pass on your offer.
Old 10-31-2012, 03:56 PM   #17
ripcard
INJACC

New nuts arrived today. Couldn't wait to bolt them on. Cloudy late afternoon light but you get the idea. I'm very happy with the look.

If the weather improves soom I'm going to get a couple of rides in before putting it away for the winter.
Attached Images

Pedders Xa Coilovers & Sways w/Fe4, Pfadt Rear Trailing Arms & Tie Rods, Forgestar CF5s, ZL1 Brakes, 1LE 3.91 Diff, Pedders Cradle Bushings, MGW STS, BTR Stage II Cam, Fluidampr U/D Pulley, Performance Redline Dyno Tune, CAI & Apex Scoop, Pfadt Tri-Y Headers w/HF Cats, Magnaflow 3" Cat Back, RX Catch Can, VMax TB, Billet Tunnel Brace, SRP Pedals, Skip Shift, Seibon CF Hood & ST Trunk, 1LE Splitter, ZL1 Rockers & Diffuser, Heritage Grill, F & R Sparks "SS" badges, Billet Door Handles, Tint, Technostalgia Tail Lights, AAC Side Markers, BlackVue dash cam and my favourite accessory...Litho #163.
Old 10-31-2012, 06:33 PM   #18
gramps_green_rs
ex-RCAF

Drives: 11 SGM1LTRS SV1000S
lookin good Rick

gramps
Old 10-31-2012, 09:13 PM   #19
ripcard
INJACC

Took it for a drive tonight. Left home it was 10 C got back it was 6 c. Just slightly damp from an earlier rain. Tiny bit more road noise. Stable and smooth. Only went up to 115 for a short stretch.

Gotta send the TMS back to school and give them a good run soon.

Very happy so far.

Thanks Matt.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:47 PM   #20
CDN SS
Steve from Canada.

Drives: 2010 SW SS/RS with Inferno package.
2 thumbs up Rick, patience pays off.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:48 PM   #21
Matster

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM/IOM #3625
Look really good Rick! Think they look better on yours than they did on mine.

416 Forged Stroker, E-Force Supercharger, Blower Cam, Rotofab CAI, Stainless Works 2" LT Headers and 3" Exhaust, LPE ZR1 Twin Disc Clutch, DSS 1400 HP Axles, Pfadt Performance Kit Stage 3.
Matster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:21 PM   #22
ripcard
INJACC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN SS View Post
2 thumbs up Rick, patience pays off.
Thanks Steve. Patience due to frugality and Matt helped me out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matster View Post
Look really good Rick! Think they look better on yours than they did on mine.
You may be right Matt. I think the wheels you have now are the right choice for the colour of your car.

I was originally thinking I would go with a bright (chrome or polished) finish for mine too but seeing the powder coat silver now on the car...it just looks right. I love the simple 5 spoke design and these wheels just fill the wells beautifully. They give the car a nice aggressive stance.

I've had a chance to drive the car a couple of times and while it's too cold to lean on them, they feel fine. Wish I didn't have to put it away soon.