Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 02-28-2012, 08:28 PM   #2619
ZZTOM

Drives: 67 Camaro 350, 2010 2SS
So sad to see this and especially on TV this morning, but glad to know you and everyone else involved is ok. Car can be fixed much faster than we can. You get to choose the place to fix your car, don't let anyone tell you different. Hey you will be back in her in no time with a new appreciation after having to drive that rental car. We all will be waiting for that permagrin again!!!!!!
Old 02-29-2012, 07:37 AM   #2620
audrey_m

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by edog View Post
HMMM

Not to JACK the thread, but...What is going on in Albuquerque in August this year? Will you all be heading to C5Fest3 this year? Any track events, or just outings?

I am contemplating going back to Albuquerque this year right after the fest and wanted to hook back up with your group while I am there. Maybe ride back to NM with those who come out.

I had a great time meeting up with the group in 2010. Hopefully I can see you all again.

Sorry to hear about your accident. I agree with the other, the cars are built well to protect their humans...I am glad you are ok!
Thank you! I'm glad I'm Ok too! My car took a good hit stood up well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1425 View Post
Audrey
I glad you are Ok sorry about the car. But it looks like it can be fixed.
It's actually already at the body shop. He'll be back to new soon!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZTOM View Post
So sad to see this and especially on TV this morning, but glad to know you and everyone else involved is ok. Car can be fixed much faster than we can. You get to choose the place to fix your car, don't let anyone tell you different. Hey you will be back in her in no time with a new appreciation after having to drive that rental car. We all will be waiting for that permagrin again!!!!!!
Hey if I'm gonna get in an accident might as well make it a good one and make the news not to mention make most of Albuquerque late to work! Lol.
audrey_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:47 AM   #2621
andredmg
Big Nasty

Drives: Chevys lots of em
Glad you're alright Audrey and Im happy your whip is already being taken care of (hopefully at a good body shop)... I actually saw this accident but didnt know it was you, they happen way too often in that section of the ABQ unfortunatley. Glad you're ok, now get that badboy back on the road...
Old 02-29-2012, 09:39 AM   #2622
AngelSpeedFreak
Most hated in NM....

Drives: Sold the 6POINT2, went to a 50THZ06
Quote:
Originally Posted by edog View Post
HMMM

Not to JACK the thread, but...What is going on in Albuquerque in August this year? Will you all be heading to C5Fest3 this year? Any track events, or just outings?

I am contemplating going back to Albuquerque this year right after the fest and wanted to hook back up with your group while I am there. Maybe ride back to NM with those who come out.

I had a great time meeting up with the group in 2010. Hopefully I can see you all again.

Sorry to hear about your accident. I agree with the other, the cars are built well to protect their humans...I am glad you are ok!
not really sure. How long will you be in ABQ? People will probably want to rest a bit after the week long fest, but I am sure there are a lot of people not going to C5F3 that will still be wanting to get out. I think we are leaving Indy Sunday morning and possibly going to a six flags on the way home?
Old 02-29-2012, 09:46 AM   #2623
edog

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
I definitely understand the rest part.

We will be there from that Monday through the next Monday, so the 6th through the 12th of August. Going to visit my mom in Albuquerque. The last time I came out we did a car show at the hard rock hotel. It was a blast. I love that part of the country. The wife would love to move there.
Update...Build in process, Forged Rods, Pistons and rings, Johnson Lifters, NOVI1500 ECS SC, 13lb boost or more, LS3 Conversion 114/228/241 COMP CAM, Frostbite 4 row Aluminum radiator, 6L80 built, Circle D 6L80 PRO SERIES MULTI 258MM 2D, Stock 3.45 gears, 1-7/8 American Racing Headers w/HF cat, X-Pipe, Lingenfelter dual fuel pump, E-85 flex sensor, ATI super damper pulley, Ported TB, 160 therm, Trans cooler, Pedder's sways/end links/sub frame bushings, BMR trailing arms & toe rods, Coil overs. HP/TQ pending
edog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:37 PM   #2624
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Be great to see you Earnest! I'm sure we'll have something going on somehow.

I know we got a bunch of stuff to plan for this year for CCNM and put on the calender. If you're on facebook, stay tuned to the CCNM Page and we also have a website with a calender of events at cc-nm.org.

Keep in touch and we'd love to have ya!
Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:39 PM   #2625
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by audrey_m View Post
Hey if I'm gonna get in an accident might as well make it a good one and make the news not to mention make most of Albuquerque late to work! Lol.
You did a good job from what I heard.......lol!

We're all just really glad that you're ok Audrey. That's all that matters.
Ivan
Old 02-29-2012, 06:06 PM   #2626
cjingle

Drives: 1969 Camaro RS, 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Audry: I'm glad you're okay. Wow!

What body shop did you take the car to? Remember, Car Crafters gives CCNM members a discount. Plus, Jim Guthrie will treat you well.

In any case, as long as you're okay, that's what matters.

Curt
cjingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:29 AM   #2627
LittleMT
user bann'd

Drives: Chevy SS
I am so sorry this happened Audrey, glad you are ok, and I wish the best as far as the repairs go....

Chantilly Lace, the 2011 Rockabilly Jukebox..ADM built..617rwhp, geared A6.
LittleMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:59 PM   #2628
AngelSpeedFreak
Most hated in NM....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjingle View Post
Audry: I'm glad you're okay. Wow!

What body shop did you take the car to? Remember, Car Crafters gives CCNM members a discount. Plus, Jim Guthrie will treat you well.

In any case, as long as you're okay, that's what matters.
good info to know...
Old 03-01-2012, 04:44 PM   #2629
Bethgrce

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black/IOM
I was sorry to hear about Audrey's accident,but glad to hear that she is okay and that her ride will be back soon!
Anyone going to meet up on Sunday at the Jefferson Meet? I was going to say at Dos Hermanos, but remembered they weren't there.....maybe we could rename it the Starbucks on Jefferson Meet?
Bethgrce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:48 PM   #2630
AngelSpeedFreak
Most hated in NM....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethgrce View Post
I was sorry to hear about Audrey's accident,but glad to hear that she is okay and that her ride will be back soon!
Anyone going to meet up on Sunday at the Jefferson Meet? I was going to say at Dos Hermanos, but remembered they weren't there.....maybe we could rename it the Starbucks on Jefferson Meet?
I will be there...
Old 03-01-2012, 06:28 PM   #2631
audrey_m

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Thank you all! The total damage came out to $8,000. :eek: They will have all the regular parts by Monday and will order all my after market stuff next week. I will hopefully have it back by the end of next week or early the week after!
audrey_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:38 PM   #2632
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by audrey_m View Post
Thank you all! The total damage came out to $8,000. :eek: They will have all the regular parts by Monday and will order all my after market stuff next week. I will hopefully have it back by the end of next week or early the week after!
Hell Yeah!!!
Ivan