Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 02-03-2015, 06:58 AM   #29
Green Machine
Always Workin

Drives: 2021 Mazda MX-5
I was going to try and update this Sunday but was busy with other things (taxes) so hopefully there should be some updates on Sunday or Monday.

I'm still trying to find a good spot to meet in the Toledo area. A little hard when I don't go there and not familiar with the area haha. Also need a lead person to stay in contact with me from the Toledo area as well.

It is up to PACE where they want to meet up with us. I figure most would be meeting at Summit, but if you want Matt you can meet in Washington CH. Depends how much you want to drive lol!

2018 1SS 1LE, HyperBlue Metallic (Sold)
2014 1SS 1LE, Black, Twin Turbo (Sold)
Green Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 07:40 AM   #30
snymat68

Drives: 2013 Blue Ray 1LS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Machine View Post
I was going to try and update this Sunday but was busy with other things (taxes) so hopefully there should be some updates on Sunday or Monday.

I'm still trying to find a good spot to meet in the Toledo area. A little hard when I don't go there and not familiar with the area haha. Also need a lead person to stay in contact with me from the Toledo area as well.

It is up to PACE where they want to meet up with us. I figure most would be meeting at Summit, but if you want Matt you can meet in Washington CH. Depends how much you want to drive lol!
I'm thinking I'll just hit the road at 430 that morning to possibly meet up with some other PACE guys and head up to summit. Might as well make a day out of it, right?
Elite Catch Can | CAI Intake with Scoop & Washer Bottle Relocation | MRT v2 Axle-Back Exhaust | MagnaFlow Resonated X-Pipe | Resonator Delete | Vmax Ported Throttle Body | GM Strut Tower Brace | JDP Tow Hook | Vitesse Throttle Controller
Aesthetic Mods
Chrome Peek-A-Boo Door Handles | Interior Accessories Kit | OEM RS HIDs w/ 6000k Bulbs & 5000k LED Fogs | Tail Light, Marker Light, & Turn Signal Tint | Tru-Sequence Sequential Turn Signals & Brake Lights | Silver Fade Gill Stripes | Carbon Fiber Bowties | Various Chrome/Painted/Carbon Fiber Items
snymat68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 12:27 PM   #31
Green Machine
Always Workin

Quote:
Originally Posted by snymat68 View Post
I'm thinking I'll just hit the road at 430 that morning to possibly meet up with some other PACE guys and head up to summit. Might as well make a day out of it, right?
Yup, it's only gas money lol. Should be a good time as long as everyone stays safe.

Old 02-03-2015, 06:53 PM   #32
Tricksta

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10
Quote:

I'm still not certain on if I'm going to drive to summit early in the morning, or meet up with the Northwest crew, but if I roll with the northwest crew, I have no problem keeping in contact with you. I'm about 40minutes south of Toledo and 3 hours away from summit .
Old 02-03-2015, 11:20 PM   #33
Green Machine
Always Workin

Sounds good, There will be a stop somewhere north of Dayton as well for those in that area.

I have no real numbers for the northwest crew yet. The north east crew already has quite a few ready.

Old 02-04-2015, 05:24 AM   #34
snymat68

That's good because I'll be picking up a friend at the stop near Dayton.
Elite Catch Can | CAI Intake with Scoop & Washer Bottle Relocation | MRT v2 Axle-Back Exhaust | MagnaFlow Resonated X-Pipe | Resonator Delete | Vmax Ported Throttle Body | GM Strut Tower Brace | JDP Tow Hook | Vitesse Throttle Controller
Aesthetic Mods
Chrome Peek-A-Boo Door Handles | Interior Accessories Kit | OEM RS HIDs w/ 6000k Bulbs & 5000k LED Fogs | Tail Light, Marker Light, & Turn Signal Tint | Tru-Sequence Sequential Turn Signals & Brake Lights | Silver Fade Gill Stripes | Carbon Fiber Bowties | Various Chrome/Painted/Carbon Fiber Items
Old 02-04-2015, 07:36 AM   #35
pbretelson

Drives: 2013 2SS Camaro
Send a message via Yahoo to pbretelson
Quote:
Sounds good, There will be a stop somewhere north of Dayton as well for those in that area.

I have no real numbers for the northwest crew yet. The north east crew already has quite a few ready.
Where would that meet-up in North Dayton be?
pbretelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 11:16 AM   #36
Green Machine
Always Workin

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbretelson View Post
Where would that meet-up in North Dayton be?
I haven't really looked yet lol. Do you have any suggestions? Only place I've been to is off the exit behind the airport near Vandalia. Think there's a grocery store there lol.

Old 02-04-2015, 12:42 PM   #37
snymat68

Wherever we end up stopping near Dayton, it would be nice if it were at (or near) a large parking lot (such as Walmart, Target, etc.) so that my friend who is meeting up with us has somewhere to leave his car for the weekend where it won't get vandalized/towed. (He'll be leaving his car and riding with me.)

Just my 2 cents.
Although... I though the stop near Dayton was going to be at

Stop 2: Washington Courthouse (175 Miles; 2 hours 30 minutes)
12377 Old U.S. 35
Washington Court House, OH 43160
Aesthetic Mods
Old 02-04-2015, 02:17 PM   #38
Green Machine
Always Workin

Nope, that stop is for the Northeast crew. The two groups will meet at Florence mall in Kentucky and we will have one more stop prior to the destination.

Northwest crew will stay on 75 and northeast will stay on 71 to they meet.

I'll look for possible locations within a couple days or when I get on my computer this weekend

Old 02-05-2015, 07:43 AM   #39
pbretelson

Drives: 2013 2SS Camaro
Send a message via Yahoo to pbretelson
Quote:
I haven't really looked yet lol. Do you have any suggestions? Only place I've been to is off the exit behind the airport near Vandalia. Think there's a grocery store there lol.
South Dayton might be better. There is the Dayton Mall just off I-75. There are many large parking lots there (Wal-Mart, Target, Lowes, Home Depot, Hotels, Mall parking .....)
pbretelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 04:50 PM   #40
1KillerSS
Too much is never enough!

Drives: AGP TT SS [COTW] 4/20/15
Send a message via Skype™ to 1KillerSS
I am in Toledo, I can do whatever is needed, I dont work so my time is plenty. My recommendation for a meetup place would be Bowling Green just south of toledo. We could meet in the parking lot of the football stadium. Text, call or email me and lets get something together.

239-233-2900
Jeffreysimon32@gmail.com
AGP TT kit, 54/57 Forged rotating assembly, Custom grind cam... Dual nozzle meth, ID850's, Livernois dual fuel pumps, ECS BAP, 25% UDP, 3 inch Magnaflow catback with X pipe, Mantic 9000 clutch, DSS 1000hp axles, DSS aluminum driveshaft, ZL1 rear end, solid subframe bushings, HE differential offset bushings, BMR Trailing arm, BMR toe rods, Lingenfelter LNC-2000,SJM Line Lock. 747 whp 714wtq

Build thread
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...55#post8107855
1KillerSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 07:16 PM   #41
5th_GEN_SS
Junkie

Drives: SIM 2SS/RS M6
Yay sounds fun. Me and the gf will be there with our 1LEs
Old 04-16-2015, 06:45 AM   #42
F5ABM
Camaros Of Northwest Ohio

Drives: 2010 ABM 2LT/RS/6A
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KillerSS View Post
I am in Toledo, I can do whatever is needed, I dont work so my time is plenty. My recommendation for a meetup place would be Bowling Green just south of toledo. We could meet in the parking lot of the football stadium. Text, call or email me and lets get something together.

239-233-2900
Jeffreysimon32@gmail.com
It would be easier, when leaving B.G., to meet at Fricker's (opposite of football parking). You can put a car out to "block" the right hand lane, while all the other cars make a right hand turn on to Wooster St (Rt 6 east) and then on to I-75 south. I am in Findlay. We are leaving on Friday morning.