Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 07-12-2011, 09:33 PM   #603
KnoxCamaro5

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman5 View Post
i need your alls vote for my car to win a prize! go to us129photos.com/ and click on the star under pic and get anyone else you know to go online and vote.
Done deal. Car looks great.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:30 PM   #604
10aSSee D

Drives: Silver 2010 SS Camaro
Just voted for ya!!

ADM built 417, 2.9L Whipple with 3.250 pulley, ADM ported and polished LSA heads,ADM stage3 cam,ADM LSA belt drive system,ADM CAI race scoop, ADM dual fuel pumps, ID 850's, BMR full suspension, Gforce 9 inch kit with 3.5 inch driveshaft, Street Slayer twin carbon clutch, Lingenfelter oil seperator. Tuned by built by ADM Performance, 763rwhp,705rwtq
10aSSee D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 10:17 AM   #605
GMteSSted

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Somernights Power Cruise

Re: somernights
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMteSSted
Hey, a group of us went last year from Knoxville. Do you know any of the event coordinators? It would be cool if we all, Camaros, could park together as a club even though coming from different cities.

Response by rubycamaro
Yes we have a member who lives in Somerset & he has talked to the president of the Somernights organization. He said we could pull out of the convoy upon entering Somerset & meet someplace & drive in together. That is what we are working on now. We need to have a good estimate of the number of folks who want to meet so we can select a place with adequate space close to the gate we will need to enter. The president said if we do this we will still be considered part of the PowerCruise & will enter that gate. Our local guy will lead us in so we don't get separated. Let me know if you guys want to meet up with us. You can send me a PM with your e-mail address, real name, user name & a phone # & I will add you to my group mail list if you want. Or just e-mail me directly at craftbunny@att.net. You can also follow our plans on either club page on C5. (Music City Camaro Club & Central Kentucky Camaro Club)Let me know. Hope to see ya there.
Old 07-14-2011, 10:23 AM   #606
GMteSSted

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Somernights Cruise Gathering for 5th Gens

Hey folks, who plans on attending the Somernights power cruise a week from this Saturday leaving from Knoxville?

Look at my post before this one.....the Nashville and Central Ky. group are arranging parking for the Camaro5 members so we can all enter and park together at the show but we need to let her know, soon, how many we are going to have from Knoxville?

Please respond with a post or PM me so I can give her a total count if you want to be included. Thanks
GMteSSted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:28 AM   #607
KnoxCamaro5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMteSSted View Post
Hey folks, who plans on attending the Somernights power cruise a week from this Saturday leaving from Knoxville?

Look at my post before this one.....the Nashville and Central Ky. group are arranging parking for the Camaro5 members so we can all enter and park together at the show but we need to let her know, soon, how many we are going to have from Knoxville?

Please respond with a post or PM me so I can give her a total count if you want to be included. Thanks
This sounds good. Just send a PM. Hopefully there will be several cars from Knoxville.
Old 07-21-2011, 08:49 PM   #608
KnoxCamaro5

Looking forward to Saturday's drive to Somerset. Meeting at the Joe Neubert Collision Center (5086 Clinton Hwy) at 8:00 am and will join the caravan up north.

GMteSSted, thanks again for spreading the word!

Also, Nitto is having a contest for a set of new wheels & tires. My daughter helped with my video entry. Please consider checking it out and voting. This link is a contest page in Facebook. Hope it works. Thank you.

https://apps.facebook.com/contestshq...tries/25787372
Old 07-21-2011, 11:47 PM   #609
RSKUSTOMZ
RSKUSTOMZ

Drives: 2010 Camaro T-top RS
How far are you guys from the Tail of the Dragon? I'm just asking because we have 18 of our members, 5th Gen of the Carolinas, heading out there this weekend and would love for anyone that would like to hang out with is to is more than welcome!
RSKUSTOMZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:11 AM   #610
flht99b

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSKUSTOMZ View Post
How far are you guys from the Tail of the Dragon? I'm just asking because we have 18 of our members, 5th Gen of the Carolinas, heading out there this weekend and would love for anyone that would like to hang out with is to is more than welcome!
PM sent.
Ed M.
RJT 2SS/RS, AAM 3.70's, MTI Sway Bars, Shifter & SS brake lines, ZLI calipers, rotors & pads, BMR Trailing & Toe Arms, rear cradle & diff bushes, Pedders XA's, Camber/Toe eccentrics, Radius arm inserts, GTO clutch reservoir, LS9 cam, Comp valve springs, Melling 10296 oil pump, CR5 timing chain, LS6 damper, CAI Cold Air Intake, ARH LT headers w/HF cats, GMPP touring axle back, Elite Engineering Catch Can, Forgeline 20x9.5 & 20x11 DS3 whls, 275/40/20 & 315/35/20 tires, 2011 Convertible spoiler, 1LE front spoiler, Lloyd "SS" Floor Mats, GM Camaro Trunk Mat, wrapped console & Grant steering wheel.
flht99b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 10:21 AM   #611
KnoxCamaro5

Somerset Cruise & Car Show - July 23, 2011

Thanks to GMteSSted for the information about the Somerset cruise. It was a great time. Good to see the_breeze and meet up with Camaro enthusiasts from Nashville.

A few pics:

Old 07-24-2011, 10:51 AM   #612
KnoxCamaro5

How about we set up a standing meet the first Friday night or Saturday of each month? At least for the next few months? That way folks can plan in advance or catch the next meet if they miss one. Maybe we could meet at a place like Smokey Mountain Brewery, Hooters or Dead End BBQ?
Old 07-24-2011, 11:51 AM   #613
10aSSee D

Drives: Silver 2010 SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnoxCamaro5 View Post
How about we set up a standing meet the first Friday night or Saturday of each month? At least for the next few months? That way folks can plan in advance or catch the next meet if they miss one. Maybe we could meet at a place like Smokey Mountain Brewery, Hooters or Dead End BBQ?
That sounds good to me. I will talk with Darrell and get something on the calendar and post back here when it's done. Great pics and glad you all had a good time!!!!

ADM built 417, 2.9L Whipple with 3.250 pulley, ADM ported and polished LSA heads,ADM stage3 cam,ADM LSA belt drive system,ADM CAI race scoop, ADM dual fuel pumps, ID 850's, BMR full suspension, Gforce 9 inch kit with 3.5 inch driveshaft, Street Slayer twin carbon clutch, Lingenfelter oil seperator. Tuned by built by ADM Performance, 763rwhp,705rwtq
10aSSee D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 01:26 PM   #614
the_breeze

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
We had a great time in Somerset. We met some Camaro owners from Nashville, and Kentucky.

Yes, we do need to set a night once a month so we can make plans. Any time is good for me.

We talked about taking a cruise to the Cleveland, Tn. cruise in next month. It is the 4th Sat. of each month.
the_breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 01:30 PM   #615
GnyaTek

Drives: 2011 SIM 2SS/RS Vert
Duplicate post from the Music City Club page, but wanted to include for the Knoxville folks some of the pics I took of the Nashville/Knoxville/Bowling Green/Somerset C5 group.

The Nashville gang in the staging area ... a bit early on a Saturday ... (poorly lit and lens smudged , sorry)

Shortly after arrival at Somerset:

I have a bunch of other shots of smaller groups (2-3 cars), single cars, some engine compartments that I can post up if folks are interested or want links for pics of their car (from this grouping). Just let me know.

And a last shot that I found too cute... a future Camaro owner ... maybe a C6 or C7? "I want THAT one!" (not sure if it was the car, or the toy in the engine compartment...)
GnyaTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 08:40 PM   #616
Tn4thGen

Drives: 2017 Camaro
Somerset Cruise & Car Show

Some of the pictures I took
Attached Images

Tn4thGen is offline   Reply With Quote