Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

View Poll Results: Add a LFX Sub Forum or Keep The Combined LLT/LFX Forum?
Yes, They should add a LFX sub forum 668 95.43%
No, They should keep the LLT/LFX combined in one forum 32 4.57%
Voters: 700. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2019, 11:38 AM   #267
DSX_Camaro

Drives: 2013 SW 2LT/RS LFX/AY6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenWheels View Post
I'm looking to get a cold air intake..the links to the ones in the OP are dead. I originally thought K&N (because 16 year old me from 25 years ago always thought K&N) but I am unsure if this one fits my 2015 or not!

https://www.rickscamaros.com/2010-20...Product_Viewed

Title says yes, fitment line says no.

Any advice on a good cold air intake? Seems to be the easiest/cheapest HP boost I can do.

69-4523TP is the one for our cars. It's the one I have. "Better" intakes provide superior heat rejection with closed airboxes and whatnot but if you add an intake scoop (like one you can find on Phastek's website) they allow any intake to breathe ambient air so I feel like it's kinda moot.
K&N CAI, 1LE Strut Tower Brace, Elite Engineering Catch Can and Clean Side Separator, Apex Scoop w/ Washer Relocation Kit, CTS Front Calipers and Rotors, JacFab Ported Intake Manifold, JacFab Intake Manifold Spacer, 80mm Overkill Throttle Body, SS Brake Lines, Ideal Garage Master Cylinder, Monster Twin Disc Clutch, NPP Retrofit w/ Magnaflow Resonated X, ARH Catless Downpipes, JRE Built 3.45 Diff, 1LE Axles, 1LE Hubs, Overkill Tuned, BMR Anti Wheel-hop Kit Stage I, ACS TL1 Hood Insert, ZL1 Spoiler
DSX_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 12:04 PM   #268
GoldenWheels

Drives: 2015 Camaro Convertible RS
Thanks DSX!
GoldenWheels is offline   Reply With Quote