Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 11-05-2013, 12:31 PM   #29
Pluto

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS
Really honestly not that big of a deal man I'm not so insecure like that I guess losing races bothers people? Just doesn't affect my life in that sort of way...

Small, but effective mod list:

Roto-Fab Intake, TSP 2" Long tubes, TSP catless mids, MSD spark plug wires, stock catback, Elite Catch Can, APEX washer relocation and scoop, VMAX throttle body, Diablo InTune-Tuned by Matt@FSP, and a JacFab license plate bracket.
Pluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 02:16 PM   #30
Bizlipkick

Drives: 45th Ann. 2ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddenangels89 View Post
Ignore these people. Its a questions, and there are always those 'don't waste my time' people - who in the same, could have skipped over this thread and are just trolling.

the v6 would have loss.

-May
This. While yea, the thread isnt the most creative, everyone has a choice to post, etc. For people to get on here and post about it being a time waster- then obviously it did its job because they wasted time posting. I am also not sure when we starting putting V* camaro's in talks with V6 mustangs, but I digress. Allot of the straight line stuff you see is because the camaro comes with taller gears. You start lining up 3.91 camaro's with 5.0's, and you start to see the same acceleration figures/1/4 miles, etc.
Bizlipkick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 05:52 PM   #31
Pluto

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizlipkick View Post
This. While yea, the thread isnt the most creative, everyone has a choice to post, etc. For people to get on here and post about it being a time waster- then obviously it did its job because they wasted time posting. I am also not sure when we starting putting V* camaro's in talks with V6 mustangs, but I digress. Allot of the straight line stuff you see is because the camaro comes with taller gears. You start lining up 3.91 camaro's with 5.0's, and you start to see the same acceleration figures/1/4 miles, etc.
I don't care what people think and I appreciate the optimism...but having a faster car isn't at the top of my list. I consulted this forum for quick replies so I could read them to the loud mouth. Obviously there is a lot of insecurity and the misunderstanding of superiority because someone has a faster car. Nobody was there for the conversation when he was saying things like "ask any forum about my car" or "my car does 0-60 in 4.7 seconds I know this because I timed it myself". I figured I might get laughs if anything (maybe a wave?). I came to the realization that people are people even if they are on the same team.

Small, but effective mod list:

Roto-Fab Intake, TSP 2" Long tubes, TSP catless mids, MSD spark plug wires, stock catback, Elite Catch Can, APEX washer relocation and scoop, VMAX throttle body, Diablo InTune-Tuned by Matt@FSP, and a JacFab license plate bracket.
Pluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 05:59 PM   #32
45thCAMARO 2SS/RS
xquest91x

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS/RS
Y is this even a post? A stock SS ls3 would beat it
H/C + Bolt-ons + Tune •485RWHP/435RWTQ•
Full BMR Stage 2&3 Suspension
3.91 1LE Gear Diff Swap
MGW Short Throw Shifter
45thCAMARO 2SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote