Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 03:49 PM   #239
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Drives: 2010 SGM
Panda let's do this Jan 15-16 is all good with me. I'm down for the dyno too. I just back yesterday I had no Internet so no posts .
Old 01-06-2011, 09:05 PM   #240
RamiZod
SFC5

Drives: 2011 CGM 1LT RS
Whats up guys, im down for any meet..the 16th sounds good.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:11 PM   #241
xLoGiK1

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
I'm good with the 16th too. It's actually perfect
Old 01-08-2011, 09:31 AM   #242
LosXC451

Drives: 2010 SS SIM w/ RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BriCo84 View Post
Hey guys. I will be out of the country until jan 17. But in any event I don't think I am going to attend any more meets up north. I wish you guys the best of luck getting this thing going, but when I started reaching out to miami Camaro owners I was looking for just that....miami Camaro owners. Driving to miramar or anywhere else way up north is really not fun or convenient for me. I was looking to meet a few Camaro owners in south miami that I could meet up with every now and then. This has turned from miami Camaro checkin list, to south florida check in list. And that's great for you guys, but its not what im looking for.

If anyone in the south miami area (i'd say within 15 min drive of sunset place or the falls area) would like to meetup informally towards the end of january or early february PM me.

Thanks guys and take care.

-Sent via my R2D2 using Tapatalk
yea I have to agree with that, miramar is a little far for some of us
Old 01-09-2011, 07:16 PM   #243
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosXC451 View Post
yea I have to agree with that, miramar is a little far for some of us
I MEAN CMON GUYS WERE NOT TALKING ABOUT TWICE A WEEK. ITS ONCE A MONTH !!!! PLUS THE REASON ITS IN MIRAMAR IS BECAUSE SOMEONE WAS NICE ENOUGH TO REACH OUT TO US TO LET US MEET THERE. I SAY YOU HAVE TO MAKE AN EFFORT IF YOU WANT A CLUB TO WORK OUT AND HAVE A REAL MEETING. I LIVE NO WHERE NEAR MIRAMAR BUT ONCE A MONTH TO HANG OUT AND MEET ALL THE 5TH GEN MEMBERS IN THE AREA DOES NOT SOUND IMPOSSIBLE. IF SOMEONE FINDS ANOTHER SPOT CLOSER IN MIAMI WE CAN TAKE TURNS ONE MONTH IN MIAMI AND THE NEXT IN MIRAMAR.

I HOPE WE ARE STILL MEETING ON THE 16TH THOSE THAT WANT TO JOIN AND HANG OUT ARE MORE THAN WELCOME THOSE THAT DO NOT MAKE IT THATS THIER LOSS.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:16 PM   #244
xpanda305x
Banned

Drives: Dark Knight
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMonster View Post
I MEAN CMON GUYS WERE NOT TALKING ABOUT TWICE A WEEK. ITS ONCE A MONTH !!!! PLUS THE REASON ITS IN MIRAMAR IS BECAUSE SOMEONE WAS NICE ENOUGH TO REACH OUT TO US TO LET US MEET THERE. I SAY YOU HAVE TO MAKE AN EFFORT IF YOU WANT A CLUB TO WORK OUT AND HAVE A REAL MEETING. I LIVE NO WHERE NEAR MIRAMAR BUT ONCE A MONTH TO HANG OUT AND MEET ALL THE 5TH GEN MEMBERS IN THE AREA DOES NOT SOUND IMPOSSIBLE. IF SOMEONE FINDS ANOTHER SPOT CLOSER IN MIAMI WE CAN TAKE TURNS ONE MONTH IN MIAMI AND THE NEXT IN MIRAMAR.

I HOPE WE ARE STILL MEETING ON THE 16TH THOSE THAT WANT TO JOIN AND HANG OUT ARE MORE THAN WELCOME THOSE THAT DO NOT MAKE IT THATS THIER LOSS.
i agree. i mean. its once a week. it wouldnt kill us. i drive from MIRAMAR to kendall EVERY day. and i dont complain. plus we have a reserved spot! for free. no cops can bug us or leave or security guard. and we have grill and bbw and such. and DYNO...im pretty sure the parking lot of a walmart wouldnt have a dyno
Old 01-10-2011, 09:12 AM   #245
xpanda305x
Banned

Once a month we will meet! i screwed up my last post. we would meet up the 16 and not meet up untill feb.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk
Old 01-10-2011, 10:26 AM   #246
cmcorton
BLACK MAMBA

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS LS3
Send a message via ICQ to cmcorton Send a message via Yahoo to cmcorton
I agree

I agree dont really understand the logic about driving 20 - 30 miles once a month to meet with other camaro owners. Dont you like to drive your car around and show it off? The meets dont always have to be in Miramar we could change it up go to Kendall. Come on be part of East Coast Camaros Jan 16 at whatever time we all get there.
Old 01-10-2011, 03:58 PM   #247
LosXC451

Drives: 2010 SS SIM w/ RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcorton View Post
I agree dont really understand the logic about driving 20 - 30 miles once a month to meet with other camaro owners. Dont you like to drive your car around and show it off? The meets dont always have to be in Miramar we could change it up go to Kendall. Come on be part of East Coast Camaros Jan 16 at whatever time we all get there.
Some people might be busy and meeting somewhere else closer is more convenient than driving to mirimar
Old 01-10-2011, 07:22 PM   #248
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

If your busy your busy period! You guy are acting like miramar is an hour away it's seriously 15-20 min on the turnpike at most! Like I said before the reason it's miramar is because someone offered the location a store owner from this forum!!

IF ANYONE HAS A BETTER LOCATION BY ALL MEANS STATE IT HERE AND WE WILL MEET WHERE IT'S MOST CONVIENIENT. UNTIL THEN THE MEETING IS ON 1/16 at torq in Miramar.

Seriously this is something that panda and myself and a few others are trying to start a respectable SE camaro 5th gen club. If people are gonna start dropping out because it's not in the corner of There house no one is forcing you to join.

Sorry for the rant but you guys need to make an effort !!!!!!
Old 01-10-2011, 08:02 PM   #249
xpanda305x
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMonster View Post
If your busy your busy period! You guy are acting like miramar is an hour away it's seriously 15-20 min on the turnpike at most! Like I said before the reason it's miramar is because someone offered the location a store owner from this forum!!

IF ANYONE HAS A BETTER LOCATION BY ALL MEANS STATE IT HERE AND WE WILL MEET WHERE IT'S MOST CONVIENIENT. UNTIL THEN THE MEETING IS ON 1/16 at torq in Miramar.

Seriously this is something that panda and myself and a few others are trying to start a respectable SE camaro 5th gen club. If people are gonna start dropping out because it's not in the corner of There house no one is forcing you to join.

Sorry for the rant but you guys need to make an effort !!!!!!
seriously, i have been in the car shows , hangsouts for a while. and i mean. its a free location. no cops or problems. nice friendly environment. now if one of you guys can find a better location with no problem then go right ahead.

i dont mind the drive. i live both ways kendal and miramar so it doesnt phase me...
Old 01-11-2011, 05:42 AM   #250
BriCo84

Drives: 2011 CGM 2LT w/RS
Just a reminder. Anyone interested in a MIAMI meetup. PM me. Im done argueing on this forum. We already have a few guys. Thanks.

also, this is not an invitation to argue again. Please don't reply to this post guys. Its just a bulletin for people following this thread.

Old 01-11-2011, 06:28 AM   #251
xpanda305x
Banned

w.e bro ima ask mod to close this. goodluck finding a spot without paying and shit.

i guess ill go back to SSP.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:27 AM   #252
BriCo84

Drives: 2011 CGM 2LT w/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpanda305x View Post
w.e bro ima ask mod to close this. goodluck finding a spot without paying and shit.

i guess ill go back to SSP.
What are you talking about? You have a bunch of people here interested in your meet. Go ahead do it! Am I not allowed to try and start something that I am interested? I am not stepping on your toes here. Do your thing!

But next time please READ the post. I specifically said I did not want to start an arguement or debate.

I wish you the best of luck. I am sure you guys will have a great time on the 16th.