Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 3rd Generation Camaros

Old 05-23-2009, 02:12 PM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
its in the garage

Well after 4 yrs of waiting my 87 Iroc finally went back in to the garage The engine is done & all we are doing is waiting for the temps to drop alittle & then we will go back out side & start hooking the engine up to the tranny.

This has been a hard long build & I almost cried today when the car finally went in to the garage under Truck power & my son behind the wheel while we pushed it in the rest of the way.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 06:37 PM   #2
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Drives: your mom wild!!

we wanna see the hookup when y'all get around to it
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 06:56 PM   #3
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

lol well I will get pics once I get them down loaded on to the computer.

But update ENGINE is in the car lol.

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 05-23-2009, 07:01 PM   #4
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
lol well I will get pics once I get them down loaded on to the computer.

But update ENGINE is in the car lol.
Old 05-23-2009, 07:31 PM   #5
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

ok heres some of the pics the rest you guys would have to go http://pnwcc.com/gall/gallery/finally both albums
Front view mock up, engine still on stand.

side veiw

Crazycarfan trying to help put tranny on

Zhawk tighting bolts

Finally its in the car

Old 05-23-2009, 07:50 PM   #6
69 Hugger

Drives: 69 Convertible Camaro
Motor looks great, I've been in the process of the braided gas lines also. Got one question and don't take this the wrong way but whats up with the used waterpump on the front of the that beautifull motor ? Just mocked up to spin it over right ? I do like that 87 body style Nice build
69 Hugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 07:56 PM   #7
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69 Hugger View Post
Motor looks great, I've been in the process of the braided gas lines also. Got one question and don't take this the wrong way but whats up with the used waterpump on the front of the that beautifull motor ? Just mocked up to spin it over right ? I do like that 87 body style Nice build

yes that was the old one we have a polished one we picked up from ebay.

mini starter, chrome alt & polished waterpump all for $260 lol. the guys local here so it wasnt to bad.

Old 05-23-2009, 11:48 PM   #8
zebra
just can't seem to leave

ya know what's funny? i had a guy just yesterday try to sell me that same intake when we were talking about engine swaps for the truck
Old 05-24-2009, 09:44 AM   #9
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post

ya know what's funny? i had a guy just yesterday try to sell me that same intake when we were talking about engine swaps for the truck
What the Holly stealth ram?

Old 05-25-2009, 11:08 AM   #10
Zhawk
Iroc's Love Slave

Drives: 3 Camaros, 1 Vette, a Buick, & a 57
I better get some major props from you, Iroc!

This has been my first engine build, everyone, and I am going to be nervous until I know this thing runs and drives like she wants it to.

Has anyone seen my sanity? I am hiding from it and don't want it sneaking up on me!
Zhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 11:15 AM   #11
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhawk View Post
I better get some major props from you, Iroc!

This has been my first engine build, everyone, and I am going to be nervous until I know this thing runs and drives like she wants it to.

Yes dear you get props for the engine lol.

I will give you your prize later tonight lol

Old 05-25-2009, 06:59 PM   #12
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

more pics http://pnwcc.com/gall/gallery/engine-finally-in-bay