Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 02-25-2018, 12:36 AM   #1
Clarksroom

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS Barry_the_Camaro
Stickers For Sale

I have multiple different Stickers that I sell during the summer at shows and Swap Meets. If anyone is looking for certain stickers for their Race Car, Trailer, Tool Box, Garage or whatever hit me up and let me know if you are looking for any certain stickers. I have a lot of stickers for Engine, Suspension, Exhaust and a lot of other sticker options. Stickers aren't as easy to get these days as they were years ago so PM me if you are looking for any specific stickers and I can see if I have what you are looking for. These are all Manufacturer stickers, not re-made or copied, they are the same sticker you would get in the box with that companies part. The ones in the pictures are just a sample of what I have so let me know what you are looking for.

Basic pricing I can do is 20 to 30 stickers for $20 including shipping. I'll do just about any amount you need and work with you if I can so just let me know.

PM me with what your looking for or any specific needs.
Attached Images

Pray Performance Built 416, Pray Performance ported stock heads, 2" Stainless Works headers, BTR Trinity Intake CNC and ported by Pray Performance, D1X Procharger with Stage 2 Intercooler and Red Race BV, E85, Twin nozzle Meth Injection, Circle D Convertor, Kel-Trac spec'ed Viking rear shocks, Multiple BMR rear suspension parts, 1-piece DSS driveshaft, Stock Trans, Stock Diff/Axles

Last edited by Clarksroom; 02-25-2018 at 03:55 PM.
Clarksroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 09:42 PM   #2
Clarksroom

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS Barry_the_Camaro
Bump
Pray Performance Built 416, Pray Performance ported stock heads, 2" Stainless Works headers, BTR Trinity Intake CNC and ported by Pray Performance, D1X Procharger with Stage 2 Intercooler and Red Race BV, E85, Twin nozzle Meth Injection, Circle D Convertor, Kel-Trac spec'ed Viking rear shocks, Multiple BMR rear suspension parts, 1-piece DSS driveshaft, Stock Trans, Stock Diff/Axles
Clarksroom is offline   Reply With Quote