Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2012 Camaro5 Fest (III)

Old 08-03-2012, 01:28 AM   #1
MarylandSpeed
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 ZL1 & 2010 2SS/RS
MarylandSpeed @ Camaro5Fest- Great Deals and New Products (Vararam Anyone?)

We are excited to be at our 3rd Camaro5fest as a displaying sponsor. We take Camaro5 very seriously, and are excited to have this time to spend with the community.

This year we have several exciting things going on in our booth!

Great Partnerships-
  • Steve from Vararam will be in our booth to assist customers. We will have awesome deals on Vararam intakes, including the new Power Wedge!
  • We have been one of Kooks Custom Headers largest dealers for years. This year, they sponsored Camaro5fest, and we were able to set our booth next to them. This is a great chance to have all your exhaust questions answered, and see what makes a nice header nice, next to something that is not so nice.
Great Cars-

In our Booth, we have the following cars
  • MarylandSpeed 2010 Camaro SS- Almost 700 rwhp and "simple build" normally do not go togethor. With 417cid of supercharged power, this car is an example of a simple and streetable build any of our customers could do. I looks pretty cool also!
  • MarylandSpeed 2012 Camaro ZL1- Stock as a rock, our new ZL1 is getting it's break in miles coming to Camaro5fest!
  • Vararam 2012 Camaro SS Convertible- Vararam has brought a 2012 Camaro to show off a new product (see below)
Great New Products-
  • Okay, I have strung it out long enough. Vararam will have a prototype of their forthcoming 2012 Camaro SS intake installed on their car in our booth. This is a prototype unit, and not available for presale yet.
  • The Vararam Power wedge will be there, and available for purchase. Details on this are in the V8 tech forum.
  • Lastly, we will have a new product from Kooks. Something innovative that has never been done before. I am kind of proud of it because it was my own idea. I am not gonna spoil it yet though
Great Deals-
  • As always, we will not be beat on pricing, and deals. We have a lot of inventory on hand, and it will all have blow out pricing. We also will have special pricing and free shipping for parts we do not have at the show that you want shipped to you.
  • In terms of give aways, we will have some fun stuff, and we will be giving free shirts to customers who have purchased $250 or more from us in the past, or do so at the show.
  • Our tent is a nice place to be. We have refreshments, a nice cool environment.
Attached Images

Last edited by MarylandSpeed; 08-03-2012 at 02:49 AM.
MarylandSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:33 AM   #2
avellanet.jr
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #77
Header sales please??!!
avellanet.jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 05:54 AM   #3
sales@vararam.com

Drives: 2010 camaro
Getting ready to leave the hotel and get to the FEST!!!! Come by and see us!!
Got the new prototype and have plenty of Power Wedges !!!
Steve
Vararam Industries
sales@vararam.com is offline   Reply With Quote