Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-03-2011, 04:58 PM   #15
Bakir2018

Drives: Benz E350, Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeRidesAlone View Post
i love my black one but yes if you dont like spending 3-4 hours every Saturday morning cleaning it go with the cyber grey which is a good color as well. personally i like cleaning my car its my time away from everyone else so i enjoy it and when you have a nice deep black shine its all worth the time. That just my opinion you cant really go wrong with either one though
I would get tired of cleaning it myself every weekend. You must REALLY love your car hahaha
Bakir2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:26 PM   #16
Caspers2SSRS
Caspers2SSRS

Drives: Summit White 2010 2SS/RS Camaro
Have your dealer find you a grey one at a nearby dealership with near 0 miles and swap his black one for it. Have them jerry/roll back the car to you.......
Caspers2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:27 PM   #17
Hopeful

Drives: 2010 Camaro
My wife says to paint it orange or yellow. It won't be fast, but it will look fast.

Andy (Pat)
Old 06-03-2011, 05:32 PM   #18
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
Cyber Grey is extinct now...or VERY SOON WILL BE. FYI. It will be impossible to buy a new one a year from now.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:32 PM   #19
GearHeadPeter
US Navy Vet

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS, 65 Mustang GT Fastback
Go with the Gray one. Having owned 6 black cars they look great when clean, but if this is going to be DD, which I think it is, then I would not get a Black one. Just my opinion, and do what you want as it is going to be your car.
3rd Camaro on this forum to have a Mylink installed. Installation by GEN5DIY, Heritage Grill, Lloyds Premium Ebony Camaro RS floor mats, Empire Billet Camaro Black sill plates, AAC: LED footwell & interior lighting, Rear Courtesy Lights, LED side markers/turn signals, Plasma P13W DRl bulbs, Formula 1 Pinnacle Series tint, Roto-Fab Yellow CAI & Fuse cover, Technostalgia Afterburner LED taillights, EmblemPros custom V6 hydrocoated carbon fiber/RY engine cover, Pfadt Sport sway bars, Ofer's Backup Camera, and full Brembo brake conversion.
GearHeadPeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:36 PM   #20
ddunerider
So-Cal Race team!!

Drives: Tahoe LTZ,2010 2SS/M6 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to ddunerider
Black...
Old 06-03-2011, 05:41 PM   #21
tjudah87

Drives: 16 Camaro 1LT SIM
Cyber gray is gonna be easier to keep clean and looks great. I think it will look better with the midnight silver wheels than the black.

tjudah87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:47 PM   #22
Bakir2018

Drives: Benz E350, Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful View Post
My wife says to paint it orange or yellow. It won't be fast, but it will look fast.

Andy (Pat)
Hahaha it's still fast compared to most other cars on the road... Except for yours, that's a real beauty ya got there!
Bakir2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:49 PM   #23
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
if it has more than 100-200 miles on it, it's not new. it's used. doesn't matter if the dealer has been driving it around. i would NOT pay new pricing for one with that many miles. i like CGM better than black, but i wouldn't buy that one. why not order one? it shouldn't take too long for it to be made and sent out to you. that way you get what you want on it and it doesn't cost more to order one.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:55 PM   #24
oldfriend

Drives: Fiat 500 E
I do not have a horse in this race , but i can ask you a question this way , you have a choice to pic a girlfriend from a set of twins , one as been around the [ block] a few times the other is brand new never used or even sat on for a moment , which one will you pic . GET THE BLCK ONE
oldfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:58 PM   #25
JSkibisky

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeRidesAlone View Post
i love my black one but yes if you dont like spending 3-4 hours every Saturday morning cleaning it go with the cyber grey which is a good color as well. personally i like cleaning my car its my time away from everyone else so i enjoy it and when you have a nice deep black shine its all worth the time. That just my opinion you cant really go wrong with either one though
... right there with you !! I LOVE black and (for me, anyway) it's worth the effort to keep it clean !!
JSkibisky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:14 PM   #26
Toasty
Custom User Title :D

Drives: 2011 Summit White 2LT/RS
The dealer can't add the mileage to the warranty, at least not as new. The warranty clock (date) has started, and should be sold as such. If the dealer tells you otherwise, make them show you the in service date and mileage, I bet it's already set and started.

The black may show a bit more dust, but as for overall cleanliness, they are both dark cars and will be dirty a lot, it's the nature of a dark colored car.

either way, enjoy the purchase, and come check out the local forums (in my sig) love to have you!
Old 06-03-2011, 06:18 PM   #27
Ironheadspearo
ride the pain train

Drives: 2011 1LT RS, 1998 fxstc HD
Black is more agressive looking. Flat black stripes and black out the bowtie and tail light chrome and debadge the rear....... that's what I did and it is beautiful.
Old 06-03-2011, 06:43 PM   #28
angie7
Smoked by a GIRL

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS
CGM. I mine!! If you are really concerned about the mileage but want the gray, can you go to a different dealer? Like someone else said, CGM is going to be extinct so that makes our cars even more rare

Tags
2011, camaro, chevrolet, color, rs package