Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 01-18-2010, 11:54 PM   #29
kga10734
Don't Feed the Troll

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS & 1999 Corvette
We almost have this nailed down. I sent you another PM and Nick was supposed to send you an email. If my car will look like the one below and still ride pretty smooth, I will be happy.

I found this photo you posted in another thread of the
Lowered red V6 Camaro
220032 Front 667mm with 20" Wheels
220033 rear 660mm with 20" Wheels

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...t=33376&page=2

Last edited by kga10734; 01-18-2010 at 11:55 PM. Reason: added second photo
kga10734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:03 AM   #30
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Quote:
Originally Posted by kga10734 View Post
I talked to Nick from Fastlane Saturday night at our h-towncamaroclub meeting.

I sent you a PM.

I'll be calling Fastlane Monday when I get time.
Answered your pm.

mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:55 PM   #31
kga10734
Don't Feed the Troll

After going round and round with Mike for over a week, to get something set up, this just ain't going to happen for me. Somebody else can have the spot if they want. Just keep in mind, they won't have most or any of the parts you want installed.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:16 PM   #32
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Quote:
After going round and round with Mike for over a week, to get something set up, this just ain't going to happen for me. Somebody else can have the spot if they want. Just keep in mind, they won't have most or any of the parts you want installed.
So everybody knows, what he wanted to do was to substitute some of the rear bushings for a rear sway bar. We do not in general, allow substitutions.

For the record, the only substitutions we allow are the following:
1. swap coils for different heights
2, Swap bushings that we have more than one
a. front radius rod options (3 of them)
b, rear diff bushings (2 of them)
c. rear subframe bushings (3 of them)
We will not go down in strength, but only up, and you would have to add the difference in costs.

Hope this straightens this out. Also keep in mind this thread was posted and active since the beginning of the month. It is now the 21st, and the event is 9 days away. So ordering parts now and expecting them to be in in a couple of days, is challenging to say the least. We are only allocated a certain amount of production which almost has doubled every month. We are trying hard to squeeze more and more every month. We are getting product in every 5 to 7 days.

thanks
mike
dms

thanks
mike
dms
Old 01-22-2010, 10:51 AM   #33
kga10734
Don't Feed the Troll

I just love it when people post half truths to suit their needs. There is a lot more to this then what was posted above by Mike.

Just so everyone knows the entire story. You can see some of this in this thread but most of it was done through pm's and emails.

First I wanted drop coils and sway bars. I was told that I would probably need an alignment kit, 4 bolts and 4 nuts, cost $200.00 that means each bolt and nut cost $25.00 each plus a 100 bucks to install the bolts. So I figured if I was spending that much I might as well get a kit. The one kit I wanted didn't come with a rear sway bar so I asked if I could swap out the rear sub frame insert for a rear sway bar and pay the difference in price. Then I get a pm telling me I was 1 of 1000 customers that wanted just the rear bar. I sent a pm back saying I didn't want just the rear bar I wanted it instead of the sub frame insert and I would pay the difference. He sends me a pm back saying they don't sell the rear by by itself but I can add it to a kit. At this point, if I was going to spend this much on parts and labor, I started looking at coilovers and doing the install myself. Well stupid me let's Mike know I was looking to get a nice priced kit from wretchedms.com and Mike made sure that wasnt going to happen. They had the entire pedders suspension kit page for the camaros wiped clean.

2 days ago when I was talking with Fastlane, they told me it would be 2 weeks or more before they could get most of the parts I wanted to get installed. That doesn't sound like 5 to 7 days to me.

I even helped them out by pointing out many pricing issues and details in some of the decriptions on the pedders' website.

After all of this I am still looking at getting pedders products, I think they are good products and I want them on my car. I just won't be dealing with Mike.

See a week from tomorrow Mike.

Sorry for any typos, I posted this from my iPhone.

Last edited by kga10734; 01-22-2010 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Spelling
kga10734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:14 PM   #34
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Quote:
I just love it when people post half truths to suit their needs. There is a lot more to this then what was posted above by Mike.

Just so everyone knows the entire story. You can see some of this in this thread but most of it was done through pm's and emails.

First I wanted drop coils and sway bars. I was told that I would probably need an alignment kit, 4 bolts and 4 nuts, cost $200.00 that means each bolt and nut cost $25.00 each plus a 100 bucks to install the bolts. So I figured if I was spending that much I might as well get a kit. The one kit I wanted didn't come with a rear sway bar so I asked if I could swap out the rear sub frame insert for a rear sway bar and pay the difference in price. Then I get a pm telling me I was 1 of 1000 customers that wanted just the rear bar. I sent a pm back saying I didn't want just the rear bar I wanted it instead of the sub frame insert and I would pay the difference. He sends me a pm back saying they don't sell the rear by by itself but I can add it to a kit. At this point, if I was going to spend this much on parts and labor, I started looking at coilovers and doing the install myself. Well stupid me let's Mike know I was looking to get a nice priced kit from wretchedms.com and Mike made sure that wasnt going to happen. They had the entire pedders suspension kit page for the camaros wiped clean.

2 days ago when I was talking with Fastlane, they told me it would be 2 weeks or more before they could get most of the parts I wanted to get installed. That doesn't sound like 5 to 7 days to me.

I even helped them out by pointing out many pricing issues and details in some of the decriptions on the pedders' website.

After all of this I am still looking at getting pedders products, I think they are good products and I want them on my car. I just won't be dealing with Mike.

See a week from tomorrow Mike.

Sorry for any typos, I posted this from my iPhone.
I beleive we are saying the same exact thing. ! the kit you inquired about had our SolutionA kit, which we can upgrade to the Solution B kit without a problem. But we do not swap bushings for sway bar parts.

Rob volunteered to take the systems down because they are last years prices, and he is seriously busy and the rules are very specific with Pedders and discounts.

If you want something specific, we can put it together for you, or have Rob do it for you.
take care

mike
dms
Old 01-27-2010, 09:51 PM   #35
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Well I flew in to Houston Monday morning and have been at Fastlane since early afternoon. This is the 2nd visit to see this great crew!. When I was there last time, they were just breaking into the GM and Chrysler platforms. The first visit there were about 50 or so Mustangs there. This week, 1 Mustang there, and 30 or so Camaros, GTOs and LX products.

So you wonder how big they are in the Camaro market? Check this shot. It is a container full of OE 2010 Camaro exhaust systems. Hundreds of them!

They have done a large amount of suspension systems for the Camaro, GTO, Mustnag and LX. We will start a complete Camaro Xa Track system tomorrow. But they are not just a Pedders dealer. They are a complete performance center from doing a CAI and custom exhaust, to custom made turbos, Maggies, twin custom turbo setups, dyno tuning, to monster 2000 hp, complete fabrication vehicles. They can also do their own carbon fiber as pictures below will show.

I have been watching the install of a custom, hand made turbo system for a 2010 that will be putting down about 650hp at the rear.

Attached are pictures of 2 Camaros, one work in process and the other one is completed:

Hope you can make it to the Pedders Day. See you there!

mike
dms
Old 01-29-2010, 08:47 PM   #36
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Part of our Pedders day is a contest for best looking, best mechanical , and best overall vehicle. Fastlane made one of a kind trophies in their machine shop. They are really cool.
Here are some pictures:

We will not be voting on these rides, you will. Looking forward chatting with all of you

mike
dms
Old 01-30-2010, 05:32 PM   #37
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Here's a video of the system installed this week...

mlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:06 AM   #38
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com

Drives: Camaro LSX
Here are some pics from the Peddler's event.
Attached Images

Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:03 AM   #39
Legend
Hello!

Drives: 2008 JSB Z06!
Some money sitting there!!

That Audi is awesome!! Heck, they are all awesome!
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:48 PM   #40
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
After I left Fastlanes, and about the time I got up on 290, I look in my rear view mirror and want do I see coming down the road, a 1969 Camaro. It was pale yellow, had a cowl hood that stuck up about 4", and had "big and littles" for tires. I rolled down my window, and he pulled up beside me, and we both did the thumbs-up. We were coming up to the split for me to get on the beltway and he was continuing on, so we both waved and got on it in different directions......was pretty cool.