Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 07-20-2014, 01:36 PM   #1
Dupree878

Drives: '13 Dusk Edition 2SS/RS M6
Emblem Pros—Great customer service

I have the 6.2L badges on the cowl of my hood that I ordered from Emblem Pros about a year and a half ago. I had a little trouble installing the first side and had to reposition the 6 and the dot (.). Since the . is so small it doesn't have much adhesive on it and was always a little loose (you could move it with your finger) but it held on pretty well. The other side seemed great, so I'm sure the repositioning was the culprit of the 3M tape so setting well.
A couple of weeks ago I was washing my car and noticed the . was gone off the side where it had been loose. I don't know if I knocked it off, or if it came off in the touchless car wash I'd run through. In any event, I emailed Roger at emblem pros asking if I could just purchase the dot without the rest of the badge. He replied almost instantly and said if I'd just pay shipping he'd send me one gratís. I couldn't ask for a better or easier experience.

Here's a picture of it when it was a little crooked. I'm about to install the new one now so let's hope I have a steadier hand now.
Attached Images

Old 07-26-2014, 09:31 PM   #2
JeffMorse

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS
I just got a set of the onyx metal CAMARO fender letters in today. Beautiful and very high quality. I've had the pleasure of speaking to Roger a few times this past week about various things. He's fast with the response and very helpful. I would 100% recommend them for anything you need.
JeffMorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 03:06 AM   #3
Dupree878

Drives: '13 Dusk Edition 2SS/RS M6
I'm dying waiting a week to clean my car since I installed the new dot. I know its probably unnecessary, but its been so damned hot and humid here in Alabama I'm not risking anything and am waiting a week for the adhesive to cure before I use high pressure again.
Old 07-27-2014, 07:46 PM   #4
ActNup NY

Drives: 2011 1LT Black Camaro
Roger definitely produces good work and service. Ive order from him in the past and have nothing but good things to say about the man.
Old 07-31-2014, 12:07 PM   #5
goinggone14

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1SS / RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ActNup NY View Post
Roger definitely produces good work and service. Ive order from him in the past and have nothing but good things to say about the man.
+1 for Emblem Pros

You won't be disappointed with your product/delivery speed. Also, they'll work with you on customizations to your liking when possible.
goinggone14 is offline   Reply With Quote