Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 10-05-2009, 08:46 AM   #1
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
ALABAMA Members

Hello all,

After this weekend at Talladega I realized that there are alot of members in Alabama that I do not know. Please respond to this thread, while it is easy to remember PINK, I met alot of people and we introduced each other by first names and locations, We can use this thread to do some cruises, maybe go out to eat, maybe visit children's hospital in Birmingham, etc......the possibilities are endless, so lets here from you.
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 08:48 AM   #2
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Bythe way my name is John and I am from Oxford
Old 10-05-2009, 10:35 AM   #3
critteral

Drives: 2010 camaro 2SSRS, Maggie SC, Kooks
John, I'm Doug from Birmingham. wish like hell I could have made the meet, I only live 38 miles from the track, but something came up that could not be avoided. I hope to meet you and the others at the next meet.
critteral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:37 AM   #4
yourcountryboo

Drives: yellow
yo im tony from auburn....we gota do a meet again with some sort of activity,,,this weekend was freakin AWESOME!!!
yourcountryboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:42 AM   #5
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by critteral View Post
John, I'm Doug from Birmingham. wish like hell I could have made the meet, I only live 38 miles from the track, but something came up that could not be avoided. I hope to meet you and the others at the next meet.
Doug,

This sounds great, I am sure that once a few more members from this area see this thread we can get alot more interst in doing cruises.

I know there is a great chicken wing place in Oxford called Struts,Bar BQ place in Trussville call Costa's, maybe Top of the River in Gadsden just ideas. Maybe if we can find some local events and get some people interested we can me some nice people who enjoy the same thing. Ryan from Pell City said he is game, I met him and his wife Sunday and they are very nice people.

Throw out some ideas and we can try and get something going.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:01 AM   #6
Inkman27

Drives: no
Hello John,

I am Michael from Huntsville and would love to meet up with ya’ll after I receive my Camaro. I should have it next week…. but I am sending her out for custom painting and window tint …..not sure how long this will take….. but I know I’ll want to take a road trip once I get her…… Keep me up-dated
Inkman27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:08 AM   #7
critteral

Drives: 2010 camaro 2SSRS, Maggie SC, Kooks
I'm game for just about anything, given enough notice.
critteral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:08 AM   #8
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Supercharged RJT SS!
Send a message via AIM to RJT-Maro
Hey John,

I'm Jerry from Eufaula..

Scott lives here also...

we should do a meet and cruise sometime, would be down for it.

If you have a sunroof on your car and no stripes then we have the same car lol
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
RJT-Maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:26 AM   #9
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJT-Maro View Post
Hey John,

I'm Jerry from Eufaula..

Scott lives here also...

we should do a meet and cruise sometime, would be down for it.

If you have a sunroof on your car and no stripes then we have the same car lol
Yeah what he said!!
Scott@Bjorn3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:28 AM   #10
ljustin293

Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Jekel View Post
Doug,

This sounds great, I am sure that once a few more members from this area see this thread we can get alot more interst in doing cruises.

I know there is a great chicken wing place in Oxford called Struts,Bar BQ place in Trussville call Costa's, maybe Top of the River in Gadsden just ideas. Maybe if we can find some local events and get some people interested we can me some nice people who enjoy the same thing. Ryan from Pell City said he is game, I met him and his wife Sunday and they are very nice people.

Throw out some ideas and we can try and get something going.
I'm not from Alabama..but the drive to Oxford isn't that far for me from GA, I would love to get together once I get my car.
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:28 AM   #11
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Bjorn3D View Post
Yeah what he said!!

ha!

I think we need to do what you were talking about..

Crusing to Mobile to meet PQ then go to USS Alabama..

what do some of you guys think??
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
Old 10-05-2009, 11:29 AM   #12
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljustin293 View Post
I'm not from Alabama..but the drive to Oxford isn't that far for me from GA, I would love to get together once I get my car.

If we do what we are talking about doing(see post above) then we should wait till you get your car so you can join the action
Old 10-05-2009, 11:32 AM   #13
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Sounds great fellows, Michael we can wait for our first get together until you get you car fixed, would love to see the custom paint job, and of course we all know what time of year it is around here so Saturdays don't look to good. I think it would be good to meet up for lunch/dinner and kinda figure out what things we like to do. On the news they have some pretty neat spots on the Fox station called "Absolutely Alabama" just neat places in Alabama.

I think this week is Cruzin the Coast. Just would like to meet people that share a common interest, and make some lifetime friends.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:34 AM   #14
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljustin293 View Post
Justin, you are more than welcome anytime, wished I had more time to talk with you yesterday, you seem like a very nice young man and can't wait to see your Camaro.