Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-27-2009, 02:29 PM   #1
D1BADZ
hmmmmm

Drives: 2010 IOM in-n-out 2SS
Any one have hood and Hockey succesfully Installed?

So I picked up my car Friday, and am having the stripes put on today.
They are all done so far expect for the blackout behind the chevy bowtie.

The crappy part is there are no instruction for the black-out portion and was wondering what others are experiencing.

They are going to remove the bowtie, place the decal and order me a new Bowtie for the rear. I told them I dont want the old placed back on there because the tape will not have the orignal hold and they agreed.

Is this normal for those whom have had this done?

D1BADZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:39 PM   #2
Zabo
Gunning for Sixth

Drives: '03 ZR2 Blazer
Honestly I'd go with a re-order if this were the case. I may be doing the same due to the rear end getting the planned LS7 treatment on my car. Then again they're also getting painted later on too..
Zabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 04:24 PM   #3
D1BADZ
hmmmmm

Drives: 2010 IOM in-n-out 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabo View Post
Honestly I'd go with a re-order if this were the case. I may be doing the same due to the rear end getting the planned LS7 treatment on my car. Then again they're also getting painted later on too..
Yeah I got the call and the Car is ready with the bowtie in the center console
and new one on order. I though it would have a cut-out of some sort but nope just one solid piece.

So looks like I will be Logo-less for a day. Bowtie should be in by 11 am tommorow

D1BADZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:36 PM   #4
buffalo_bills

Drives: 1967, 2010 Camaro SS
I guess that I haven't even heard about behind the bowtie. I ordered the hood and hockey stripes for my IOM but all the pictures that I have seen are just the hockey stipes and the center of the hood. Is there another piece?
buffalo_bills is offline   Reply With Quote