Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 08-01-2012, 11:48 PM   #4159
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
That was my fault, i double checked and it's at 7 that it starts but ill be in Cruces at around 6 either way.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:47 AM   #4160
xfactors

Drives: 2014 2LT vette with Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irby View Post
Are any of you guys going to the el paso nights get together tomorrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigachip View Post
whats this
Quote:
its a weekly meet every wednesday starts btween 730 and 8 its behind fox plaza @ Alemeda and Paisano if you come from i10 go south down paisano till you get to alemeda and you will turn left on alemeda and fox plaza is the first shopping center on the left its 3 bucks per person to get in to help cover the cost of the insuranace and the cost of security they have food vendors out there as well
Quote:
This is rediculous I'm at the el paso nights get together and 10 mustangs roll on and I'm the only new body chevy
Anybody here know what this "El Paso nights get together" is about? Below is map and photo of Fox Plaza.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7694274...2&z=16&l=0&m=h
Attached Images

xfactors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:18 AM   #4161
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Yeah, last year on every Wednesday during the summer and early fall months there would be a car gathering, almost like a car show of sorts behind the plaza. There were nights that there would be an easy 150 vehicles ranging from Ricers, Show Audio cars, muscles and so on. And then there were nights that there would be only 40-50 rides. I haven't been there since last year so I have no idea if they are still doing it. It was a pretty cool thing to go to if you nothing to do on a Wednesday night but sometimes some the folks that went to thse would kinda irritate you, mostly because of how young they were at times. Definitely the ones that would show up in American muscle were probably the oldest.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:23 AM   #4162
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1SSRSS View Post
Were in St. Louis, waiting on the car to get finished being detailed then we are heading with a group to indy in the am
YAY!!! You all drive safely this a.m.!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danvillekidd View Post
We are sitting in the lounge of the host hotel!!!! There are several camaros here already. This is our first and it's going to be huge! The trip was nice but they didn't keep the group together very well even though there was only about 30 of us. We did pick up a stray ZL1 from FL at the Corvette museum. Have fun in NM
Glad you all made it over there safely!! Yeah, everyone says its HUGE, and they stay up all night drinking and shooting the shit!!! Sounds fun!!! You all have a great time!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactors View Post
Anybody here know what this "El Paso nights get together" is about? Below is map and photo of Fox Plaza.

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=31.7694274...2&z=16&l=0&m=h
I have never heard of this, but then again I don't go to EP often.
Mysteek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:51 PM   #4163
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

Drives: 2012 SVT Raptor
Send a message via AIM to Gigachip
I've heard about the Fox Plaza thing, but never went to it, or know where to go for it.
Old 08-02-2012, 01:27 PM   #4164
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

So, I'm listening to some of my lounge friends (who are at Fest) right now on Zello, and maybe we should create a channel for our group. This way when we have meet and greets, cruises, or car shows we can all get on Zello to keep in touch or do whatever. No?!?! I think it's neat! This way too if someone is running late but on their way they can beep in and let us know so we don't take off or something. Sorry it just seems neat to keep in touch like that since we can ALL hear it.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:05 PM   #4165
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

It gets really difficult and loss of communication if we create another location to keep tabs on events, gatherings and such. Other clubs have done the same type of thing and always hear that loss/lack of communication attributes a lot from doing so. As of today this format and text messaging have been working very well so far, so I myself enjoy just using the Camaro5 forum thread. It's a great suggestion Gracie however it does lead to complications that we can avoid.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:07 PM   #4166
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
It gets really difficult and loss of communication if we create another location to keep tabs on events, gatherings and such. Other clubs have done the same type of thing and always hear that loss/lack of communication attributes a lot from doing so. As of today this format and text messaging have been working very well so far, so I myself enjoy just using the Camaro5 forum thread. It's a great suggestion Gracie however it does lead to complications that we can avoid.
Oh, I did not know!! Eh!! Never hurts to ask!!
Old 08-02-2012, 02:12 PM   #4167
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteek View Post
Oh, I did not know!! Eh!! Never hurts to ask!!
EXXXXXXXACTLY
Old 08-02-2012, 02:39 PM   #4168
xfactors

Drives: 2014 2LT vette with Z51
Well, there was some confusion at the dealership concerning my order, but I got it all worked out today, so everything is cool. My order number is QNFFNF. This forum is great. I wouldn't of known how to track my order, without this forum. I actually placed my order today. It's a long story, but everything is okay now.
xfactors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:05 PM   #4169
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactors View Post
Well, there was some confusion at the dealership concerning my order, but I got it all worked out today, so everything is cool. My order number is QNFFNF. This forum is great. I wouldn't of known how to track my order, without this forum. I actually placed my order today. It's a long story, but everything is okay now.
Remember to post pics when you take delivery!!!
Old 08-02-2012, 04:44 PM   #4170
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
Well we finally made it to indy, this looks scary huge.

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:50 PM   #4171
jlugo
Account Suspended

Drives: 2014 1LE 'Summit White'
I wanna to be there so bad... :(
jlugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:50 PM   #4172
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1SSRSS View Post
Well we finally made it to indy, this looks scary huge.
YAY!! Glad you all made it there safely!!! Are you guys gonna go on the cruise with everyone?!?! If so BE VERY CAREFUL, I already read on here about 4 car pile ups from ppl driving too close. Have fun you all and take lots of pics!!!

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001