Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 07-19-2014, 08:21 PM   #1
tc Bosnian

Drives: 09 a4 1500 silverado 2010 2ss rs
Private Races

On a private track I raced a buddy's SRT4 that he says its pushing 400 WHP.

Last time we raced on the same track right after I had my car dynoed. He beat me multiple times. Well that's because I didn't know what gear I should've been and at what speed. I was in 3rd gear and he kept pulling on me.

Well today, same track with more experience in my car. We raced multiple times and I won every time. All but one of the races I was racing from 2nd gear. Then he asked to do a roll from 80. At that speed I had to be in 3rd gear. We both didn't expect the car to pull that hard in that gear and I beat him once again.

He does have a lot of work done to that vehicle. Major turbo upgrade along with all the other necessary upgrades. It is very quick for a 4 banger and it actually sounds good. He said its some special edition SRT4, ARC? Or something like that.

My point is that I'm proud of this heavy beast. With little bit of dieting this thing would so much faster.

465 WHP and 445 torque.
tc Bosnian is offline   Reply With Quote