Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 06-04-2011, 07:05 PM   #5839
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by cntryman77 View Post
just got back from the Camaro vs Mustang car show...was fun...on the down side, I got sunburnt...crispy fried Nathan...on the plus side, I spent $5 on Chinese raffle tickets & dropped 3 into the "dyno day" bucket...a dyno day equals 3 pulls plus air & fuel included...the place is in Ashtabula (about 45 min from me)...they pulled all 3 of my tickets...so I now have 3 free dyno days...lol...looks like 1 after I get a Vararam intake, one after I get a Trifecta tune & who knows what with the third...& they're good until the end of June 2012...also here is a link to pics from the show...it's a public album, so the non Facebook users can still view it

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...8&l=0679039025
i iwll check out the pics, thanks for posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinzd01 View Post
Thanks for the pics. Nice to see some other generations there. I was thinking hard about going but decided to go shooting instead.
I didn't make it either. by the time i delivered the 67 and dropped off the trailer, it was too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceFed View Post
Im Bringing This back to the TOp as I have Three Valances that will be getting done in the next 2-3 weeks we are looking to put on Tester/Prototype/Photo Worthy Camaros. I have the All Carbon one spoken for loaclly, but I will have the Red Finned Version as seen and a Yellow Finned Version available as well. Would look good on their respected colored cars. In Exchange for being a Tester of this part and Photos to use of your car, we will offer a discount on the pricing of the part to make it worth your while. Pricing has not been fully determined yet before the question is asked. As of now these are te only three I will have until I see what te response on them is and wheter we want to continue with the project and its other options.
my car has a lot of red ccents, I may be willing to try out the red one. Let me know.
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:43 PM   #5840
velociSSimo
... well, not yet.

Drives: 2012 Chevy Silverado ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cntryman77 View Post
just got back from the Camaro vs Mustang car show...was fun...on the down side, I got sunburnt...crispy fried Nathan...on the plus side, I spent $5 on Chinese raffle tickets & dropped 3 into the "dyno day" bucket...a dyno day equals 3 pulls plus air & fuel included...the place is in Ashtabula (about 45 min from me)...they pulled all 3 of my tickets...so I now have 3 free dyno days...lol...looks like 1 after I get a Vararam intake, one after I get a Trifecta tune & who knows what with the third...& they're good until the end of June 2012...also here is a link to pics from the show...it's a public album, so the non Facebook users can still view it

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...8&l=0679039025
I ended up with two dyno days!
Old 06-05-2011, 01:55 AM   #5841
cntryman77

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmat View Post
I ended up with two dyno days!
so we both made out...lol..between the 2 of us we got 5 of the 10 certificates
Old 06-05-2011, 04:44 PM   #5842
cntryman77

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...89#post3303289

local show again this year...only had three 5th gens last year...was disappointed
Old 06-06-2011, 09:25 AM   #5843
Arachnyd
Master of all trades

Drives: 2many2count
I think I may be able to go.. I have a wedding there that weekend. Let me find out what time I have to be at the wedding. May be able to bring 2 G5s!
2010 Camaro SS modified extensively. I stretched the body to make it a 4 door, but I swapped in the 3.6L DI V6 for fuel economy. Then I picked up a corvette body around the V8. I also swapped the body for a C2 Z28. (In short I traded it for three cars, a Corvette Z06r, a C2 Camaro Z28, and a Cadillac CTS Summer Performance package 3.6L DI with Aisin 6spd.)
Arachnyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:26 AM   #5844
Arachnyd
Master of all trades

AutoX Update:

Camaros got slaughtered. Mustangs took FS class and Subby's tooks STU. I guess Cincinnati is the only region with camaros in volved. Dayton and WOR are all mustangs, so we need to get some more camaros out next time to put the stangs in their places....
2010 Camaro SS modified extensively. I stretched the body to make it a 4 door, but I swapped in the 3.6L DI V6 for fuel economy. Then I picked up a corvette body around the V8. I also swapped the body for a C2 Z28. (In short I traded it for three cars, a Corvette Z06r, a C2 Camaro Z28, and a Cadillac CTS Summer Performance package 3.6L DI with Aisin 6spd.)
Old 06-06-2011, 09:28 AM   #5845
Arachnyd
Master of all trades

I'm off to the Chevy dealership to look at new Camaros... If anyone has any good dealership hookups, let me know. We are looking for V6s. Hoping to score a synergy green or cybergray metallic LS, but we all know how much they hate to sell LSes... if anyone sees any anywhere in Ohio, tell me. According to Chevy.com there are NO LSes within 150 miles of cincinnati... so we may have to order, but we are crunched for time.

Fret not, I'm not getting rid of the Bee! Looking forward to 2 Gen 5s in my driveway though!
Old 06-06-2011, 09:31 AM   #5846
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumblebeeAmigo View Post
I'm off to the Chevy dealership to look at new Camaros... If anyone has any good dealership hookups, let me know. We are looking for V6s. Hoping to score a synergy green or cybergray metallic LS, but we all know how much they hate to sell LSes... if anyone sees any anywhere in Ohio, tell me. According to Chevy.com there are NO LSes within 150 miles of cincinnati... so we may have to order, but we are crunched for time.

Fret not, I'm not getting rid of the Bee! Looking forward to 2 Gen 5s in my driveway though!
Maybe send a note to BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet. She seems to sell at great prices.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:32 AM   #5847
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Quote:
Tony Moenster at McCluskey found my LS for me. He traded an SS to a dealership in Massillon, OH to get my LS.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 02:26 PM   #5848
GC-Camaro

Drives: 2014 Impala
Quote:

There is a green v6 at Byers in Columbus

http://www.byersauto.com/new/Chevrol...ce5a97d1e5.htm

GC-Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 02:29 PM   #5849
SEOhioSS

Drives: 2011 Synergy 2SS/RS M6
Quote:

That will probably be tough to find. Plus your at the end of the 2011 run so cars will start to become scarce till the 12's come out. If you're going to order, i would do it quick. The dealer i work at only has 2 v6's right now, a silver and a black. We do have a 1SS synergy green though.
SEOhioSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:01 PM   #5850
Synner

Drives: cars
Quote:
Avoid Jeff Schmitt in Dayton like the plague. They won't sell a camaro without $1700 in add on warrantys, fees, and coating crap. Ended up getting it from Coughlin but thats a bit east of Columbus. Great deal though.
Synner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:40 PM   #5851
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
I got mine at McDaniel Chevy in Marion. I got by far the best deal there. I had to play 2 dealers against each other to get them to keep beating each other's price, but I got mine for considerably less than invoice price (several thousand below sticker price).
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:04 PM   #5852
131 SS
Camaro Enthusiast

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2012 Silverado LTZ
I got mine at Coughlin in Newark. Rick Watson is the Chevy manager and took real good care of me. They have a red LS in stock right now.

Mike

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?