Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 06-21-2009, 01:31 AM   #15
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Supercharged RJT SS!
Send a message via AIM to RJT-Maro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCJ View Post
Wow, that first one would have been perfect if it were an automatic and had the RS package....ugh

Ideally or what I will be ordering is the Silver Ice 2SS RS Polished Alum Wheels Automatic No sunroof with Black Interior. I think I would be happy with either Silver or Cyber Gray and was just hoping these exact specs were out there somewhere either at a dealer or on the way for their lot stock in the SouthEast. Hopefully something will pop up
yeah it has the RS package on it you just have to scrool down to the bottom but it just has a manual!! lol
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
RJT-Maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:42 AM   #16
DCJ

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJT-Maro View Post
yeah it has the RS package on it you just have to scrool down to the bottom but it just has a manual!! lol
So close but looks like each one was one option off...lol Man I wish I liked the Sunroof and I would be in the business. The first dealer you told me about....the one I bought my 2LT from has both the Silver and Cyber coming with Vins already assigned but with Sunroofs. Maybe I should settle get it with a sunroof.

What are your thoughts on the roof. Did you consider one without or was it never a option. At first I wanted the sunroof but went ahead and got my 2LT and now realized I liked having no sunroof since the roof as a different design and the glass actually pops up instead sliding and staying hidden like my moonroof on my Yukon.
Old 06-21-2009, 01:47 AM   #17
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
So close but looks like each one was one option off...lol Man I wish I liked the Sunroof and I would be in the business. The first dealer you told me about....the one I bought my 2LT from has both the Silver and Cyber coming with Vins already assigned but with Sunroofs. Maybe I should settle get it with a sunroof.

What are your thoughts on the roof. Did you consider one without or was it never a option. At first I wanted the sunroof but went ahead and got my 2LT and now realized I liked having no sunroof since the roof as a different design and the glass actually pops up instead sliding and staying hidden like my moonroof on my Yukon.

my thoughts are i like the sunroof i ordered mine with it!! I dont see why people are so worried about the reverse mowhawk the only time thats really gonna be important is if you take your car to the track (which most people dont do anyways) but its up to you i really like the sunroof because when you cruising down a busy street in town (espicially during the summer when itsa 100 degrees lol) or your crusing along the strip at the beach with all the windows down and the sunroof open it looks cool!!! but its your opinion on the roof i like it though!!!
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
Old 06-21-2009, 01:51 AM   #18
DCJ

Quote:
my thoughts are i like the sunroof i ordered mine with it!! I dont see why people are so worried about the reverse mowhawk the only time thats really gonna be important is if you take your car to the track (which most people dont do anyways) but its up to you i really like the sunroof because when you cruising down a busy street in town (espicially during the summer when itsa 100 degrees lol) or your crusing along the strip at the beach with all the windows down and the sunroof open it looks cool!!! but its your opinion on the roof i like it though!!!
Tough one...maybe I should re-think this. They told me once they put my order in, it should take 6 to 8 weeks but I gotta think much longer than that. Hmmm...just not sure. I need to take a look at one with a sunroof. Maybe one with my exact specs will show up in the next few days a I don't mind the drive
Old 06-21-2009, 01:53 AM   #19
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

ok i will post a pic of one with a sunroof on a silver ice and see how you like it??
Old 06-21-2009, 02:07 AM   #20
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

ok the first one is the sunroof closed and the second is hard to see but its open!!
Attached Images

Old 06-21-2009, 11:30 AM   #21
DCJ

Quote:
ok the first one is the sunroof closed and the second is hard to see but its open!!
Great pics...thanks! Tough one as I could get the Sunroof in the model I want much sooner or I could wait it out and get it without the sunroof. Man I just can't decide
Old 06-21-2009, 02:21 PM   #22
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Great pics...thanks! Tough one as I could get the Sunroof in the model I want much sooner or I could wait it out and get it without the sunroof. Man I just can't decide
haha lol so your dealer has a Cyber Gray and Silver Ice 2SS/RS both coming in with the sunroof??? If I was you I would go ahead and get the Silver Ice from them i think you could live with the sunroof!!??

so just tell me what you are gonna do cause if you are not gonna get that one i will look so more for you so just tell me!! but i think you would be happy with the sunroof and you dont have to wait 2-3 months for one but i think you should get that one that is coming in! just my thoughts!!
Old 06-21-2009, 02:51 PM   #23
2010SSRS

Drives: 2000 Silverado
go to cars.com and search..............

VR 2SSRS LS3 - Borla, SLP CAI
2010SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote