Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 02-07-2013, 07:30 PM   #29
Matt @ FSP

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris82xx View Post
With this storm coming, it's a good thing I'm not in a rush.
I was thinking of turning the A/C on tommorrow, 81*...

In all seriousness though, take care up there guys!!
Matt @ FSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:38 PM   #30
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
When do you think you'll ever hit a 9.50? You need to work on breaking the 9.80 margin first just as I need to make a single run down a track.
My car is at Teds for 2 weeks.... Do you think he's just bolting on 4 coilivers? I won't show my hand.

And what until everyone sees the one off wheel Bogart is building me!!
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:40 PM   #31
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt @ FSP View Post

In all seriousness though, take care up there guys!!
2ft plus at my crib. Should be interesting. It was nice seeing the grass.:(
Old 02-07-2013, 08:10 PM   #32
Chris82xx
Make your peace with God!

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS M6 Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt @ FSP View Post
Thanks Matt...you're like the guy who laughs at people when they get hurt and asks if they're OK five minutes after the fact.
ECS base supercharger (NOVI 1500SL), ECS AlKY control kit, 92mm TB, ARH 1 7/8" LT's non-catted, Borla 3" exhaust, ID850 injectors, Squash fuel system, ECS Big Blower Cam, MGW short throw shifter, DSS 1000hp axles, LGW differential cover, billet caps, Tech AFX heater hoses, Pedders differential bushings, Eaton TrueTrac differential, PRC dual valve springs, Katech C5R timing chain, ATI balancer, Meilings oil pump, Pfadt Trailing Arms, Pfadt Tie Rods, Pfadt Sway Bars, Pfadt End Links, DSS Aluminum Driveshaft

811RWHP/719RWTQ

UNDER MAJOR OVERHAUL!!
Chris82xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:10 PM   #33
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
2ft plus at my crib. Should be interesting. It was nice seeing the grass.:(
Should be getting a foot here. So much for getting my car out of the garage lol. Was gonna pickup the new whip tomorrow sadly that isn't happening either
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:12 PM   #34
VanquisherSS

So man what's the update on the build?
Old 02-07-2013, 08:12 PM   #35
Chris82xx

Quote:
My car is at Teds for 2 weeks.... Do you think he's just bolting on 4 coilivers? I won't show my hand.

And what until everyone sees the one off wheel Bogart is building me!!

He can do all the magic you want him to, doesn't mean he can do miracles to improve your driving skills.
ECS base supercharger (NOVI 1500SL), ECS AlKY control kit, 92mm TB, ARH 1 7/8" LT's non-catted, Borla 3" exhaust, ID850 injectors, Squash fuel system, ECS Big Blower Cam, MGW short throw shifter, DSS 1000hp axles, LGW differential cover, billet caps, Tech AFX heater hoses, Pedders differential bushings, Eaton TrueTrac differential, PRC dual valve springs, Katech C5R timing chain, ATI balancer, Meilings oil pump, Pfadt Trailing Arms, Pfadt Tie Rods, Pfadt Sway Bars, Pfadt End Links, DSS Aluminum Driveshaft

811RWHP/719RWTQ

UNDER MAJOR OVERHAUL!!
Old 02-07-2013, 08:14 PM   #36
VanquisherSS

Quote:
He can do all the magic you want him to, doesn't mean he can do miracles to improve your driving skills.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:17 PM   #37
Chris82xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
So man what's the update on the build?
For me? Don't know yet. I brought the car down Monday and was told it wouldn't get into the shop until mid-week. So hopefully it's in the shop now away from Nemo and maybe Doug, Chris, or Alex can fill us in. I do know that they seemed to be looking forward for the Squash setup I brought down.

811RWHP/719RWTQ

UNDER MAJOR OVERHAUL!!
Old 02-07-2013, 08:50 PM   #38
VanquisherSS

Quote:
For me? Don't know yet. I brought the car down Monday and was told it wouldn't get into the shop until mid-week. So hopefully it's in the shop now away from Nemo and maybe Doug, Chris, or Alex can fill us in. I do know that they seemed to be looking forward for the Squash setup I brought down.
Ah. Hopefully it's all underway man. Suspense must be killing you lol
Old 02-07-2013, 09:13 PM   #39
Chris82xx

I'm trying to keep my composure, but at the same time it's not so bad because I know I really can't do anything until it warms up anyway and at that point I'll be looking forward to the ECS track rental and watching Jamie fall on his ass trying to get to his magical 9.50 time.

811RWHP/719RWTQ

UNDER MAJOR OVERHAUL!!
Old 02-07-2013, 09:45 PM   #40
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Quote:

No skills needed to pilot my car. If you got the balls to push the pedal to the floor and not let off you're good to go!
Old 02-07-2013, 10:11 PM   #41
Chris82xx

Quote:
No skills needed to pilot my car. If you got the balls to push the pedal to the floor and not let off you're good to go!

Let me remind you of what was put in perspective to you over the summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HufferSS View Post
You act like you actually ran your own car at LSX....didn't see you there. Don't be all hatin just because Ted puts you on hold now when Ray calls.

811RWHP/719RWTQ

UNDER MAJOR OVERHAUL!!
Old 02-08-2013, 11:14 PM   #42
Chris82xx

Haven't heard from Jamie, must be buried under the white fluffy stuff, and the snow too.

811RWHP/719RWTQ

UNDER MAJOR OVERHAUL!!