Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 06-15-2011, 12:57 PM   #1
KhurramT@ExtremeDimensions

Drives: Many..
Extreme Dimensions - Fitment Thread

Sorry Mods if this is the wrong section. Not trying to solicit. Just trying to figure out how the C5 users feel about our products. Thank you.

Racer Front Lip - No Modification Required
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...36&postcount=2

Racer Rear AddOn - No Modification Required
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...37&postcount=3

GM-X Front Lip - None in stock, unable to test parts.

GM-X Rear AddOn - Need to uninstall stock rear diffuser for this piece to fit properly.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...41&postcount=4
KhurramT@ExtremeDimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:57 PM   #2

Racer Front Lip

Old 06-15-2011, 12:58 PM   #3

Racer Rear Add-On

Old 06-15-2011, 12:58 PM   #4

GM-X Rear Add-On

Old 06-15-2011, 02:07 PM   #5
SSTG

Drives: 2014 Z51 Corvette
Price on racer rear add on please.
SSTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:53 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTG View Post
Price on racer rear add on please.
I've sent you a PM. Since this is a fitment thread, I would love to get some comments? concerns? opinions? on how are kits fit or what we should change. Thank you.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:59 PM   #7
Unfkwthabl

Drives: 2011 V6 Synergy Green Camaro
When I researched the kits you guys have I noticed theses two threads which leads me to believe that I should just dish out a little extra money for the razzi kit. Not trying to bash you or anything just thought you would like an honest opinion. I ordered my rear bumper for my Altima Coupe from your company and is was not bad after a little TLC. After reading these threads I'm a little sceptical on these kits because they cost the same as similar kits that are getting better reviews. Hope this helps.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133751

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...light=duraflex
Unfkwthabl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:10 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfkwthabl View Post
When I researched the kits you guys have I noticed theses two threads which leads me to believe that I should just dish out a little extra money for the razzi kit. Not trying to bash you or anything just thought you would like an honest opinion. I ordered my rear bumper for my Altima Coupe from your company and is was not bad after a little TLC. After reading these threads I'm a little sceptical on these kits because they cost the same as similar kits that are getting better reviews. Hope this helps.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133751

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...light=duraflex
I appreciate you pointing that out. The first link you sent I have already responded to on page 3. Its one of the reasons I did this fitment thread. The second thread I was unaware of but I am allowing the quality of our kits to show in the picture. The kits are also nowhere near the same cost as some of the other brands. The price you see on our website are all MSRP. All C5 owners get a massive discount on parts. Another way we are attempting to give back a little to the community. Also, every single item that is sold through us goes through new quality control system I am trying to implement. If you are unsatisfied with the way the kit fits all you have to do is give me a buzz or send me a PM and the end result will be guaranteed customer satisfaction. Thanks.

What is your opinion of how our kits look/fit?
Old 06-16-2011, 12:16 AM   #9
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette C6
I think the rear has potential to look really good once it is painted and installed along with good photos.

fitment appears to be good, but is this out of the box? How much labor/time is going to be needed to make a fitment fit? Some work is expected but when kits come in and need a lot of work it sometimes doubles the cost of the unit. Amd, when companies do not stand behind there work it really is beyond frustrating and then word of mouth spreads fast on the internet.

I have an Ext. Dem spoiler on our car and I have to say fitment was dead on.
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:30 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indpowr View Post
I think the rear has potential to look really good once it is painted and installed along with good photos.

fitment appears to be good, but is this out of the box? How much labor/time is going to be needed to make a fitment fit? Some work is expected but when kits come in and need a lot of work it sometimes doubles the cost of the unit. Amd, when companies do not stand behind there work it really is beyond frustrating and then word of mouth spreads fast on the internet.

I have an Ext. Dem spoiler on our car and I have to say fitment was dead on.
Everything you see here is straight out of the packaging and "installed" in under 5 minutes. The reason its in quotes is because we didn't drill into the piece, we just used clams at the points where screws/bolts would go. I am happy to hear that your wing was dead on as far as fitment was concerned. I hope you were happy with the quality as well. Thank you for your input!
Old 06-16-2011, 12:33 AM   #11
Unfkwthabl

Drives: 2011 V6 Synergy Green Camaro
Its good that you brought this to my attention. Can you PM me the price on the racer front racer sideskirts and the v8 racer rear (not the one pictured above). I have a v6 but love the aggressive look of the rear but am not sure if it will fit the v6. Can you include shipping to 60191. Thanks
Unfkwthabl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:42 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfkwthabl View Post
Its good that you brought this to my attention. Can you PM me the price on the racer front racer sideskirts and the v8 racer rear (not the one pictured above). I have a v6 but love the aggressive look of the rear but am not sure if it will fit the v6. Can you include shipping to 60191. Thanks
It will fit the rear bumper just fine, you may need to remove the stock rear diffuser which just a couple of clips. I am glad you brought this up because I totally forgot to put pictures up of the kit. Next post should have them.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:45 AM   #13

Rear Rear Add-On V8

Old 06-16-2011, 11:28 AM   #14

Questions? Comments?? Concerns???