Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2015 Camaro Fest (VI)

Old 08-13-2015, 08:48 PM   #43
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMY1LE View Post
Drove down from the Great White North (Toronto) and it was worth ever mile.
What a great place to hold an event like this. Everyone we met was having a great time (despite the overcast skys and rain on Thursday) and all were extremely friendly.
The host hotel was a very nice place and the parking lot was perfect, so much fun at night.

I want to thank everyone involved that put this event together. This was my first Fest but certainly won't be my last !

My vote is to go back to Bowling Green again, I don't think you can beat it.
It certainly exceeded all of our requirements and there's no way we can stay away for long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
It was....
Awesome!!!

...just goes by....

Too Fast!

Mlee =

Becky
Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 1247
Size:  14.0 KB
Old 08-14-2015, 12:47 AM   #44
jjbrooks700

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
This was also my first fest, but definitely not my last! We had a pretty short 4 hour drive down from central Illinois and the camarovan of 15 made it a blast! Then came Thursday at the NCM track which I had been looking forward to since I signed up months ago. I WILL BE BACK TO THIS TRACK!! What a great time even though I dropped a valve at the end of my second session. Don't get me wrong, I was upset, but I wasn't going to let it ruin my weekend. I had offers to haul myself and my car home early, but I stuck it out and bummed rides everywhere. I'm glad I did! Thankfully we had a huge club presence and everything worked out!

I do need to give a huge shout out to the guys at Gen5Diy for hauling me and my car around and all the generosity the whole weekend!! Also to everyone at the track that helped in the garage and with the loading of my broke down ride! I didn't get everyone's name but THANK YOU! Everyone I met was awesome! I am rebuilding and will be back next year!!

No complaints here!
jjbrooks700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 06:41 AM   #45
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Sorry about your Camaro JJ & hope it is good as new very soon. Glad you were able to gave a good time anyway.