Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 05-24-2013, 10:49 AM   #1
Roto-fab 1

Drives: 16 Camaro SS w/ Roto-fab CAI
Arrow Roto-Fab CAI

Hey folks, we have been getting alot of calls and questions in regards to our CAI lately. So I figured it's time to post a little information about our intake system. The most frequently asked question is why don't we use a lid. Well, the answer is simple. We designed our airbox to effectively seal to the hood. We chose to go this route because we wanted to maximize the volume around the air filter. Our molded inlet tubes provide a short smooth path to allow the air to flow with less restriction. The Roto-Fab intake system requires absolutely NO cutting, drilling or modifications to your vehicle or it's components. Another perk with the Roto-Fab CAI is the endless array of options we offer. Make your engine bay stand out in the crowd with our color matched airboxes, polished stainless or carbon fiber finish tubes and colored hose couplers. (available in red and yellow). Here are some pics!! And as always feel free to post pics of your engine bay!!

Our Memorial day/Summer kickoff sale is going on now. Contact us or one of the many reputable forum dealers for details!!

Thanks
Jeremiah
Roto-fab 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:24 PM   #2
GearHeadPeter
US Navy Vet

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS, 65 Mustang GT Fastback
Wow that Yellow car sure does look familar. I know I've seen it somewhere before, but, wait that is my car. Still looks as good and the Roto-Fab is still working great.
3rd Camaro on this forum to have a Mylink installed. Installation by GEN5DIY, Heritage Grill, Lloyds Premium Ebony Camaro RS floor mats, Empire Billet Camaro Black sill plates, AAC: LED footwell & interior lighting, Rear Courtesy Lights, LED side markers/turn signals, Plasma P13W DRl bulbs, Formula 1 Pinnacle Series tint, Roto-Fab Yellow CAI & Fuse cover, Technostalgia Afterburner LED taillights, EmblemPros custom V6 hydrocoated carbon fiber/RY engine cover, Pfadt Sport sway bars, Ofer's Backup Camera, and full Brembo brake conversion.
GearHeadPeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 02:50 PM   #3
Roto-fab 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadPeter View Post
Wow that Yellow car sure does look familar. I know I've seen it somewhere before, but, wait that is my car. Still looks as good and the Roto-Fab is still working great.
Glad to hear!
Old 02-07-2015, 10:05 AM   #4
eoupions
Account Suspended

Drives: camaro
good info,thanks for your sharing
eoupions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 09:46 AM   #5
Roto-fab 1