Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 03-16-2014, 11:48 AM   #3263
Aequitas & Veritas

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS, 2009 GTR
Gotcha, so right timing. That's super depressing when you see them through the camera and they look good.

What camera are you shooting with?
Old 03-16-2014, 12:33 PM   #3264
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Our IOM is one of the toughest colors to capture well. I have found early morning sun or late night sun works best. Not sure why yours turned out more red after down loading them when the camera showed it well, and you took them with the sunset. I have a ton of photos of my IOM Camaro and it is every shade of orange and red from all my photos.
Old 03-21-2014, 04:49 PM   #3265
revs2ninegrand

Drives: Ram, Jeep, Ducati
Here's mine
Attached Images

revs2ninegrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 05:40 PM   #3266
marine_142
Mark

Drives: 2011 IOM SS/RS
nice nice.. window tint imo
marine_142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 05:45 PM   #3267
revs2ninegrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by marine_142 View Post
nice nice.. window tint imo

Yeah I'm thinking about it!
Old 03-21-2014, 06:03 PM   #3268
marine_142
Mark

Drives: 2011 IOM SS/RS
very similar
Attached Images

marine_142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 11:59 PM   #3269
NUTTSCAMARO

Drives: 2012 IOM CAMARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by marine_142 View Post
very similar
What ground effects do you have? Looks awesome
NUTTSCAMARO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 12:37 AM   #3270
i2disturbedSS

Drives: 2010 SS L99 IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by revs2ninegrand View Post
Here's mine
Nice!
How long have you been in Manhattan?
Old 03-22-2014, 12:45 AM   #3271
i2disturbedSS

Drives: 2010 SS L99 IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacekPSUr1 View Post
Not very happy how these came out, but oh well

Here is another one:
Sunroof up with the sunset background & a nice stance - looking good to me

Specs on the rims? From?
Old 03-22-2014, 10:42 AM   #3272
revs2ninegrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by i2disturbedSS View Post
Nice!
How long have you been in Manhattan?
I got here almost two years ago, just got the car a few months back though when it was completely stock lol
Old 03-22-2014, 10:44 AM   #3273
Aequitas & Veritas

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS, 2009 GTR
Quote:
Originally Posted by revs2ninegrand View Post
I got here almost two years ago, just got the car a few months back though when it was completely stock lol
Nice to see another IOM on the Forums that is in Manhattan, there's an autox event in Salina next weekend if you're interested. I'm going to try to make it
Old 03-23-2014, 08:03 PM   #3274
JacekPSUr1
2013 1SS in IOM

Drives: 2013 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by i2disturbedSS View Post
Sunroof up with the sunset background & a nice stance - looking good to me

Specs on the rims? From?
This is my Winter package: Sport Edition WX5 - 19x8.5 plasti dipped

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...All&sort=Brand
Old 03-24-2014, 06:39 AM   #3275
Chevy_cowboy

Drives: 2011 IOM 2SS/RS M6 Convertible
I spent the last week or so reading this thread from the beginning, and I'm proud to say, after a long wait, my wife and I finally IOM owners!

We'd planned to buy a 2010 coupe, and after renting a LS for a week in Hawaii 12/10 we were really sold on a new Camaro... but by then we'd heard a convertible was coming in 2011. So we decided to wait and order one in the spring of 2011. Well 2011 was a really bad year for us, medically, financially, emotionally, so the Camaro got put off a couple of years. By the time we'd recovered from all of that, they'd discontinued IOM, so we set out in search of a car fitting all the options we wanted with as few of miles as possible.

Since we weren't able to order it, we really didn't think we'd find the perfect car, so we made a list of must haves, and stuff that we could live without if it came to that, and started searching auto trader. Must haves: V8, RS package, IO interior, Manual tranny, Convertible, within 1000 miles of home. After 3 months of looking at autotrader just about daily, just checking new listings everyday, Feb 15th a new IOM 2SS popped up at a chrysler dealer about 350 miles from our home. I called them and ran through the list of options, every option we would have spec'd if we'd had the chance to order it from the factory was on the car except 2. IO floormats and the painted engine cover. Only 11,355 miles on the odometer, 1 owner and listed $700 under KBB.

It was snowing like crazy that week, so I gave the dealer $1000 deposit over the phone and made him promise not to sell it until I could see it. Finally got a couple nice days on 2/19 and we headed up there. I Found 3 or 4 minor rock chips on the car, a small scratch on a door edge and the drivers seat had some stains on the bottom part that looked like could be cleaned up(adam's leather cleaner took them right off). At that point we'd already shown our hand of how badly we wanted this car and it was priced cheaper than others we'd looked at that were missing options we wanted so I didn't even try to haggle, signed the paperwork and drove it home that evening. Within an hour of getting home I'd bought the IO floor mats and painted engine cover from ebay to finish out the car as we would have ordered it. Its bone stock at the moment, thats what we were looking for, would rather start fresh and make it our own.

We've had 2 really nice days in it and put about 500 miles on it so far. This car is everything we imagined it would be and more, could not be happier with it! To top it off, today is my wife and I's 10th anniversary, so we're getting ready to head out for a cruise in the car (top up unfortunately, its 38 degrees). I think I check the weather about 5 times a day looking for signs of spring!

Sorry for the long winded post.

Last edited by Chevy_cowboy; 03-24-2014 at 07:02 AM.
Chevy_cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 09:13 AM   #3276
scoticus.rex
LTC, USA

Drives: Hobbes - 2013 Camaro 2SS RS M6
Welcome and glad you found what you were looking for. I gave a similar laundry list to my local dealer here in Virginia and they found a new 2013 in NJ which they went and got for me right around Christmas. Congratulations on your new IOM Camaro and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have thus far.

~Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_cowboy View Post
I spent the last week or so reading this thread from the beginning, and I'm proud to say, after a long wait, my wife and I finally IOM owners!

We'd planned to buy a 2010 coupe, and after renting a LS for a week in Hawaii 12/10 we were really sold on a new Camaro... but by then we'd heard a convertible was coming in 2011. So we decided to wait and order one in the spring of 2011. Well 2011 was a really bad year for us, medically, financially, emotionally, so the Camaro got put off a couple of years. By the time we'd recovered from all of that, they'd discontinued IOM, so we set out in search of a car fitting all the options we wanted with as few of miles as possible.

Since we weren't able to order it, we really didn't think we'd find the perfect car, so we made a list of must haves, and stuff that we could live without if it came to that, and started searching auto trader. Must haves: V8, RS package, IO interior, Manual tranny, Convertible, within 1000 miles of home. After 3 months of looking at autotrader just about daily, just checking new listings everyday, Feb 15th a new IOM 2SS popped up at a chrysler dealer about 350 miles from our home. I called them and ran through the list of options, every option we would have spec'd if we'd had the chance to order it from the factory was on the car except 2. IO floormats and the painted engine cover. Only 11,355 miles on the odometer, 1 owner and listed $700 under KBB.

It was snowing like crazy that week, so I gave the dealer $1000 deposit over the phone and made him promise not to sell it until I could see it. Finally got a couple nice days on 2/19 and we headed up there. I Found 3 or 4 minor rock chips on the car, a small scratch on a door edge and the drivers seat had some stains on the bottom part that looked like could be cleaned up(adam's leather cleaner took them right off). At that point we'd already shown our hand of how badly we wanted this car and it was priced cheaper than others we'd looked at that were missing options we wanted so I didn't even try to haggle, signed the paperwork and drove it home that evening. Within an hour of getting home I'd bought the IO floor mats and painted engine cover from ebay to finish out the car as we would have ordered it. Its bone stock at the moment, thats what we were looking for, would rather start fresh and make it our own.

We've had 2 really nice days in it and put about 500 miles on it so far. This car is everything we imagined it would be and more, could not be happier with it! To top it off, today is my wife and I's 10th anniversary, so we're getting ready to head out for a cruise in the car (top up unfortunately, its 38 degrees). I think I check the weather about 5 times a day looking for signs of spring!

Sorry for the long winded post.

Hobbes - 2013 Camaro 2SS RS M6
scoticus.rex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazing, gorgeous, inferno orange, inferno orange camaro, inferno orange metallic, inferno orange metallic camaro, iom, iom camaro, orange camaro