Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 10-14-2009, 01:56 PM   #1
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Peddersfest! A 2 Day event in Texas. Autocross & Show & Shine

Peddersfest! A 2 Day event in Texas. Autocross & Show & Shine all for just $25

This is a great opportunity for all of you Camaro guys to meet and chat with Pete, our Aussie Pedders guys, and myself

Pedders is very pleased to announce our Peddersfest: A 2 day event on October 31st and November 1st.

The first day is our Autocross and is associated with SPOKES.org. On November 1st, is our Show and Shine Car Show. We will have interactive tech sessions on November 1st and one on one discussions as time allows for personal one on one discussions with your ride.

You will have the opportunity to chat with JusticePete and Scott Pedder. As a special treat, we will have a bunch of our Pedders Aussie mates with us from Pedders Corporate as well as the top dealers in Australia. You all need to watch Crocodile Dundee movies to learn to speak Aussie. So if they ask you for a rattler, you will not be shocked

Spectators are welcome both days.

We very much encourage first timers to the autocross. This is a great way to learn about your vehicle. If you need some training, we can assist you there as well.

Registration from due Friday Octover 23rd
Call 248-522-8021 or email Deb ar@peddersusa.com for more information

Here is the script version of the registration forum which is available below in PDf form:

Peddersfest 2009 2-day Event Registration
October 31, 2009/Autocross– November 1, 2009/ Show and Shine $25.00 fee for both days. Fee includes autocross, one lunch Saturday, and show
and shine on Sunday. Additional lunches for Saturday $7.00. Sunday lunches will be available for purchase. Name___________________________________________ Phone____________________ Email___________________________________________ Address (Include City, State, Zip Code)
Car Year/Make/Model/Color Modifications Made to Vehicle
Are You a SPOKES Member _____ Yes _____ No # If Yes______________________ SCCA Club Member ______Yes ______No #
If Yes______________________________ Have You Ever Autocrossed Before: ______Novice _____ Been There Done That Proceeds From Peddersfest 2009 Will be Donated to St. Judes Children Hospital
If You wish to make an additional donation check one box: $10_________ $25_________ $50_________ $100__________ $200__________ Other_________ Fees can be paid via paypal at ar@peddersusa.com or credit card Credit Card #_________________________ Exp Date _______________ SIC code____________
ALL FEES, FORMS, AND DONATIONS MUST BE TURNED IN BY FRIDAY OCTOBER 23,2009 TO ar@peddersusa.com OR FAXED IN TO 248¬522-8165. Late registrations will be charged a $10 late fee

Peddersfest 2009
Autocross, Car Show and more!!

Schedule of Events

Date/Time
Auto Cross
10/31/09 8:00-9:00 am
10/31/09
9:00 am-6:00pm
10/31/09 All day

Show and Shine
11/1/09
9:00 am-4:00pm
Event
Autocross- Tech Inspection and Registration
Autocross Note– tight technical course , great for novices
Autocross- Food Services pro¬vided by Pedders USA
Show and Shine Car Show— interactive tech sessions, Auto¬cross Awards
Fredricksburg High School 234 Friendship Ln Fredricksburg, TX 78624
Show and Shine
Lady Byrd Johnson Park (located next door to the Han¬gar Hotel)
Contact info- ar@peddersusa,com 248-522-8021 Ask for Deb Basica or Jacie Clapper

Here is an electronice pdf version of this post
http://www.silverbulletpartners.com/...est%202009.pdf

Thanks
mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:24 PM   #2
ElManny

Drives: 2010 CGM SS/RS COTW 7/5/2010
Send a message via AIM to ElManny
man why does texas get all the fun!
ElManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:57 PM   #3
futrocpd
P90X

Drives: 2000 SLP SS VERT
dang it i was hoping for dallas so i could drive down for the weekend.

P90X changed my life. Want to know more, PM me for more info on changing your life for the better
futrocpd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 03:34 PM   #4
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
We'll have our BEST of the USA Dealers in Texas for PEDDERSFEST too!
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:01 PM   #5
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
It's too bad you couldn't do it again at the camaro5fest in Ga. in april next year... Or CAN you???

Love to see you guys show up!

I don't get out toward Austin much anymore, but if I did I would sure be there! Hope you have a great get-together!
Old 10-14-2009, 06:26 PM   #6
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
It's too bad you couldn't do it again at the camaro5fest in Ga. in april next year... Or CAN you???

Love to see you guys show up!

I don't get out toward Austin much anymore, but if I did I would sure be there! Hope you have a great get-together!
We normally run Pedders events in conjunction with our Dealers. your event is very cool. I think you already have a sponsor for the AC in MTI, don't you? That aside, our Pedderfest will be worth the drive. The Goatfest usually draws over 100 late model GTOs. They comes because it is such a great destination and the GTO people are great. We think this will be the same, but bigger over time because of our range of performance vehicles.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:41 PM   #7
Speed74SS

Drives: 2010 LPE 650+ CTS-V
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
We normally run Pedders events in conjunction with our Dealers. your event is very cool. I think you already have a sponsor for the AC in MTI, don't you? That aside, our Pedderfest will be worth the drive. The Goatfest usually draws over 100 late model GTOs. They comes because it is such a great destination and the GTO people are great. We think this will be the same, but bigger over time because of our range of performance vehicles.
Its good to get other sponsors as well. LPE & Hennessey will both be there. You guys have done alot for the Camaro community and have great products!! It would be cool to see the Pedder's Camaro there

2.55 Upper / 8.6 Lower / ID850's / Kooks Longtubes / New Era CAI
Speed74SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:58 PM   #8
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed74SS View Post
Its good to get other sponsors as well. LPE & Hennessey will both be there. You guys have done alot for the Camaro community and have great products!! It would be cool to see the Pedders Camaro there
Hennessey is one of our best builders. Their cars make great power and run on Pedders bits! Have Nickey or Fessler Moss comitted to the event?
Old 10-14-2009, 08:16 PM   #9
Mr Twisty

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed74SS View Post
Its good to get other sponsors as well. LPE & Hennessey will both be there. You guys have done alot for the Camaro community and have great products!! It would be cool to see the Pedder's Camaro there
Even if some of the gang came out as c5 members, not sponsors, that would be great! It's a c5 family thing, and you're a member of the family whether you like it or not
Quote:
Hennessey is one of our best builders. Their cars make great power and run on Pedders bits! Have Nickey or Fessler Moss comitted to the event?
MTI, Hennessey, and Lingenfelter that I know of, member '1320 junkie' is the go to guy... http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46574

Pete, I'm sorry buddy, I feel like I'm hi-jacking here... On the off-chance I get toward Austin tho, I'm there! I hear you guys put on a good partay

... and those Aussies... gotta love em!
Old 10-14-2009, 08:59 PM   #10
JusticePete

Quote:
Even if some of the gang came out as c5 members, not sponsors, that would be great! It's a c5 family thing, and you're a member of the family whether you like it or not

MTI, Hennessey, and Lingenfelter that I know of, member '1320 junkie' is the go to guy... http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46574

Pete, I'm sorry buddy, I feel like I'm hi-jacking here... On the off-chance I get toward Austin tho, I'm there! I hear you guys put on a good partay

... and those Aussies... gotta love em!
No worries mate. We would love to have you down swing over to Texas.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:33 PM   #11
Rob@WretchedMS

Drives: His Wife Crazy
I look forward to seeing everyone there!
Rob@WretchedMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 10:05 AM   #12
Mr Twisty

shameless bump
I hear you'll also be at c5fest!
Old 10-17-2009, 10:51 AM   #13
JusticePete

Quote:
shameless bump
I hear you'll also be at c5fest!
I'll see you bump with my bump.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:12 AM   #14
PartsGedder

Drives: -
See your bumps, raise you one.

Pre registration is still open for the event. It'll end around 5:00 pm so you can still enjoy the rest of Halloween. Any one from SAT / Austin planning on making the event?