Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Camaro5 Store Merchandise

Old 08-16-2010, 11:46 AM   #295
2SSRS@Gen5diy

Drives: 2014 Z/28 #82+#192, 18ZLE 66Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter1 View Post
I was just on the Camaro5 Store page and I didn't see any of the stickers? Did I miss something? Where is there a list of all the different stickers available and how do I go about ordering them???

Jessy
Hi here you go try this and at the bottom of the page.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...22&postcount=1
2SSRS@Gen5diy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 11:52 AM   #296
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSRS View Post
Order placed and payed, That was almost painless,LOL Thanks for doing this and thank your wife from all of us car nuts.

You got it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter1 View Post
I was just on the Camaro5 Store page and I didn't see any of the stickers? Did I miss something? Where is there a list of all the different stickers available and how do I go about ordering them???

Jessy
The list of stickers is shown in the sticky thread of the merchandise thread. Long story short, Pay Pal is being a ***** and only offers us 5 different spots for shipping charges. But shipping charges vary quite a bit. So, in order to get the stickers in there at a lower shipping price, we have to write new java code and ...well, frankly, it's been a pain in the rear for everyone involved. We are still working on that.

But, for now, you can place the order for stickers with Dana by emailing her at dana@camaro5store.com telling her what design and how many you want and she'll send an invoice to you. Once you pay that invoice, we'll ship them right away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
Many thanks to the Tag team!

I opened my mail and there were my stickers AND my shirts that I ordered from "stock" until my batch 5 order comes. I wanted shirts to wear to the Oshawa Meet and Greet and the Tag Team delivered!!! You guys are AWESOME!!!

See, THIS is how it WILL be once the rest of our "stock" comes in! If we get an email (like you sent us) asking what we have and you want one, we CAN ship out same day. I got that package off in the mail on Friday...and you got it on a Monday.......yeah, THAT is the type of turn around we WANT to have and will have once we get that inventory here!

Hope you like them!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 03:06 PM   #297
3CamarosOnHand

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post

See, THIS is how it WILL be once the rest of our "stock" comes in! If we get an email (like you sent us) asking what we have and you want one, we CAN ship out same day. I got that package off in the mail on Friday...and you got it on a Monday.......yeah,THAT is the type of turn around we WANT to have and will have once we get that inventory here!

Hope you like them!
Love them!!!!!Yeah that was an AWESOME turnaround!!! The Tag Team Rocks I tell ya!!!! Can I get a WOOT WOOT!!!!
Old 08-16-2010, 04:45 PM   #298
Wingsfan

Drives: Synergy Camaro, Escape
Opened my mail box today to find my stickers

But no shirts yet

The stickers look great though, thanks!

Last edited by Wingsfan; 08-16-2010 at 04:56 PM.
Wingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 02:24 AM   #299
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

We got an email that said Ralph White "SHOULD" be getting faxed the info they needed to send out our shirts tomorrow. Should they go out tomorrow, they will be in on Wednesday. At the latest, ALL of the C5 shirt orders for orders 4 and 5 will go out on Thursday. I was told there might be a possible order 6 in there, but I have no idea if that is for sure.

In other words, shirts SHOULD be going out this week (for the Camaro5 shirts).
Old 08-17-2010, 12:51 PM   #300
gatortalk
UFchamps08

Drives: 99 Chevy Z71, '10 IOM SS, '67 coupe
Quote:
We got an email that said Ralph White "SHOULD" be getting faxed the info they needed to send out our shirts tomorrow. Should they go out tomorrow, they will be in on Wednesday. At the latest, ALL of the C5 shirt orders for orders 4 and 5 will go out on Thursday. I was told there might be a possible order 6 in there, but I have no idea if that is for sure.

In other words, shirts SHOULD be going out this week (for the Camaro5 shirts).
WooHoo
gatortalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:36 AM   #301
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Shirts are in. Dana got a TON boxed up. We will be headed to the Post Office tomorrow morning to drop all of them off.

Only one shirt was damaged this time around. We'll advise that person of the situation via email/pm.

we'll get them on teh way ASAP!!!
Old 08-23-2010, 03:01 PM   #302
3CamarosOnHand

got my shirts

Got home yesterday from Oshawa meet and greet (where we had an awesome time) and we found a box with our teeshirts inside!!!!

They look great! Love the pink one . Thanks again Tag team for your great work- you guys are the best!
Old 08-23-2010, 03:26 PM   #303
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
I wanted to mention that I got a pink Camaro5 shirt on Saturday (it was a surprise - a bday gift from my sister). It's not the "Camaro Girl" shirt, but one of the regular Camaro5 shirts. I LOVE it. The pink is not sissy pink... it's eye poppin' pink! The logo looks great on it.

Thanks Tag Team!

Last edited by Darth_Emma; 08-24-2010 at 07:38 AM.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:10 PM   #304
IBMCamaro

Drives: 2010 2LT RS IBM Camaro
I got my shirts today .....thank you for all your work!!
IBMCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:24 PM   #305
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
Got home yesterday from Oshawa meet and greet (where we had an awesome time) and we found a box with our teeshirts inside!!!!

They look great! Love the pink one . Thanks again Tag team for your great work- you guys are the best!
You got it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
I wanted to mention that I got a pink Camaro5 shirt on Saturday (it was a surprise - a bday gift from my sister). It's not the "Camaro Girl" shirt, but one of the regular Camaro5 shirts. I LOVE it. The pink is not sissy pink... it's eye poppin' pink! I love it. The logo looks great on it.

Thanks Tag Team!

You are welcome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMCamaro View Post
I got my shirts today .....thank you for all your work!!

Happy you got them.

We just sent off 11 more orders this morning.

Several of them were for orders that people just placed a COUPLE days ago. Like I said, as we build an inventory, things speed up. Well, we are slowly turning up the turn around and we hope you all notice.

And did I mention that we got some good news on Friday???

I'll let ya'll know as soon as I am allowed. It'll be easier this way!
Old 08-24-2010, 09:58 AM   #306
3CamarosOnHand

Quote:
You got it!

You are welcome!

Happy you got them.

We just sent off 11 more orders this morning.

Several of them were for orders that people just placed a COUPLE days ago. Like I said, as we build an inventory, things speed up. Well, we are slowly turning up the turn around and we hope you all notice.

And did I mention that we got some good news on Friday???

I'll let ya'll know as soon as I am allowed. It'll be easier this way!
Awww c'mon.......we won't tell anybody .........
Old 08-24-2010, 10:01 AM   #307
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
The TAGs are teases!
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 10:07 AM   #308
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

OOOHH!!! EVEN MORE NEWS THIS MORNING!!!

But that's all I can say about that...

And we just bought something else in bulk too. Should be here in a couple weeks.

Good work, Mrs.Tag!!!