Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-25-2013, 08:05 AM   #43
TSW

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LT Coup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew NOel View Post
Took your advice and ordered one!

Luckily I have a friend that's crazy with his cars so I can bum his equipment :-)

Becky said TPW 6/10 so I'm stocked considering I put the order in 5/07

:-)
They LIKE you ! I ordered mine 2 months before you and my TPW is the same as yours.
TSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 08:22 AM   #44
Drew NOel
Drew Noel

Drives: '13 1SS 1LE AGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSW View Post
They LIKE you ! I ordered mine 2 months before you and my TPW is the same as yours.
Woops - I know the dealer used one of their personal car builds since they said they weren't accepting new orders for the 2013. Maybe that's why? I said if I was getting the 2014... I didn't want it. So they said they had 4 cars left that they could build for the showroom and I could have one of them. That's the only reason I think it might have gone through faster?
Drew NOel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:34 AM   #45
TSW

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LT Coup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew NOel View Post
Woops - I know the dealer used one of their personal car builds since they said they weren't accepting new orders for the 2013. Maybe that's why? I said if I was getting the 2014... I didn't want it. So they said they had 4 cars left that they could build for the showroom and I could have one of them. That's the only reason I think it might have gone through faster?
No, They just hate me ! LOL Your story sounds logical. To irritate me more a nice inferno Orange SS with stripes parked beside me while I was out today,....same colour as my order . Oh well, glad YOU'RE having better luck. Enjoy ! I know I will eventually.
TSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 04:11 PM   #46
Drew NOel
Drew Noel

Drives: '13 1SS 1LE AGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSW View Post
No, They just hate me ! LOL Your story sounds logical. To irritate me more a nice inferno Orange SS with stripes parked beside me while I was out today,....same colour as my order . Oh well, glad YOU'RE having better luck. Enjoy ! I know I will eventually.

Haha - yeah man. I know it's true you notice your car a lot more after your buy it... but lately everyone around me has been showing up in camaros. Yet to see another 1LE though :-) that makes me happy. I just spent the entire night last night ordering parts. All set it CAI, Scoop, Grilles, catch can, and rock guards. Can't wait to start seeing something come in the mail!
Drew NOel is offline   Reply With Quote