Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-23-2013, 04:30 PM   #1
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Drives: 2016 C7 Z51
Thumbs up PFADT Great Customer Service!

I have a 2010 V6 Camaro and bought lowering springs for it a couple years ago. Well apparently the early gen V6's had longer struts and were not compatible with PFADT (gen 1) springs for the 5th gen. I contacted PFADT last month to see if they could help me, even though it had been almost two years since I bought the original springs. They sent me replacement rear springs free of charge.

Got them installed and they fit like a glove.

Thanks PFADT!
BaylorCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 04:33 PM   #2
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Couldn't agree more. Pfadt has always done right by us and our customers.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 05:57 PM   #3
spacedriver

Drives: 2011 ss silver black strips 6 speed
I agree,make a long story short order coilovers from a place not going to bash anyone ,anyway all I was asking for was a date they we're going to be shipped so I could set a date to have them installed ,well never showed up called them back no problem you'll have them never came ,called again oh we have a problem.So I called Phadt talk to Eric told him what went on ,he told me to call back tomorrow and he'll get me a track number ,witch was all I wanted from the get go,well to my surprise I pull into my driveway about ten a.m. and there,s my coilovers sitting on my front porch ,they overnight delivered them to me!!!!!!!!Thanks Phadt I'll be calling shortly with my next order!!!!To all fellow c5 members this is the kind of place you want to deal with when your adding parts built for speed.Eric and Phadt thank you ,hope to see you guys out at the G.M.nationals.
spacedriver is offline   Reply With Quote