Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 03-12-2010, 11:42 PM   #127
cybercoaster

Drives: 2017 2SS 50th Anv, 1972 RS
See you all tomorrow! Didnt get the car washed up like I wanted to, o well - it will need it Tuesday. Headed to Miami (Okla) from Lawton to visit my Dad. He went to hospital today with pains. Cat Scan and tests on Monday for him. A growth or something in his stomach.
cybercoaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:08 AM   #128
tbarber87

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS CGM Rally Stripes
Got mine out and washed this morning. . .its cold. . .
tbarber87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:23 AM   #129
OuSoonersGirl
I need a V-1 BAD!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
I cannot go. My cousin passed away:(
OuSoonersGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:08 AM   #130
OKCwhiteKnight

Drives: 2010 2LT RS Camaro 2015 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by OuSoonersGirl View Post
I cannot go. My cousin passed away:(
:( Sorry, soonergirl

OKCwhiteKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:53 PM   #131
68RS-10SS/RS

Drives: 1968 RS Convertible/2010 2SS/RS
Sorry to hear about your cousin, prayers are with you and your family.
68RS-10SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 01:59 PM   #132
OKCwhiteKnight

Expected to see some pics and posts about the meet, how'd it go?
Old 03-14-2010, 10:23 PM   #133
tbarber87

It turned out great! It was a beautiful day, I'll see what I can do about pics in the next couple days, I only got a couple good ones
Old 03-15-2010, 10:15 AM   #134
cybercoaster

Drives: 2017 2SS 50th Anv, 1972 RS
My turn came to get pulled over. I passed a string a semi trucks on highway 69 on my way to Wagoner then Miami. The trucks were starting throw up a lot of rocks. My radar detector was going off like crazy but I was just cruzing right a long. Then a car was right on my butt where I couldnt even hardly see the head lights. So I sped up more to get away from them. Well, turned out the car was a highway patrol (I couldnt see because it was already dark). He pulled me over came up to my car and said "well your tag sure is fitting isnt it?" I kinda laughed and said ya I guess, I just put it on. Then he talked about my new Camaro a bit and went to his car. He came back with book in hand and said he was just going to give me a warning this time. . I was going 15 over. As I passed the trucks, I didnt see the speed limit sign that dropped it to 55. I should have kept pace with the trucks, they always know whats going on!

BTW - I ordered a special tag for my car in memory of the one I had my Z28 in high school - IDOXLR8 (took three months to get!) I was going to go with
C4M4R05 for the 5th gen Camaro or just C4M4R0
cybercoaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:10 PM   #135
towmoe

Drives: IBM 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybercoaster View Post
My turn came to get pulled over. I passed a string a semi trucks on highway 69 on my way to Wagoner then Miami. The trucks were starting throw up a lot of rocks. My radar detector was going off like crazy but I was just cruzing right a long. Then a car was right on my butt where I couldnt even hardly see the head lights. So I sped up more to get away from them. Well, turned out the car was a highway patrol (I couldnt see because it was already dark). He pulled me over came up to my car and said "well your tag sure is fitting isnt it?" I kinda laughed and said ya I guess, I just put it on. Then he talked about my new Camaro a bit and went to his car. He came back with book in hand and said he was just going to give me a warning this time. . I was going 15 over. As I passed the trucks, I didnt see the speed limit sign that dropped it to 55. I should have kept pace with the trucks, they always know whats going on!

BTW - I ordered a special tag for my car in memory of the one I had my Z28 in high school - IDOXLR8 (took three months to get!) I was going to go with
I do like your tag. I thought it was very appropriate as I followed you doing 100mph down to I-44.
Old 03-15-2010, 01:38 PM   #136
tbarber87

Quote:

How is it everyone always gets away with warnings? I've never been that lucky :(
Old 03-15-2010, 05:12 PM   #137
OKCwhiteKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbarber87 View Post
How is it everyone always gets away with warnings? I've never been that lucky :(
Seriously?...must of been women cops

Went to okcamaro, saw the pics, good turnout
Old 03-15-2010, 08:18 PM   #138
1969Fbody

Drives: 1969 Firebird
I like your tag.

You must of said something right to get a warning from a trooper for going 15 over. Maybe he understood about the rocks from the trucks and that they blocked the sign as you passed.

Now 100 MPH might be a different story.
1969Fbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 08:20 PM   #139
OuSoonersGirl
I need a V-1 BAD!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKCwhiteKnight View Post
:( Sorry, soonergirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67RSconv View Post
Sorry to hear about your cousin, prayers are with you and your family.
thanks guys

Quote:

nice plate
OuSoonersGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:53 PM   #140
tbarber87

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKCwhiteKnight View Post
Seriously?...must of been women cops

Went to okcamaro, saw the pics, good turnout
Nope, all three were men, granted, I deserved them all, but still. . .