Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 01-22-2013, 02:55 AM   #15
qkslvr

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS M6 NON RS
Things look to be all good in the end. Hopefully it makes it to my house before I do
qkslvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:04 PM   #16
SSmokinSS
Get Some

Drives: 2014 ZL1 6Speed
Bringing this back up since I haven't had any replies from the seller. It's been several weeks, and I still haven't received the bulbs that were "on the way".
PM's are not being replied to.
Has anyone heard from this seller?
Old 02-12-2013, 08:10 AM   #17
dorfmac
www.macsautodetail.com

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSmokinSS View Post
Bringing this back up since I haven't had any replies from the seller. It's been several weeks, and I still haven't received the bulbs that were "on the way".
i just saw him on sunday, so i can confirm that he is alive. will pass word along for you...
dorfmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:22 AM   #18
tandtperformance

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2011 PACE CAR 2012 ZL1
Send a message via Yahoo to tandtperformance
pm

Quote:
sorry didnt see any new pm not saying you didnt send when i said on the way i meant from the supplier to me but that hasnt happend

i will get your free bulbs out to you asap when i get them
tandtperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:23 AM   #19
tandtperformance

here is my cell # 240-674-3930 feel free to blow it up if i missed something or forget to send you something
Old 02-12-2013, 08:42 AM   #20
SSmokinSS
Get Some

Thanks for the response. The last PM sounded like you had them in house. Things happen. I'm not upset as long as I know what is going on.

Thanks again.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:49 AM   #21
tandtperformance

i am on it let me see i think i meant they said they should have shipped to me that day but i will be right back to you
Old 02-12-2013, 11:58 AM   #22
SC2150
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro RS, RX supercharged
Excellent shop to use....on our endorsed list.
SC2150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:15 PM   #23
SSmokinSS
Get Some

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandtperformance View Post
i am on it let me see i think i meant they said they should have shipped to me that day but i will be right back to you
this year?
Old 05-08-2013, 12:25 AM   #24
alanhurst
Master Chief

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS RS L99
Quote:
this year?
STILL haven't got them?
Old 05-08-2013, 01:44 AM   #25
SSmokinSS
Get Some

Naa. I'm not worried about it. One customer a couple thousand miles away doesn't mean much. Plenty of great businesses out in the SouthWest with plenty of goodies and awesome service!
Old 05-08-2013, 09:38 PM   #26
alanhurst
Master Chief

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS RS L99
Quote:
Naa. I'm not worried about it. One customer a couple thousand miles away doesn't mean much. Plenty of great businesses out in the SouthWest with plenty of goodies and awesome service!
Well it worries me cause I only live like 30 minutes from this shop and I planned on using this shop when it came time for headers/tuning/gearing.

But the idea of having my car down there for a few days and not being able to get a hold of the shop doesn't sit well with me.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:02 PM   #27
SSmokinSS
Get Some

I haven't attempted to contact him since the last posting when he claimed he was "all over it". I bought some lights that were supposed to be new. They were used and partially broken. T&T was going to ship out a set of interior bulbs to make up for the mistake. Never heard from them again. Not a biggie. If I was local, that would be another story.
I just choose to not do business with them in the future. I have that luxury. If someone asks my opinion, I'll be happy to forward my experience. Not trashing the business, but if a $20 part is too much to handle in a timely manner, I wouldn't let them near my car if I was stranded on the side of the road.

Word of mouth is the backbone of any company. Live and learn.

[My post has been quoted, so I won't bother changing it, BUT T&T did resolve the issue and then some. I am happy with the outcome, and will recommend them in the future. He really took care of the other bigger issue, and helped a fellow member get his parts from a less than honest 3rd party. It's great to see a person/business handle issues, even if they are from awhile back. It's not too often I give a bad experience a second chance, but this time I will give it a shot. ]

Last edited by SSmokinSS; 06-05-2013 at 10:05 PM. Reason: update.
SSmokinSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:28 PM   #28
SSeric

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Yeah he pulled the same crap on me last year. Picked up a set of preowned ARH headers. Got them for a good price but took him almost a month to ship cause of the weather. Granted, that's understandable but when you're running a business & someone paypals you that kind of cash, you most definitely have an obligation to maintain some sort of effort or contact. Course when they finally arrived I found that he stiffed me on the o2 extensions. Wrote him a couple times but he chose to ignore me while he kept posting up other things for sale. In the end I had to fork out an additional $40 to get them elsewhere. But given the fact that he only replied to every 4th-5th message I sent him (with 2-3 words for each reply) I figure things could've been a lot worse. Lol I laugh now because the lack of grammar should have been a red flag. I don't sweat it cause we're fortunate to have options all over the country that work hard to provide a top notch experience. How he chooses to run his business has no effect on anyone but himself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS | RotoFab CAI | ARH 1 7/8" LT Headers w/ HFC | SW Retro Exhaust | ZL1 Shifter | Ridetech Coilovers | FE4 conversion | UMI toe rods & trailing arms | Prothane Subframe & UCA bushings | Detroit Speed sways | Forgestar F14 wheels | ZR1 Blue Calipers | Tuned by ADM Performance

SSeric's Build Thread
SSeric is offline   Reply With Quote