Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 03-11-2012, 10:10 AM   #141
Ringo64
Forever Pontiac

Drives: 2012 Black 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFCMSGTRET View Post
CONGRATULATIONS on the new car! Now the fun (or as others have said on www.camaro5.com, the PERMAGRIN) begins.

Thanks for asking. Yes, we still plan to welcome Eric and his wife from Pensylvania to SW Florida at Millers Ale House on Friday the 23rd of this month. In post number 112 above I proposed we meet there at 5:00PM. If that's too early, please let me know. I'm looking forward to meeting you there and getting the grand tour of your new car!

Jerry
Thanks!

Sweet, sounds good. Depending on what is going on in the office that day will depict how early I leave but I should be able to it there by 5-5:20ish. Bout a 30 min drive with traffic. Look forward to meeting all you and checking out what mods you guys have done first hand!
Ringo64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #142
paultheman2007
SWFLGENS

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo64 View Post
I ended up getting my Camaro today, she's a Black 2SS! I made a thread with pics and other information in the SS forum.

I'd be interested in the meet up at the Ale house in GCTC, is that still goin? BTW rchrdp305, do you go to FGCU? Now that I'm thinking about it, I may have seen your Camaro.... I'm getting my masters in Software Engineering up there (slowly but surely lol).

Does SWFLgens have a website? (BTW my profession is being a Web Director so I'd be willing to help out).

I noticed there was mention of an FB group? Could someone link me please. Thanks!

sounds like we have a Deal. and you are added On SwflGens if you ever need anything please feel Free to contact me on here or our facebook page. we have bussiness cards and shirts if you would like them shirts are 20 bucks a piece.

SWFLGENS on facebook.
paultheman2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 05:02 PM   #143
tonytahoe

Drives: 2011 Camaro Convertible 2SS/RS
That a Boy Paul!!! Sell them SHIRTS!!! Like Jerry said,Congratulations on your new 2SS.Ringo64!! Also,everyone wish Paul a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope to be at the Ale House on the 23rd too.Later,Tt--
tonytahoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:16 PM   #144
rchrdp305

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LS
Quote:
I ended up getting my Camaro today, she's a Black 2SS! I made a thread with pics and other information in the SS forum.

I'd be interested in the meet up at the Ale house in GCTC, is that still goin? BTW rchrdp305, do you go to FGCU? Now that I'm thinking about it, I may have seen your Camaro.... I'm getting my masters in Software Engineering up there (slowly but surely lol).

Does SWFLgens have a website? (BTW my profession is being a Web Director so I'd be willing to help out).

I noticed there was mention of an FB group? Could someone link me please. Thanks!

yes sir I go to FGCU , Im majoring in accounting. good to know a camaro5 member goes to my university, i see a few camaros in the garages but dont recognize them here.

btw happy birthday paul
Old 03-11-2012, 10:19 PM   #145
paultheman2007
SWFLGENS

thank you tony i am trying my hardest. once i recieve everyone who wants a shirt payments i will be ordering them asap if they dont give me a type of payment by march 30 they will not receive a shirt at the April,21 meet. Tonight me and cheryl had a great dinner with Robert and Ginny they paid my dinner as a birthday gift.

SWFLGENS on facebook.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:21 PM   #146
rchrdp305

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFCMSGTRET View Post
CONGRATULATIONS on the new car! Now the fun (or as others have said on www.camaro5.com, the PERMAGRIN) begins.

Thanks for asking. Yes, we still plan to welcome Eric and his wife from Pensylvania to SW Florida at Millers Ale House on Friday the 23rd of this month. In post number 112 above I proposed we meet there at 5:00PM. If that's too early, please let me know. I'm looking forward to meeting you there and getting the grand tour of your new car!

Jerry
now that im thinking about, i hope the shipment gets to my house and installed before the 23rd as well. =x
Old 03-11-2012, 10:26 PM   #147
cherkoo89
Co founder of SwFlGens

Drives: 2011 camaro ss
Happy BIRTHDAY PAUL...

i hate to sound like a echo but, if you would like a swflgens t-shirt we are accepting payment. the shirt cost is 20 email me or Paul for the address so you can send payment, once payment is received we will order your shirt. If it is after march,30 you might not be able to get a shirt this round so please send those payments now.

thank you
cheryl

check us out: Swflgens.webs.com
cherkoo89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:28 AM   #148
Ringo64
Forever Pontiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchrdp305 View Post
yes sir I go to FGCU , Im majoring in accounting. good to know a camaro5 member goes to my university, i see a few camaros in the garages but dont recognize them here.
Nice! Yeah, you'll probably see my G6 up there more than my Camaro. I park in I believe Garage 3, the one that is in the back by the music modular.

My G6 is probably easily recognizable, only one probably with tinted tail lights and sporting a "ForeverPontiac.com" sticker lol
Old 03-12-2012, 01:01 PM   #149
JorgeNCrystal

Drives: 2011 Black Camaro SS (LS3)
Potential new member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paultheman2007 View Post
i hope We get lots of new members here in south west fl for swflgens join our facebook or our fort myers social group for the latest updates

Hey, I have a friend who seems interested in the club. Kenrod1986..
BTW happy belated Birthday!!!!
Old 03-12-2012, 01:09 PM   #150
paultheman2007
SWFLGENS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JorgeNCrystal View Post
Hey, I have a friend who seems interested in the club. Kenrod1986..
BTW happy belated Birthday!!!!

bring them all i don't mind which Gen they have or what time of camaro as long as it runs and can make it to some meets you know i am happy i want to make this as big as possible.

i thank all my members for trying to make this club big because i hope i am not the only one here who loves to show their pride of owner a camaro. one of the best things i have done in my life thus far.

TEAM SWFLGENS!!!:bel lyroll:

SWFLGENS on facebook.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:03 PM   #151
rchrdp305

Quote:
Nice! Yeah, you'll probably see my G6 up there more than my Camaro. I park in I believe Garage 3, the one that is in the back by the music modular.

My G6 is probably easily recognizable, only one probably with tinted tail lights and sporting a "ForeverPontiac.com" sticker lol

I think i park the same garage but idk, the one close to the student union next to the dirt parkings, 3 rd floor exactly, I park far away from everyone because ppl do not know how to take care of your car man, Jesus Christ. I got class mon - thursday from 12 - 5, so yeah I might have seen you in your G6.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:50 PM   #152
Ringo64
Forever Pontiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchrdp305 View Post
I think i park the same garage but idk, the one close to the student union next to the dirt parkings, 3 rd floor exactly, I park far away from everyone because ppl do not know how to take care of your car man, Jesus Christ. I got class mon - thursday from 12 - 5, so yeah I might have seen you in your G6.
Nope, that's not the one I park in. If you take the main entrance to FGCU and take a right and go past the police station, then take your next left that's the garage. It's the least populated so I park there lol. I know what you mean, I park on the third floor when they open it because nobody else does

I have my class on Mon and Wed at 2pm this semester.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:03 PM   #153
rchrdp305

Quote:
Nope, that's not the one I park in. If you take the main entrance to FGCU and take a right and go past the police station, then take your next left that's the garage. It's the least populated so I park there lol. I know what you mean, I park on the third floor when they open it because nobody else does

I have my class on Mon and Wed at 2pm this semester.
oh okay I know which one you are talking about, and yeah mon and wednesday i leave like around 2, tuesday and thursday i leave at like around 5
Old 03-12-2012, 10:40 PM   #154
rchrdp305

Quote:
Originally Posted by paultheman2007 View Post
bring them all i don't mind which Gen they have or what time of camaro as long as it runs and can make it to some meets you know i am happy i want to make this as big as possible.

i thank all my members for trying to make this club big because i hope i am not the only one here who loves to show their pride of owner a camaro. one of the best things i have done in my life thus far.

TEAM SWFLGENS!!!:bel lyroll:
btw paul how do you want us to send the money for the shirt and like to who in particular, i am lost in that aspect. I am waiting this friday to get paid so I can send the money.