Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 04-01-2013, 10:08 PM   #1
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Thumbs up 2011 Camaro SS, Turbonetics Turbocharged, Summit White, 6500 miles, in SoCal.

Unfortunately, I am looking to sell my baby. I love this car, and have put lots of time designing it, and money to get it where it is today. I had even bigger plans for this car, but that's okay :(. Owning a Camaro SS been my dream since I was child, so this car is very special to me. However, I have made the decision to switch careers, and I will need all the funds I can get to make the transition as smooth as possible. With that said, the car must go to make it happen. My training will be extremely expensive, and I have to prepare ahead of time. Trust me, it breaks my heart to do this , but it's the only way. If the car doesn't sell, I'll think about other plans to make it happen, but right now, this is worth a shot.

The car is southern California based and garaged every day, and driven to shows. It is in excellent condition, and I take amazing care of it. It's never been to the track, even though it would be blast . I purchased the car brand new from Rydell Chevy in May 2011. It is a 2011 Camaro 1SS, and it has been drastically modded since then (I have even added items such as a HUD, etc. that a 1SS usually doesn't come with). As of right now, the car has just under 6500 miles on it.

The pictures I have in my build thread are not current unfortunately, but that needs to be updated since a lot has changed since then. So, go to the end of my build thread and sift through a few pictures before I take all new ones in the coming weeks. Once they are done, I'll post them in this thread.

There are normal wear and tear things like small nicks on the front fascia since it's a lowered car, as well as very minute ones on the hood. Overall, it's in amazing condition, and it's treated as such. I'm one picky son of a B. If possible, it may be worth getting the car retuned since it has had the stock cats put on (it was tuned for straight pipes), but the car is likely not off it's mark a ton since the change. One thing to add about this car being Turbocharged is that the Turbonetics kit is smog legal and can be used as such under the right circumstances. However, with Cali's standards, the car technically isn't even smog legal because of the oil catch can and breather, but those items are easy to fix.

For the most current listing of modifications performed on the vehicle, please click on my signature to view my build thread (mods are in the first post).

Current Asking Price: $45,000

Last edited by TCAT; 08-14-2013 at 09:24 PM.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:31 PM   #2
Mrchop

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Damn I really hate that you have to sell it, but I understand. GLWS
Mrchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:42 PM   #3
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrchop View Post
Damn I really hate that you have to sell it, but I understand. GLWS
Thanks a ton :(. I imagine already not being able to drive it once it's sold, and it makes me incredibly sad. Ugh, it's not fun to do this. I wish I had the money to keep it and switch careers, but it doesn't seem feasible. I need to win the lotto or go on a show like wipeout and win, LOL.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:16 AM   #4
MohawksIOSS
SoCal HT5 (COTW:12/26/11)

Drives: 2011 Inferno Orange 2SS
WHAT THE F R A C K.......SAY IT AINT SO TOMMY THIS HAS TO BE AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!
Old 04-02-2013, 07:58 AM   #5
Iroc2430
Smoke'm if you can

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS/LS3/M6
This has to be a joke, No way you are selling this beauty?!?! TCAT C'mon now?
Texas Speed LT Headers with HF Cats, Borla ATAK Exhaust, MGW Short Throw Shifter, ADM CAI with Scoop, Elite Oil Catch Can, Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator, Pedders XA Coilovers, Mantic Twin 9000 Clutch, PFADT Solid Subframe Bushings, PFADT Front & Rear Sways, PFADT Upper Control Arm Bushing, PFADT Trailing Arms/Tie Rods, Whiteline Adjustable End Links, Whiteline Adjustable Lower Control Arms, Pedders Diff Bushings, Line Lock, ACC Side Markers, ACC Reverse Lights, Custom Tune from Nitrous Express.
Iroc2430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:33 AM   #6
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohawksIOSS View Post
WHAT THE F R A C K.......SAY IT AINT SO TOMMY THIS HAS TO BE AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroc2430 View Post
This has to be a joke, No way you are selling this beauty?!?! TCAT C'mon now?
Thanks guys . I truly appreciate it . Unfortunately, this isn't an April fools joke. I actually forgot it was April 1st when I posted this, ha-ha. Selling this car is definitelyyyyyyy something I don't want to do. I feel like I'm pissing and moaning the whole way too because it breaks my heart. I think this is the only way to make the career switch. I wish I could keep it and still make the transition, but I don't think I can . I had a dream last night that the car sold, and it was devastating to watch it drive away. I realize it's just a car to some people, but not to me, as it's much....much....much more. In fact, even if someone offers me to exact selling price, and I don't think they'll treat it right, I won't sell it to them.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:46 PM   #7
SlyJester7
SoCal HT5 *COTW 8/26/13*

Drives: 2013 SS/RS LS3
nicks on the car?? ur joking right? haha if u have nicks on the car it must be only visible with a microscope. Ur car is PERFECT
Old 04-02-2013, 04:48 PM   #8
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Thanks guys . I truly appreciate it . Unfortunately, this isn't an April fools joke. I actually forgot it was April 1st when I posted this, ha-ha. Selling this car is definitelyyyyyyy something I don't want to do. I feel like I'm pissing and moaning the whole way too because it breaks my heart. I think this is the only way to make the career switch. I wish I could keep it and still make the transition, but I don't think I can . I had a dream last night that the car sold, and it was devastating to watch it drive away. I realize it's just a car to some people, but not to me, as it's much....much....much more. In fact, even if someone offers me to exact selling price, and I don't think they'll treat it right, I won't sell it to them.
This is a sad day man but I really understand what you mean. I was in the same boat(Selling the car) due to potentially needing to move and not having the garage space for it. I hope you can hang on to this car man someway somehow I know I'd regret probably for a long time if I sold mine but ya gotta do what ya gotta do! GLWS man.

If you decide to part out the stuff that isn't installed let me know about the pedders bushings.
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:13 PM   #9
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyJester7 View Post
nicks on the car?? ur joking right? haha if u have nicks on the car it must be only visible with a microscope. Ur car is PERFECT
Hahaha, they definitely are small and touched up with Summit white paint to go almost unseen. Thanks, I try my best to take care of this car . I love it, what can I say, LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
This is a sad day man but I really understand what you mean. I was in the same boat(Selling the car) due to potentially needing to move and not having the garage space for it. I hope you can hang on to this car man someway somehow I know I'd regret probably for a long time if I sold mine but ya gotta do what ya gotta do! GLWS man.

If you decide to part out the stuff that isn't installed let me know about the pedders bushings.
I sure hope I can keep it too, but it's doubtful. I'll need every penny I can get for the switch in lifestyles. It's a heartbreaker for sure, but in my heart, I know it's the right thing to do, even though I'll be kicking and screaming the whole way as the car leaves my possession. LOL

Without a doubt, if I decide to part some components out, you'll be the first one on the list for the Pedders bushings.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:24 PM   #10
MohawksIOSS
SoCal HT5 (COTW:12/26/11)

Drives: 2011 Inferno Orange 2SS
I dont know if Im more mad you have to sell, or that i can't buy it and store it for my kid!! If i had 45K id buy it!!

IF THIS DOESNT SELL ITS RIDICULOUS, IF ANYONE DOESNT KNOW THIS DUDE TAKES IMPECABLE CARE OF THIS RIDE, IVE HAD THE PLEASURE OR UNPLEASURE (HE ALWAYS WINS THE AWARDS) TO BE SIDE BY SIDE WITH HIM AT NUMEROUS CAR SHOWS, THIS CAR IS R I D I C U L O U S!!! HE IS NOT JOKING HE IS ANAL RETENTATIVE WHEN IT COMES TO THE CARE AND PERFECTION PUT INTO THIS MACHINE!!

SOMEONE NEEDS TO BUY THIS AND HELP A BROTHER OUT!! oR LOAN HIM 45K TO START HIS BUISNESS AND HE CAN KEEP THE BEAST

THIS IS A SAD DAY BUT TRUST ME YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED IF YOU LAND THIS EPIC MACHINE!! TCAT IS A GREAT FRICKING DUDE AND WOULD TAKE HIS SHIRT OFF HIS BACK FOR ANYONE!!! HE NEVER HESITATES TO HELP A BROTHER OUT GIVE ADVICE, OR LEND A HAND!! IF ANYONE DESERVES TO REACH A DREAM AND GOAL ITS THIS DUDE!! EXTREMELY SAD TO SEE THIS HAPPENING BUT PROUD TO CALL THIS DUDE A FRIEND!!!
Old 04-02-2013, 11:49 PM   #11
nikos30
HT5 EastSide

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
a sad day for us HTs my man :(
Old 04-03-2013, 02:32 AM   #12
nicave13@gmail.com
LED god

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange Camaro SS/RS
Sorry you have to sell, but good luck on new career! Any potential buyers, I bought from TCAT, best and greatest guy to deal with, 100% confidence with him!

GLWS TCAT!!!
Old 04-03-2013, 03:13 AM   #13
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohawksIOSS View Post
I dont know if Im more mad you have to sell, or that i can't buy it and store it for my kid!! If i had 45K id buy it!!

IF THIS DOESNT SELL ITS RIDICULOUS, IF ANYONE DOESNT KNOW THIS DUDE TAKES IMPECABLE CARE OF THIS RIDE, IVE HAD THE PLEASURE OR UNPLEASURE (HE ALWAYS WINS THE AWARDS) TO BE SIDE BY SIDE WITH HIM AT NUMEROUS CAR SHOWS, THIS CAR IS R I D I C U L O U S!!! HE IS NOT JOKING HE IS ANAL RETENTATIVE WHEN IT COMES TO THE CARE AND PERFECTION PUT INTO THIS MACHINE!!

SOMEONE NEEDS TO BUY THIS AND HELP A BROTHER OUT!! oR LOAN HIM 45K TO START HIS BUISNESS AND HE CAN KEEP THE BEAST

THIS IS A SAD DAY BUT TRUST ME YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED IF YOU LAND THIS EPIC MACHINE!! TCAT IS A GREAT FRICKING DUDE AND WOULD TAKE HIS SHIRT OFF HIS BACK FOR ANYONE!!! HE NEVER HESITATES TO HELP A BROTHER OUT GIVE ADVICE, OR LEND A HAND!! IF ANYONE DESERVES TO REACH A DREAM AND GOAL ITS THIS DUDE!! EXTREMELY SAD TO SEE THIS HAPPENING BUT PROUD TO CALL THIS DUDE A FRIEND!!!
Gordon, I can't explain how much I appreciate you saying that. Trust me, it's been a pleasure being a part of a such an amazing club with incredible guys like yourself. This car has allowed me to meet the most fantastic group of car owners and phenomenal human beings. It's an honor calling you my friend, and I'll always be around if you or anyone needs anything at all. Give me a call whenever and wherever. When you're back in the states, we absolutely have to chill to welcome you back. I respect what you do more than you can imagine, and thank you for doing your large part to help keep America free. I will definitely keep in touch, and I'll let you know how the career switch is coming along. I'll certainly be studying my ass off, and doing all I can to make the switch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikos30 View Post
a sad day for us HTs my man :(
Thanks Niko! That's for sure! I'll still be a part of the club, I just won't have a car, LOL. Instead, I'll have to help modify all of your Camaros to provide my car "fix". Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicave13@gmail.com View Post
Sorry you have to sell, but good luck on new career! Any potential buyers, I bought from TCAT, best and greatest guy to deal with, 100% confidence with him!

GLWS TCAT!!!
Thanks for the support! It's a sad day, and decision, but it's for the best. Unfortunately, there are no potential buyers yet. I have a couple friends thinking about it, but I'm not holding my breath. Haha
Old 04-03-2013, 09:26 AM   #14
Mac11wildcat
Banned

Drives: 2010
What kind of power does it make?

Im selling my LSX blown, ZL1 rear end, 2010, asking 38, and people act like its a bad price. Thats a STEAL! Mine should be priced like yours is, but guys are being so cheap. I make 650whp
Mac11wildcat is offline   Reply With Quote