Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 07-04-2014, 07:49 PM   #29
Smyffa
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 Corvette Z06,2011 Camaro SS
Jay,
Your order will be shipping today, we should have tracking for you later this afternoon. The wheels are in-stock but sometimes take about 24 hrs to ship. There is no problem with your order.

If you are wanting to cancel there is a 5% cancellation fee that will apply to the return. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you, Phastek Performance Customer Support 6830 N. Eldridge Pkwy #102 Houston, TX 77041 1-855-742-7835 http://www.phastekperformance.com/Wednesday 7/2

2 days after I ordered and was told 24 hours
Smyffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 08:42 PM   #30
kevinw

Drives: 2013 Black 2 LT vert
i have ordered from Phastek, no issues. i think the OP is a little impatient. if needed earlier,should have ordered earlier. stuff happens, and holiday week too. chill
kevinw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 09:45 PM   #31
matthew9440

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I ordered straight from factory reproductions. Cheaper and same product. Phastek just solved a problem with me but depending on who you deal with you can be treated poorly.

matthew9440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 10:06 PM   #32
Smyffa
Account Suspended

Kevin I couldn't have ordered any earlier I didn't know I was going to own the car until the Friday before I ordered on Monday ..............I am not impatient I ask specifically and told him I needed them shipped as soon as possible and he said within 24 hours and that was the only reason I ordered from them. And that didn't happen. and two days later someone lied about them being shipped on Wednesday and now Friday they are still not shipped. Its about not being told the truth ..............
Old 07-04-2014, 11:07 PM   #33
hammdo
'It's an experiment'

Drives: [COTW 2/09/15] '11 GPI LSA SC Z/LE
Humm, 5% cancel fee? I'd need to see that in 'big bold' writing before I press the 'pay' button. That should be very clear that is their intent -- even if the order was not shipped. If I have to go though a lot of 'Legal ease' to hunt for it, then that would be a place I'd want to avoid. I've not purchased from them, but now I know that 'I' should @ do my own due diligence.

I would hope they would allow someone to cancel if the 'agreement' was 24 hours and it was not shipped by then -- without the fee.

While 5 days does not seem unreasonable for shipping (considering the holiday), the 5% is a no-go to purchase from them for me. When I do big purchases like that, I try to see them item 'live' if possible -- catalogs don't always give you the 'real' view.

Most places I tend to deal with give you a much better policy -- if you don't like them, return them no questions asked. I feel better buying from a company that knows my money and time are important and want me to be a 'repeat' customer. Not sure if what you ordered were 'special order' or not -- I could see a 'processing fee' if that were the case.

Hope it works out for you...
hammdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 12:00 AM   #34
hammdo
'It's an experiment'

Drives: [COTW 2/09/15] '11 GPI LSA SC Z/LE
Checked out their policy. It does state in bold if canelling within a week and not shipped, 5% fee applies. Its in their terms section.

They're not hiding it so it is there. Its legit...
hammdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 07:25 AM   #35
2ss-booya

Drives: 2015 SS Sedan M6
Good thing you didn't order wheels from forgestar...
2ss-booya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 07:37 AM   #36
pickwithaustin

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible and:
I have had a great experience with my orders from Phastek.

Saying that they "lied" without knowing facts is unfair. I doubt the company just makes up lies. Their information is only as good as the information provided to them - and it's likely that the product is to be drop shipped from their vendor.

If I were leaving the country, I would not place orders, regardless of shipping time quotes. You can never predict delays, so generally a well thought out plan is better than calling a company "liars" later. JMHO.

The company has done right by me.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible | 1980 Corvette Stingray | 1981 Firebird | 1968 El Camino | 2007 Crown Vic Police Interceptor | 2001 Silverado | 2001 Blazer | 1965 Chevy C-10 | 2007 Harley Softail Custom | 2013 MX-5 in Copper Red Mica | 2000 Corvette Convertible | 2010 Corvette Grand Sport | 2006 Audi A3 Turbo | 2008 BMW 328i

pickwithaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 07:47 AM   #37
Smyffa
Account Suspended

Not sure about your definition of lying is ,so lets just say I was told on two separate days the wheels were going to ship that day and that has never happened. At all yet...Again had I known they couldn't or wouldn't follow through with either one of those statements I would not have ordered them with a time frame as I had. I do however feel like they told me what I wanted to hear to make a sale.
Old 07-05-2014, 12:12 PM   #38
29er

Drives: 14 1LE Garage King
you are way too impatient, you had a great deal on them? so wait and they will arrive . you are not alone you order stuff with the mail your wheels are not the only things that ship through the mail system.
if you wanted that bad and fast,jump into your car shop locally & pay 500$ or more to get your stuff.

when i order stuff from amazon in the usa, it can take a month, before i get my order.
i don't complain. as long as i got my order right, i saved some money and i'm pretty happy about it.

relax enjoy life a little ! your order will come very soon.
29er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 12:57 PM   #39
Smyffa
Account Suspended

No sir you are wrong..........I was promised something that hasn't been done..as for buying them here where I live ,I would have loved to pay more and get them here but not possible to small of a town...
Old 07-05-2014, 03:02 PM   #40
You Won't
Nothin wrong with dreamin

Drives: Camaro SS
It seems that a lot of the people bashing the op are not paying attention to what he is saying. He got his car on a Friday. The following "business" day, Monday, he ordered his wheels and was told that they were going to be shipped within 24 hrs. Wednesday, they still haven't shipped. Close of business Thursday, they still haven't shipped. He is not being impatient. He could be considedered impatient if they would have actually shipped within 24 hrs and he was on here saying that they have not arrived yet. Yes that would be considered impatient. Are they lying or not giving him the correct information, who knows but someone definitely is out of the loop as far as that company is concerned. Customer svc is one of the most important parts of success for any business and someone should have been on top of it by now with the correct information. Yes a lot of people have had a good experience with the company and that is great. Something that a lot of people fail to realize is that not everyone with a bad experience makes it known. They just don't do business with whatever company any more.
The only thing I would tell you is, if you decide to stay with that company then arrange for them to be shipped to the shop as others have stated. Good luck with everything.
You Won't is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 03:30 PM   #41
Smyffa
Account Suspended

Thank You ........!
Old 07-05-2014, 03:39 PM   #42
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
This whole thread is ridiculous. The earliest these wheels could have shipped is Tuesday before a 3 day holiday weekend and you already expect to have them. Seems you have had communication with them as well. Then you come on here with your very first post complaining you don't have your wheels yet. Give me a break... Excuse me, give Phastek a break. They aren't even the ones shipping your wheels and I know for a fact they will jump thought hoops and do everythng they can to get them to TX by the 10th.

I have another idea... why not just cancel. Once I see proof you had to pay 5% I'll reimburse you 100%. My money is on Phastek with this load of crap.