Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2010 Camaro5 Fest (I)

Old 01-11-2010, 03:57 PM   #183
Abygale

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I will send a PM tomorrow
I can't wait to see them Bon Bon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
Wish I could make it to camaro5 fest to meet you folks. This thread is fun. Unfortunately, I can't make my work schedule fit around the fest. Maybe next year.
Awww....I was hoping to meet you too. Well hopefully it will work out for you next year!
Abygale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 04:14 PM   #184
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Drives: Not a Camaro
The camaro will be here soon and I will finally buy my outfits! I am doing the Insanity workouts (60 day program - I start today) but not the diet that comes with it. I am only going to tweek what i am already doing. I eat 1400 calories a day, two small means and one normal sized meals and then lots of snaking through the day (fruit and ect.). I am going to try to add a little protein to my diet so i don't kill over.

Aby - Insanity it made by the peopel that made P90X. It doesn't require weights and its for getting lean. Idk... you could look into it. I am really excited about it even though I know I will miserable doing it. lol. I need to go to the doctor for my tension headaches before I get too far into the plan.
bossbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 04:43 PM   #185
Bonnie
Bonfyre

Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abygale View Post
I can't wait to see them Bon Bon!

Awww....I was hoping to meet you too. Well hopefully it will work out for you next year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
Wish I could make it to camaro5 fest to meet you folks. This thread is fun. Unfortunately, I can't make my work schedule fit around the fest. Maybe next year.
aww, maybe something will workout where you can go, but I'm sure this wont be the only fest there will be maybe it will be an annual thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgebunny View Post
The camaro will be here soon and I will finally buy my outfits! I am doing the Insanity workouts (60 day program - I start today) but not the diet that comes with it. I am only going to tweek what i am already doing. I eat 1400 calories a day, two small means and one normal sized meals and then lots of snaking through the day (fruit and ect.). I am going to try to add a little protein to my diet so i don't kill over.

Aby - Insanity it made by the peopel that made P90X. It doesn't require weights and its for getting lean. Idk... you could look into it. I am really excited about it even though I know I will miserable doing it. lol. I need to go to the doctor for my tension headaches before I get too far into the plan.
you go girl!!!!! Good luck, I hope it works out for ya! I'll be sending you a PM tomorrow as well, My second outfit came in. And I'm sending the beginning of our workout progress pics!! (dont lauph at them, I need a tan in a bad way!) haha
Old 01-11-2010, 04:46 PM   #186
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Quote:

aww, maybe something will workout where you can go, but I'm sure this wont be the only fest there will be maybe it will be an annual thing.
you go girl!!!!! Good luck, I hope it works out for ya! I'll be sending you a PM tomorrow as well, My second outfit came in. And I'm sending the beginning of our workout progress pics!! (dont lauph at them, I need a tan in a bad way!) haha
Don't even go there about tans. I don't tan. Everytime I have tried I get sun poisoning. I am just going to super milky white forever. (At least I am not super blue white).
Old 01-11-2010, 04:56 PM   #187
Bonnie
Bonfyre

Quote:
Don't even go there about tans. I don't tan. Everytime I have tried I get sun poisoning. I am just going to super milky white forever. (At least I am not super blue white).
thats ok ,lol theres always sprays or body bronzing creams just to tone you down a bit, you have young skin, I'm older, I need all the help I can get!! haha lol
Old 01-11-2010, 04:58 PM   #188
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Quote:
thats ok ,lol theres always sprays or body bronzing creams just to tone you down a bit, you have young skin, I'm older, I need all the help I can get!! haha lol
i am going to do a self tanner before i come. i have never done it before. but i would at least have a little color.

p.s. you're not old. you put 20 yr olds to shame.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:03 PM   #189
Bonnie
Bonfyre

Quote:
i am going to do a self tanner before i come. i have never done it before. but i would at least have a little color.

thats funny your allergic to the sun, and I'm allergic to spray tans, they break me out in hives all over my body! I can only use the bronzers that wash away, lol so If I wear it I'll pray it doesnt rain, haha
Old 01-11-2010, 05:05 PM   #190
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Quote:
thats funny your allergic to the sun, and I'm allergic to spray tans, they break me out in hives all over my body! I can only use the bronzers that wash away, lol so If I wear it I'll pray it doesnt rain, haha
Last time I went to Florida (we go every summer) I laid out on day for almost an hour and put on 70 sunscreen every 20 minutes and i got a little tan but i broke out from sun poisoning so bad I was miserable for days. i have just given up on trying to tan naturally.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:13 PM   #191
Bonnie
Bonfyre

Quote:
Last time I went to Florida (we go every summer) I laid out on day for almost an hour and put on 70 sunscreen every 20 minutes and i got a little tan but i broke out from sun poisoning so bad I was miserable for days. i have just given up on trying to tan naturally.
well look at it this way the sun damages your skin so you will look young alot longer than most. I lived in Seattle, Wa. for 6 yrs. we were never in the sun up there I never new my skin could get so pail. When we came down to visit my family in Baton Rouge my outspoken grandma (god lover) looked at me and said "oh my......your so pail ...... are you sick) haha it looked normal up there, but not down here! I think thats why I'm almost 37 and I have hardly any wrinkles , maybe
Old 01-11-2010, 05:38 PM   #192
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Quote:
well look at it this way the sun damages your skin so you will look young alot longer than most. I lived in Seattle, Wa. for 6 yrs. we were never in the sun up there I never new my skin could get so pail. When we came down to visit my family in Baton Rouge my outspoken grandma (god lover) looked at me and said "oh my......your so pail ...... are you sick) haha it looked normal up there, but not down here! I think thats why I'm almost 37 and I have hardly any wrinkles , maybe
Hahah, thats funny. My grandmother always says the funniest things. Yeah, thats how i justify staying pale to myself... i'll look great when I am 50. lol. i spent a summer in seattle, i loved it. But I love Florida beaches more.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:48 PM   #193
Bonnie
Bonfyre

Quote:
Hahah, thats funny. My grandmother always says the funniest things. Yeah, thats how i justify staying pale to myself... i'll look great when I am 50. lol. i spent a summer in seattle, i loved it. But I love Florida beaches more.
There were some good things about Seattle, I loved working in the city it was awesome, but if your from the south the weather gets to ya after a while! theres nothing like the warm sunshine, bikinis and sunny beaches, I missed that a lot when we were up there and Florida beaches are one of the most beautiful beaches in the world!! well all this beach talk is making me realize I need to get on my stairclimber! haha wish me luck working out! bye
Old 01-12-2010, 06:40 AM   #194
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
I am just going to super milky white forever.
nothing wrong with that. it'll make you easier to pick out in a crowd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:19 PM   #195
Abygale

Drives: .
Bon Bon, did PQ have so much fun taking those pictures yesterday that he forgot to PM them to us??
Abygale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:50 PM   #196
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abygale View Post
Bon Bon, did PQ have so much fun taking those pictures yesterday that he forgot to PM them to us??
thats what I'm wondering....
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote