Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 10-05-2009, 09:48 PM   #1
AKcamaro

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS CAMARO
Bowtie Adhesive

I recently ordered the rear CAMARO emblem from emblem pros and I wanted to install it today. Problem is that when my dealer installed my rear blackout vinyl, it looks like they had to "re-glue" the bowtie back on. I thought they clipped on like the front bowtie did. Is there a way to remove adhesive from the vinyl without ruining it because I feel like if I put heat to it the vinyl will come up too. Also I dont want to pull off the bowtie and have to re-glue it again if the glue wont come off. Might just have to return or sell the lettering. Any insight would be great. Thanks.
AKcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:53 PM   #2
klove

Drives: black 2SS RS
The rear bowtie has double sided tape and something else but not clips like on the front. There is some stuff on here about how to remove it with fishing line.
klove is offline   Reply With Quote