Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-30-2014, 01:31 PM   #1
tohper

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Hex vents problems

Hey guys had some hex vents installed at Camaro fest. After the slots were cut out and Steve vent to in stall I noticed the drip pans were not painted. He said he would send the painted drip pans since it was hid fault. Been almost a month now still no drip pans in my car and I have gotten any response 's to my pm's here on forums. Anyone have any ideals on where I go from now?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Body-removed stock decals had painted in inferno orange
tohper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 01:34 PM   #2
franknbeans
Whipped

Drives: 2010 CAMARO
Just grab some spray paint and clear. Do it yourself.
Old 05-30-2014, 02:07 PM   #3
cornerspeed92

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tohper View Post
Hey guys had some hex vents installed at Camaro fest. After the slots were cut out and Steve vent to in stall I noticed the drip pans were not painted. He said he would send the painted drip pans since it was hid fault. Been almost a month now still no drip pans in my car and I have gotten any response 's to my pm's here on forums. Anyone have any ideals on where I go from now?

Yeah mine were a little warped, and after countless conversations he was supposed to send some extra mounting clips. I finally gave up, not very good customer service, but the vents do look cool
Old 05-30-2014, 03:17 PM   #4
The Blue Angel

Drives: 2014 BRM 1SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by tohper View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 View Post
Yeah mine were a little warped, and after countless conversations he was supposed to send some extra mounting clips. I finally gave up, not very good customer service, but the vents do look cool
Have you guys tried contacting him by this way?:

http://www.hinesperformance.com/stor...us&mode=update
Old 05-30-2014, 03:18 PM   #5
tohper

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
That way too

Body-removed stock decals had painted in inferno orange
tohper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 03:33 PM   #6
cornerspeed92

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blue Angel View Post
Have you guys tried contacting him by this way?:

http://www.hinesperformance.com/stor...us&mode=update
Yes, as well as we actually talked on the phone 3 times, and each time it was in the mail...yeah right.
Old 05-30-2014, 08:04 PM   #7
edgehead2000
2016 Camaro 1LT 2.0T

Drives: Nemesis
Try calling him. I did and he answered, shipped out pans next day. The number is in the forums somewhere.

BTW, wanna buy my drip pans? I already painted them red with clear coat. I bought the new version of drop pans.
edgehead2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 03:56 PM   #8
BullF-16
USAF retired! Thank God!

Drives: 2011 1SS, 1LT red,1LT/RS SGM 98Z28
I finally got around to installing my vents a few days ago and have a question. My box only had one bag of the brackets, 10 total for both vents. So i installed 5 on each vent and its fine. Just seems like there should have been more since there are more mounting holes in each vent. Is this the norm?
HKE LSX427(Mast blk lbl 305 6bolt LS7heads, PatG231/246 blower cam, RWHP/TQ: 1281/1133 SNL Performance Custom Twin PT6766 BB turbos 4 to 25psi selectable on the Boost Leash controller, Squash dual 400LPH/ID2000s, ALKY 4 gal meth, Autometer AFR/Bst/oilpres/oiltemp/fuelpress gauges, Pedders Justice road crs pkg: All HD bushes, supercar 12kg coil overs, supercar ZL1 sways, camber plates all setup by JusticePete! :Gforce 9" 35spline S-Trac, 1500hp Outlaw axles, 3.5"alum DS, Monster Triple disc; 4xForgeline 19x10.5 4xBridgestone 305/30R19 RE-11, CTS-v calipers/rotors/Cobalt friction XR1/3 pads
BullF-16 is offline   Reply With Quote