Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 05-17-2012, 11:58 AM   #3305
audrey_m

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbonet View Post
What's going on there tonight?
Muscle car night. It's every third Thursday of the month. Really fun and lots of people go!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
audrey_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:11 PM   #3306
mbonet
1NF3RN0

Drives: 2011 Inferno Orange Camaro - 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by audrey_m View Post
Muscle car night. It's every third Thursday of the month. Really fun and lots of people go!

I may have to consider going then!
Old 05-17-2012, 05:29 PM   #3307
Ocikat

Drives: 2012 2LT 45th convertible
What time are people going to the Owl Cafe?, I'll try to make it

Ocikat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 05:40 PM   #3308
mbonet
1NF3RN0

Drives: 2011 Inferno Orange Camaro - 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocikat View Post
What time are people going to the Owl Cafe?, I'll try to make it
Starts at 7pm tonight
Old 05-18-2012, 08:33 AM   #3309
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Anybody get any pics from last night??!!

Mad secret action going down in the Shop last night and couldn't break away....

More to follow.
Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 03:23 PM   #3310
LittleMT
user bann'd

Drives: Chevy SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmack25 View Post
Vince

We all know you do not like neon lights and that is totally understandable and not in any way is that my beef. In fact I could care less what anyone says negatively about my ride or more specifically on the TSC Forums. I respect that you speak your mind. The only problem I had was in regards to one dude saying he saw my ride and that it looks retarded (Ricer). Fine no problem, next response was yours quoting his saying you agree. Once again fine no problem.. But as a guy who speaks his mind, correct me if Im wrong but if you were in my shoes would this not be confusing? My car is one of your favorites but you agree with the guy hating? In this club we are kind of like a family so I took offense to it. If you did not like my ride and said so I would have no problem with that at all. I believe your intentions weren't to disrespect myself or my car but Neons in general.

I will say this though if someone made a bash thread on your ride, (being friends with you or not). With my true feelings being that your car is one of the best around, my response would have been something to the effect of I think Vince's car looks great it's on of my favorites or something similiar, rather than agreeing with a comment stating that it looks retarded or like a ricer. This has nothing to do with you not liking halos. This was not a "Camaro" thread or a "Do you like halos on 5th Gens" thread. It was a "hey does anyone know this guy" thread. Thats the difference, no hard feelings on my end.
I think your wing looks retarded and is rather stupid. You should remove it at once.... (and sell it to me on the cheap)

Chantilly Lace, the 2011 Rockabilly Jukebox..ADM built..617rwhp, geared A6.
LittleMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 03:25 PM   #3311
Jmack25
COTW 5/7/12

Drives: 10' IOM 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMT View Post
I think your wing looks retarded and is rather stupid. You should remove it at once.... (and sell it to me on the cheap)
I just might have to do that... I owe you one anyways
Old 05-18-2012, 07:34 PM   #3312
audrey_m

I don't think anybody hates you. We all know that you don't like the lights, and that is perfectly fine. To each their own...but when you keep reiterating it over and over again and moking the lights some of us do get upset. Not everyone has thick skin like you do. Some of us do get upset and hurt because we work hard to have nice cars and for someone to come in a bash what we've done sucks. Not everyone is into the horsepower and the muscle part of the car.

I know TSC is alot different than this forum. We don't talk trash to each other and that is what I like. We are like a family and don't have to worry about each other trashing one another. I know you all may do it for fun, but that is not how we roll in here. <--- Don't take it the wrong way, but I just don't know any other way to put it.

I am speaking for only myself when I say this. I don't know how anyone else feels.

I'm not upset, but i'm glad it finally all is out in the air. At the end of the day it's just a car club and they are just cars. It's all about having fun and once I can't do that anymore I will not hesitate to get rid of it and move on.

I hope you don't take any of this the wrong way. I just wanna settle everything and hopefully we can all go back to having fun because there is alot going on this summer and I am sure looking forward to see my "extended camaro family" out in force! You are always welcome as well...

Sorry for the long novel. Have a great weekend everyone!!! Goodluck to all you going to the drags tomorrow night! Represent the 5th gens well!!
Old 05-18-2012, 08:01 PM   #3313
audrey_m

Nope I'm good. Lol. Have a good weekend.

Old 05-18-2012, 09:15 PM   #3314
LittleMT
user bann'd

Drives: Chevy SS
Met AngelSpeed for the 1st time at the schlotzsky's event, nice fellow we think...
it seems that everyone might be a tad 'odd' so to speak, in their own ways, take
Lu for instance...what a weirdo.....been dealing with his weirdness for over 28 years...
but everybodys uniqueness brings something to the group. We all share one thing in common, a passion for the 5th Gen, and I have made some friendships that would never have happened had it not been for the 5th Gen...

Chantilly Lace, the 2011 Rockabilly Jukebox..ADM built..617rwhp, geared A6.
LittleMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:08 PM   #3315
2010 BADSS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Wow! Just read through all this crap, and I really don't know how to reply or why we got mentioned in this rant. We are respectful of all Camaros as we truly love them all! I saw Angel once, and really wanted to see the car, but then everyone was ready for the cruise, so it didn't happen. I can honestly say that we really appreciate all the mods everyone does to their cars. And every time I see any Camaro I'm so curious to see what is different or way cool! The truly great thing about the 5th gen is that it is sooooo easy for everyone to make it their own, whether you want to go for horsepower, handling, styling, it's ready and willing, and I really have seen very few that are untouched. I/We love this car!!!!!!!
DSS 9" rear with 3.90 gear
Pfadt suspension/Hotchkiss chassis brace
Forgeline Wheels VR3S/Nitto tires

Beware of the LPE Sisterhood
2010 BADSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:24 PM   #3316
Jmack25
COTW 5/7/12

Drives: 10' IOM 2SS RS
I hope you will continue to come out and hang with us Angel, you are a good dude! Audrey is right about all the awesome events this summer and it should be all about having fun.
Old 05-18-2012, 11:12 PM   #3317
Ocikat

Drives: 2012 2LT 45th convertible
WTH is goin on in here ?? :upset:

Since I decided to purchase a 5th gen and even before that I've been blessed with meeting a whole group of people who I'd never have known otherwise. You all have become my friends and my extened family, I dare say that almost everyone here has made some kind of modification or "improvement" to their camaro to make it their own, some of these are subtle and some are extreme, some I personally like and some I don't. What matters to me is that it brings some satisfaction and pride to my friend who owns and takes care of that Camaro. If it makes my friend happy I'm happy for them too. I'm not a great fan of drag racing for example, but I surely will go to the dragstrip to watch my friends who have a passion for it. I don't care for Lowriders but I can surely appreciate the work and craftmanship that has gone into many I've seen. I like going to the road track and improving my driving skills and enjoying the handling of my "stock" 6 cylinder yet I understand that's not what everyone else I know has to be into to be my friend. I Ordered my 2LT not because I had a limitation but because it was what "I" decide on, I didn't feel the need for an SS but I appreciate riding along in Diana's 650hp Lingenfelter camaro with all the mods she's done along the way, It makes her happy and I can be happy for her. It may not be what I want but I learn alot from her and everyone else in our group. I'm having a hard time here getting a handle on why we can't respect and support each other in achieving our individual goals even if they aren't our own.
ok I'm done

Ocikat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:15 PM   #3318
2010 BADSS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
No, I'm fine. Still would like to actually meet you and see your car besides just a quick glance from the outside someday. Poor Darren is wondering why he is mentioned as he hasn't posted or talked to anyone in months, but like I said, we truly do like and respect everyone's Camaros and all that they have done! We truly love you guys, and wish we had more time to hang out!
DSS 9" rear with 3.90 gear
Pfadt suspension/Hotchkiss chassis brace
Forgeline Wheels VR3S/Nitto tires

Beware of the LPE Sisterhood
2010 BADSS is offline   Reply With Quote