Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 08-24-2010, 11:56 AM   #1
2010CamaroRS
Driver of the Blue Demon

Drives: '15 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Huge Show in Enfield, CT Sunday Aug 29

CT's Finest Auto Club in conjunction with Porter and Chester Institute present their 1st Annual Car Show Sunday Aug 29 from 10am-5pm with registration stopping at 1pm...im going...who else from NEC5 wants to win another club award?

Registration is 20 bucks...and the classes are below
Attached Images

The Few, The Proud, The Hyper Blue Metallics

DT shorties.BBK Intake.FlowMaster AT.Eibach 1'' drop.Hurst Short Throw (44% reduction).Unrestricted Motorsports Gen 1 Style Rear Spoiler.Custom Aqua Blue Metallic Interior Panels.RS Embroidered Head Rests.Interior LED by Oracle.Illuminated Bowtie by Oracle.Footwell LED by Oracle.Grille LED by Oracle.Functional Headliner Console Toggle Switches for LED Lighting.Aqua Blue Engine Cover.RotoFab Radiator Cover.Aqua Blue Fuse Box Cover from RPI Designs.Much More
2010CamaroRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:16 PM   #2
600hp-lpe

Drives: 2010
21 trophies for Hondas, 3 trophies for ALL GM cars.. LOL

I won't be attending.. Thanks for the info though.
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:19 PM   #3
2010CamaroRS
Driver of the Blue Demon

its primarily an import show...i won 2nd at a similar show last year with my Pontiac...ill be going to this with my police package all installed...my cars gunna really steal the eyes from those civics with lambo doors and stock engines

DT shorties.BBK Intake.FlowMaster AT.Eibach 1'' drop.Hurst Short Throw (44% reduction).Unrestricted Motorsports Gen 1 Style Rear Spoiler.Custom Aqua Blue Metallic Interior Panels.RS Embroidered Head Rests.Interior LED by Oracle.Illuminated Bowtie by Oracle.Footwell LED by Oracle.Grille LED by Oracle.Functional Headliner Console Toggle Switches for LED Lighting.Aqua Blue Engine Cover.RotoFab Radiator Cover.Aqua Blue Fuse Box Cover from RPI Designs.Much More
Old 08-24-2010, 12:41 PM   #4
molloni
Capt. Organization!

Drives: Black 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
Unfortunately, I'll be rockin' it with the family at Story Land this weekend. I can help organize...
Old 08-24-2010, 12:44 PM   #5
irocnroll

Drives: '91 RS Vert, '11 Grand Cherokee
YOu might get more response if you posted this in the Connecticut Forum. Also, where in Enfield is it being held? Is it at Porter and Chester. There is no address listed.
irocnroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:44 PM   #6
2010CamaroRS
Driver of the Blue Demon

that would be a big help nick...i wanna try to win best club repp or best club all together at this show...i think the GM class will be under-represented so im hoping we get a good number of 5th gen camaros to go

Old 08-24-2010, 12:47 PM   #7
irocnroll

I think its funny that they give Mustangs their own class but Camaros dont get any. They are a direct market competitor to them. In fact I dont see any spot where I could show my 91 Camaro unless I was going for the GM All.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:52 PM   #8
2010CamaroRS
Driver of the Blue Demon

thanks iroc i posted there too...i know its a killer...i almost wish i had my Pontiac still bet id take first lol...if we have a good enough showing of Camaro5 maybe theyll change the classes for next year like the RI guys are doing for us lol

Old 08-24-2010, 12:57 PM   #9
irocnroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010CamaroRS View Post
thanks iroc i posted there too...i know its a killer...i almost wish i had my Pontiac still bet id take first lol...if we have a good enough showing of Camaro5 maybe theyll change the classes for next year like the RI guys are doing for us lol
Haha, I didnt even see the Pontiac/Saturn until you mentioned it.
Old 08-24-2010, 01:41 PM   #10
600hp-lpe

Drives: 2010
Quote:
that would be a big help nick...i wanna try to win best club repp or best club all together at this show...i think the GM class will be under-represented so im hoping we get a good number of 5th gen camaros to go

Yes, if there were a LOT of GM vehicles, maybe they would add places for next year...
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 02:09 PM   #11
Silver1lt
Chevy Tech

Drives: 2012 Equinox 2LT
Send a message via AIM to Silver1lt
Quote:
ill be going to this with my police package all installed...
what you got planned?
Old 08-24-2010, 02:10 PM   #12
Tessa
Mischief Managed

Drives: 2SS/RS RJT with silver rallys
Going to "lawn guylund" (that's Long Island for anyone who doesn't speak New York ) to celebrate my gramps 90th B-day....

(really! I'm not just trying to hog the trophy longer - I swear )
Old 08-24-2010, 03:13 PM   #13
2010CamaroRS
Driver of the Blue Demon

you have it? grrr...it needs to come out to western mass and see the berkshires

Old 08-24-2010, 03:32 PM   #14
Tessa
Mischief Managed

Drives: 2SS/RS RJT with silver rallys
Come and get it! Mauh hahaaaa!!!!

I swear I won't forget it at the next meet....(I hope....)
I kinda keep forgetting I have it -- but I guess Cherry'll get her Birthday picture with the trophy WOOT!!