Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 08-14-2009, 01:01 PM   #1
Zabo
Gunning for Sixth

Drives: '03 ZR2 Blazer
WTB Solid DD 1980-2002 Camaro

Well, since the Monte is on it's last legs and we can't really CFC it, we might just sell it outright and use the money to purchase an interim car. That being said we're looking to spend about $2000 if this does work and probably will shop in the Southwest/Southeast Mich and NW ohio area.

My brother is going to end up with the truck, so with the Monte going out, I'm just looking for a good, solid Camaro V8 with a Manual. I plan to drive the Camaro as a DD on mostly Highway roads on I-94 and around kalamazoo.

Basics:

- Little rust, or at least surface rust with a solid body.

- Extremely solid mechanics, prefrably rebuilt to spec by expierenced mechanic

- Average Miles (150Kish) are fine, need it to hold up for 3-5 years before full tear down.

- Interior shouldn't leak, seat tears here and there are fine. Gauges should all work.

- Radio would be nice, but not necessary

- Manual preferred.

Looking at RS/Z28s mostly, IROCs may be out of my price range. Late model 4th gen V6 cars are also fine, as long as they are rust free, around 100K miles, mechanically solid as a rock, and have a manual transmission. Tried Craigslist and most of the cars are iffy or sold already. Anyone got a good friend in the area selling a good DD camaro tell them to give me a shout.
Zabo is offline   Reply With Quote