Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 03-03-2013, 12:55 PM   #1
Redemption
Just Because!

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SSRS
Blu808

Guys,

A long overdue and props to Luke and his team at Blu808. They are my local shop (MAYBE 1/2 mile from my house). Luke and his team are the only ones I have had touch my car, and they havent let me down.

Most recently, they installed my whipple, which I bought used from another member. Everything turned out awesome, but there were challenges dealing with used parts. Luke, Josh and Ty all worked together to remedy the issues, and got my car running perfectly. There will always be issues when hot rodding, its all about how the issues are handled, and these guys took ownership and took care of my car and of me.

If you check my build thread, you will see that they have done lots of work for me, and sold me lots of parts. Prices are very competitive, for all.

Their business is growing fast, so getting appointments is getting a little harder, so plan ahead. I predict they will get a bigger shop soon, hopefully it will still be close to me. Its great to stop by on my way home from work, or just anytime to hang out and BS and check out some their amazing fabrication work.

If you need to stuff an LS into any car, Blu808 can make it fit! Always some amazing cars to check out at the shop.

Thanks Luke and team!

Jason
Old 03-04-2013, 01:53 PM   #2
Blu808

Drives: Hankook Formula Drift Camaro
Send a message via AIM to Blu808 Send a message via Yahoo to Blu808
Thanks for the review Jason!
Blu808 is offline   Reply With Quote