Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 1st & 2nd Generation Camaros > 1st & 2nd Gen Marketplace

Old 11-21-2013, 09:34 AM   #1
littlereed89

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/Rs & 77 Trans Am
What's it worth?

So I'm thinking about selling my 77 trans am. Had fun with it for a long time but I've done nothing but maintain it for over a year now. Just lost interest. My question is what, roughly, are they worth?

Built 400. Scorpion racing rolling rockers. High rise manifold. Lt headers. Comp cam. High rated timing gears. 750 Edelbrock carb. Msd 6 Al box. Blaster 2 coil. Msd distributor and wires. Nitrous kit with 100 shot. Remote bottle opener and heater. I might be missing more stuff idk.

Th 350 tranny. B and m shift kit. Hurst shifter.

410 rear end.

The body and interior are in decent shape. Interior has some faded paint and a cracked in the dash. Body has no rust but the paint is original and faded old. Has a newer decal kit. Bird and pinstripes. Black with gold. Has polished original snowflakes in front and 18x10 year one snowflakes in the rear with street legal mike Thompson slicks. All the suspension and brakes were replaced within the last 3 years. I'm probably missing some things but that's it in a nutshell. It runs and drives like a champ. And would eat my 2010 Ss off the line. It looks 40 years old tho. The paint is definetly old and faded but doesn't look bad. Just wondering what numbers I should be asking for if I sell it. I know I'll never get what I put in. Just want to get an idea. Thx in advance!
littlereed89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 09:10 PM   #2
2nd/5th Gen

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey 2SS/RS
In the Texas market your looking at 12k to 14k.

"If there's a new way, I'd be the first in line, but it better work this time"
2nd/5th Gen is offline   Reply With Quote